zDooder
BenjaminVII

Gun Control

BenjaminVII has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

zDooder

Con

I'm currently pro-gun and I am seeing all these,posts that are anti-gun and I want to change that because most people dont see that what they are saying,is actually false. I do not want a name calling fight. Just a civil debate and after we,can still be able to talk to each other normally.
BenjaminVII

Pro

I agree that Americans should have the right to own guns which is not the problem I have with gun control. The problem comes when the guns are mass produced and distributed throughout the country like toys being made in a factory. If the production and distribution as well the restrictions on where you could bring said firearms were improved than gun control in America could possibly become better.
-Benjamin
zDooder

Con

So first, just so you see I'm here for a good time, im new to the site and couldnt log on for like 10 mins cause,i couldnt figure it out. Then i saw the sign in with google.
Anyway, first, what kind of stuff with that would you like to see? Like how much stricter and stuff? I am fine with stuff like mental health checkups, but not ok with having to registering your gun
Posted by zDooder 3 years ago
zDooder
And dude if you see this, i appreciate that you have accepted thr debate