Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
FordKareem
darklight005

Goku vs. Superman: Pro = Goku Con = Superman

Started: 12/21/2018 Category: Games

FordKareem

Pro

Before I start this, Let's make something clear.
If you use DeathBattle as a way of evidence, You automatically forfeit the entire debate, Because Screwattack has very few accurately researched death-battles, And therefore has no place in a line of evidence. With that being said, Here's a list of Goku's stats that clearly tops Supermans:

Speed: Goku has been know to be one of the fastest people in the dragon ball universe with abilities such as instant transmission which allows him to move instantaneously, While his actual flying speed is undetermined because he has never been seen flying at full speed but lets say using power levelling goku is faster than the speed of light with a power level of less than 100000 Because Burter was FTL and goku was faster then him so lets say 100000 = 1x the speed of light That means by the time he goes super sayian he is 1500x the speed of light which already is way faster the superman Now goku by The Start Of the buu saga has a power level of 120 billion In base form I get this by supreme kia saying he is 1000x Stronger then frieza And base goku was stronger the supreme kia which means ssj three goku is at least 48 quadrillion and that"s not counting how much more it went up by during the buu saga I estimated his power level after all the fights and injuries Because remember sayans get stronger by battle and injuries so I estimated it to be 32 quintillions by the end of the buu saga than in GT Goku is 50x the strength of buu in base form meaning base form Kid Goku in gt has a power level of 1. 6 sextillion meaning Adult goku in gt would have been at least 3 sextillion which equals 30 quadrillion times the speed of light In Base form which is incredible and this is constant unlike superman I have no idea how strong goku is after he returns at the end Of gt but I do know he is even stronger again Goku"s fighting speed is FTL But I Don"t know how many times. Sorry for all the calculations but I did watch the show while I was doing them and I did a bunch of calculations after each fight and training seen and everything and that"s what I got Give or take 10x

Strength: Goku as A child with a power level of 100 picked up a car and threw it 20 ft now lets just say the car weighs about 2 tons Now a Power Level Of 100= 2 tons thrown 20 ft 3 sextillion/ 100 = 30 quintillion tons Goku Base form adult Gt can throw 30 quintillion tons 20ft Now times that by 2000 when he goes SSJ 4 I Don"t know what the god forms power is but I do know that SSJ god SSJ is 50x stronger then SSJ God by logic So that"s for lifting power Punching power Goku can fight faster than light and punches that can shake a planet when countered this means Goku's punches can easily have more force than the weight of earth because Goku is in the air punching someone and the force coming off of that person shakes the planet.

Durability: Goku can withstand high temperatures can take galaxy busting attacks and survive ( Buu was a galaxy buster) and can even come back to life he does get hurt and warn out but he fights until he dies basically

Fighting technique: Goku has mastered all human martial arts and has started to learn alien ones too he is the best fighter in DBZ universe

Abilities: Ki which allows him to do attacks such as Ki blasts, Invisible eye blast, Destructo disk, Kamehameha, Solar flare, Syaian aura Blast, Spirit bomb and dragon fist also he has the sayian transformations which allow him to power up. He can also hold his breath for massive amounts of times up to 2-3 days
darklight005

Con

Before I start the Con section, Let me just say that Dragonball GT is not actually a part of the actual franchise.

Speed: According to the Flash, He states that Superman is moving at over 2000 miles/sec, Which is also over 120, 000 miles/minute, And also 7, 200, 000 mph. That's Mach 9350. I believe this is that fastest that I've seen Superman move under the Earth's atmosphere. He can, However, Break light speed in the vacuum of outer space. This is in the DC comic series of the flash.

Strength: According to FANDOM Superman possesses the powers of flight, Superhuman strength, X-ray vision, Heat vision, Cold breath, Super-speed, Enhanced hearing, And nigh-invulnerability. While Superman is immensely strong both in terms of muscle power and ability to take physical punishment, He is not all-powerful. He can use all of these abilities and not be all powerful, But he can rip through planets just by punching it. Goku however needs an ability called a kamehameha wave to destroy a planet. Superman's strength is so immense, That it can't be measured. It still has no way to measure it. When he was a child, He not only destroyed a school bus, But he saved it too. Superman can easily send Goku to Heaven without even trying.

Durability: One of his feats to show his durability is him bench pressing the Earth for a total of five days. He's survived fighting villains like Darkside, Mongul, And Braniac. He can fight off all of these things, And still find a way to survive with the one thing that can kill him not being used, Kryptonite.

I put the abilities in the strength category, Because they are a part of what makes him strong, Everyone's abilities are a part of their strength.
FordKareem

Pro

FordKareem forfeited this round.
darklight005

Con

darklight005 forfeited this round.
FordKareem

Pro

FordKareem forfeited this round.
darklight005

Con

darklight005 forfeited this round.
FordKareem

Pro

FordKareem forfeited this round.
darklight005

Con

darklight005 forfeited this round.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@FordKareem

How about opening it up to who is the better person?
I could state some instances where Superman is more powerful and you can for Goku but it is all relative to their different universes.