AphilosophicLad
Alphamus

Grease is the greatest movie of all time

AphilosophicLad has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/6/2017 Category: Movies

AphilosophicLad

Pro

No explanation needed. I just would simply care to see who agrees or disagrees strongly and why.
Alphamus

Con

This debate brings joy to my mind - such a refresher from some of the other debates on this site.

But I disagree. Transformers The Movie (1986) is the best movie of all time - Optimus Prime died, while I cried. Looking forward to your counterargument.
Posted by Soulman4764 10 months ago
Soulman4764
I have watched many Films in my life, If you want to know my honest opinion every film that has existed (barring films like Basic, 2001 A Space Oddysey which had to many twists to the plot), and other films along that line, every film that has existed has its good points, and personally, I enjoy many different genre of films (Psychological Thrillers Like Gothic). War Epics (Real Life "Battle of the River Plate", "Battle of Britain") Fiction (Tears of the Sun). Animated (Enchanted, Frozen, Robots) Law and Crime Dramas (Morse, The Bill). And very old classics like Laurel & Hardy. To more modern type films Like Titanic, which has been made into many different movies throughout the years. The list is almost endless to how many good films are out there. effectively meaning, anyone who says one film is better than an other, I will oppose them. Remember every film has it good moment, and bad moments, never categorize them as better than another film.