AKMath
Bigkingkong30

God Isn't Perfect

Bigkingkong30 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

AKMath

Con

Here's to a good debate.
(I'm not assuming anything, But I know some people have strong feelings about this topic so all I ask for is to keep it relatively civil in the comment and debate section).
Thanks.
Bigkingkong30

Pro

I do not believe that god is perfect, One thing is that god literally sent out a great flood to kill all this people "filled with sin" instead of just leading them away from a life of sin. God also says that gay people should be put to death. . . . How is that in anyway "perfect".
AKMath

Con

Well here's the thing God is all powerful, But NOT all good. I know God isn't ALL GOOD. God is rather ALL JUST rather than ALL GOOD. He gives people what they deserve based on what they did on Earth. 2. God is perfect. Who are we to say what should happen to disgusting people committing disgusting sexual immoralities and wrongdoings. Anyway. God is perfect because there is nothing he lacks. There is no attribute, Thing, Power, Etc. God can't do, Create, Be, Etc.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
God? ! Hello wake up and smell the coffee. . . Which God?