Nedmold
DarkGroundXD

God isn't real. there is so much proof

Nedmold has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Nedmold

Pro

Lmao how do people still believe that god is real? "A being of power in the sky". yea right. There is so much proof disproving the bible. Evolution has been proved. It has been proved Jesus couldn't have turned water into wine. Then there are the dumbasses who believe in children's stories like "Noah's Ark." 1. A boat that big could not have fit 2 of every type of animal that live today. 2. There was no big flood according to the Egyptians, as well as any other tribe living there when there was a "big flood." finally there is no actual proof of god, just evidence against it.
DarkGroundXD

Con

How come when in my town I didn't get my blazor cus they had ran out and it was a Monday so they don't have anything delivered but my dad prayed and 2 hours later they said they dont know how but they had a delievery for the same size I needed and same type explain that and it that aint luck.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Of course he/she/it is not..it is just a saying and a thinking...What you say or think proofs what you are saying and thinking exist. Nothing else...