SickInTheHeadz
LegitBoss64

God wants me to lick children

Started: 3/18/2019 Category: Economics

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

God is on my side, And he wants me to lick children. Licking children is perfectly normal and acceptable. Licking improves child's well being and health. Children who are licked young usually get used to it easily, And are eager to lick other adults and children. Children who are never licked are dead and aren't worth anything. So lick your children. Lick them to save them. God wants you to lick your children. I think about licking children all the time. Over and over I am thinking about people who don't lick their children. I feel so sorry for those poor children who will never know the joy of a lick. We live in a time of great evil, And only with persistent licking can we fight against the forces that have rallied to defeat us. Remember, Lick a child for a day and child will feel good for a day. Teach a child to lick others, And you have created a lot of good days. Licking children teaches them to lick others, Especially if the lick is done on a cheek.
Remember, God wants you to do this. He has written so in the Bible. Those who read the bible but don't understand it are called Christians. Those who understand the Bible are called child lovers. Poor 4 year-old girl. There is no one to lick her. No one to kiss her. No one to give her love. She is nothing but a failure now. Don't let children become failures. Lick them. Lick, Tickle, Kiss and love are the commands of our Lord. And so shall be done.
LegitBoss64

Con

I say the only thing you should lick is lucifer's balls, You sick bastard. You disgust me.
Posted by isabella7008 3 years ago
isabella7008
people will report him. And if he makes another account and creates a mess, People can report him again.
Posted by isabella7008 3 years ago
isabella7008
stop accepting his debates
he's too weird
maybe broken minded
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Simple, Ignore him, Don't accept his debates
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Yeah, That will stop me. Because I can't make another e-mail. (In case you don't understand, This is sarcasm. If you don't know what sarcasm is, Try googling it. There are YouTube videos explaining it pretty well. ).
Posted by Debaticus 3 years ago
Debaticus
You can also stop when the website's spam administrator bans your e-mail.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
I don't know why are you saying please. It's not like I have a choice. I will have to stop once I die.
Posted by Debaticus 3 years ago
Debaticus
Pro, Please stop spamming debates. You are making me and probably quite a few more people uncomfortable with your stuff about licking and 4-year old girls.