FT
toriel

God Doesn't Exist

toriel has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FT

Pro

Premise 1 God is defined to be benepotent

Premise 2 Benepotent is defined as the ability to bring about a perfectly good world instantly

Premise 3 A perfectly good world is defined to have NO evil EXISTING

Premise 4 evil clearly EXISTS in this world by my opponents view, mine's and everyone elses

Conclusion God Doesn't Exist.

I'll give you $1000 in cash if you can disprove my claim or the practicality of using these definitions, but just know by saying otherwise is pragmatically equivalent to arguing 2 + 2 =/= 4. No trolling or $1000 fine. Will test you in the comments to see if your serious.
toriel

Con

benepotent isnt a word i think you might have smoked too many doobies on 4/20 cuz your brains fried
FT

Pro

Conclusion God Doesn't Exist.

toriel

Con

dude you just copied and pasted your other argument i think you might be a scizho or something bro you should get you brain checked at the docters
FT

Pro

Sure your not trolling(am new to this site btw)? So what would you call the quality to instantly bring about a perfect world or being able to do all that is good? Cause what I just said was pragmatically and etymologically correct regardless of whether in "the" dictionary or not like you would on google,(bene = good, potent = powerful). Who says I am not allowed to make up my own words, especially when I define them etymologically.
toriel

Con

yea dude thats not a real word get you head out of the clouds (the wead clouds) and get your head on straight bro
FT

Pro

Does it really matter whether it is a rel word? What matters is what is not being said, aka the message or the meaning behind the word.
toriel

Con

God is evil, thats why lucifer betrayed him in the bible. The reason that he punished the guys for eating the apple of knowledge is because knowledge is the only thing that can kill god. God is real but only for now but when we have more science and more atheists we can kill god with logic and knowledge and by not believing in him
FT

Pro

I am talking about the God that brings and maintains an evil free world, like a world an omnibenevolent being would want. If what you would call "God" can't bring and maintain an evil free world and does evil, why call him God?
Posted by Zakeishe 3 years ago
Zakeishe
Whew, what Judaism said.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Wow! Sad debate, con's obviously a troll. I'm blocking him for any future events!