Trey383
noobdebatr123

Gravity is Realt

noobdebatr123 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/24/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Trey383

Pro

Gravity is real fight me
noobdebatr123

Con

gravity is not real and the earth is flat. Its simple, But people without an iq of 200 won't understand such complexities. Sorry, But I win the debate. I hope to see your feeble minded response.
Trey383

Pro

Ok, I'll it take your just joking but if your IQ is as high as you say you should know what dimensions are. ( this is a quick video if you don't know https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=SJJhHknEDPY ) though on to my argument

The best way to model gravity is on a 2D plane, Einstein's theory of relativity said that instead of the 3rd dimension being a solid plane it is malleable. So putting gravity into 2d dimensional perspective, If you put mass on a solid sheet of aluminum, Wood, Iron that would represent a solid plane Einstein suggested a plane that is stretchier like spandex or rubber.

So if you have a sheet of spandex stretched out, Nothing on it and nothing under it (nothing touching it except at the edges holding it). And if you put marbles of different masses onto it, You'll find the largest marble will create a larger indent than all of the other marbles, Which also are creating smaller indents in the stretchy spandex. The smaller marbles will be attracted to the larger one due to the indent it is creating in the spandex.

I could go into it deeper but i don't feel like it so here's a picture that should represent what my point is

https://3c1703fe8d. Site. Internapcdn. Net/newman/gfx/news/hires/2016/1-howstrongist. Jpg
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
If you do not believe in gravity, Then i would like to hear your explanation as to why things behave in a manner indicative of gravity? If the answer is simply that you do not know, Then i will accept your ignorance as an adequate response.