2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Weneverknow

"God-like force played a role" must be an existance creator of inteligent design.

Weneverknow has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

https://www.youtube.com......

yep and tell me when I should take this debate site seriously?

Stephen Hawkins passed away and his rebuttal to his critics insisting that intelligent design does not prove that God exists but only that a God-like force played a role in the creation of our universe approximately 13.8 billion years ago.

What have you got to say to that?
Just go on say he lost his marbles before he passed away or it's a farse and don't forget to then say that even his send-off within a church grounds must have been a mistake.

Then say that the event on the horizon is the edge of the known universe. Because we as a species we are stupidly intelligent and then watch Neil deGrasse and Richard Dawkins talking yes not speaking as only one was speaking Mr Neil deGrasse while Mr Richard Dawkins mind melts back into the dark ages where he belongs with Sigmond Freud.

Do as I say not as I do. Shall we Richard Dawkins.
I don't really know you and you don't really know me. Do we ever really know ourself?

Poetry shall never belong to science while they pear through that magnifying glass and do no more than burning ants.
Weneverknow

Con

Hey,
It is really nice that you watched some videos and I hope you are taking this seriously. What Hawking said or didn't say has as much bearing as any other, but the truth is that the acknowledgement has been and always should be made that we do not what happened at the big bang and how it happened to be. Simply, taking a comment and a statement and putting forth is futile and has the same strength of an argument as merely saying "whatever". But apart from that doing so, you are either being ignorant of all the work done by appealing to one example, which doesn't help your case whatsoever. What happened 13.8 billion years can't be summarized in a single sentence, not in any meaningful sentence anyways.

What have I got to say to that?
Hawking was born in human species, nobody is fallible. I don't even know if he said that, nonetheless, you should stick to making an actual argument. I am pretty sure you haven't started yet. hopefully in the next round.

Witty lines you wrote there but almost seemed that you are pissed at them. Maybe that stopped you to actually make an argument. I won't indulge in that, but I am sure you will, don't forget to bring your case to the table though.

I don't know about poetry much but I think you made an attempt. Hope to read what you have to say.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

We never know; I like it. Who am I even trying to communicate with here? I have not anything about you, personally, apart from that, you are 26 years old?

I was having the best times of my at 26 so do you choose to come across as some kind of Oracle omega or someone that has nothing better to do. Or are you just trying to find your way home like the rest of us?
Or are you a fence sitter that leans to the right or to the left whenever it suits one's self?

I can have conversations with an existence creator of intelligent design within the imaginations of my mind but I find it very hard to converse with an omega as it's just fundamental principles that create the missing link and it's JUST fundamental principles that are the missing link.
But I have as yes tried to with some success as I find them within MMORPG's constantly.

This is not a personal attack upon you.
I am trying to get a feel for the playing field that you wish to put forward as I have put mine across clearly have I not? As your's it seems is the hardest point, as it is the point of existence for that is where my own sanity is flawed. So a personal allusion is all I have and where I draw to line in the sand between humane and inhumane is what keeps me somewhat sane upon this adventure of life. Because insanity is to have no or to have to lose all concepts of your own liberties within the mind. Much like this world we all live in.

I can't at times help myself but to question my own sanity. What about you?