FanboyMctroll
fool_remixed

Gun Prohibition

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Due to the high rate of shootings, Accidental shooting, Spree shootings, School shooting, And work place shooting, I propose the government ratify the second amendment to prohibit ownership, Sale and use of all guns. By creating a new Federal Act we can set down the rules and penalties for possession and or use of guns through Federal enforcement.

Social controls, Back ground checks and current legislation have not worked to stop the endless gun violence and society suffers because of guns

Public health, The public morals, And the public safety, Is endangered daily by the general use of guns everyday, Whether through accidental shootings, Crimes or angry reprisals such as work shootings and school shooting.

The statistics of every state show a greater amount of crime and misery attributable to the use of guns.

I propose a Gun Prohibition across all 50 states, With an induction of Prohibition Officers to enforce the law. This will create many new jobs and with the Prohibition of Guns in place reduce the gun violence to almost minimal shootings.

Gun Prohibition is the way to go to stop the endless gun violence in the USA
fool_remixed

Con

Sesame street, With its iconic cast of characters and educational themes, Has served as one of the most beloved children's programs in history. This attack on the tv show has come from absolutely nowhere, I have no idea what you have against elmo and his friendly companions, But you need to stop preaching this kind of ignorance.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

FanboyMctroll forfeited this round.
fool_remixed

Con

nice try libtard, But no mortal man can best fool_remixed in a debate.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Guns kill people, And that's all they do, The only people who should have guns are law enforcement people who have to deal with these deranged lunatics who want to follow a 300 year old expired parchment called the Constitution.

I could debate this until I'm blue in the face about how stupid it is to have guns but the trailer park rednecks will never change, So I say go ahead keep killing yourselves but when you hurt innocent lives than I say we start handing out life sentences to people who own guns. Your bipolar son decides to take your gun to school because he is being bullied, We execute him, And we jail you for life. Enough is enough with this senseless gun violence. Only paranoid people think they need a gun. Owning a gun has to be the stupidest thing you could do to your family. Some child will get their hands on it and shoot someone, Or it will be stolen and used by criminals, And you just helped them out by giving them your gun.

I'm not going to keep going on and on about how having a gun is stupid, Stupid people you can't teach. So I will provide my resources about how stupid it is to own a gun

https://nationalpost. Com/news/world/actually-guns-do-kill-people-according-to-a-new-study
https://www. Rollingstone. Com/politics/politics-features/evil-doesnt-kill-people-guns-kill-people-126759/
https://www. Huffingtonpost. Com/entry/its-time-to-retire-the-guns-don't-kill-people-people_us_59e0f6d4e4b09e31db975887

mic drop
fool_remixed

Con

fool_remixed forfeited this round.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
well at least this town is being proactive

https://www. Cbsnews. Com/news/illinois-town-votes-to-ban-assault-rifles-fine-violators-1000-per-day/
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
Guns should not be banned they have legitimate uses, They should however be much more strictly regulated, Like automobiles
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Its not an excuse, Use your own example. If that person with knife went out and killed people, Would you say that they were not in someway mentally unstable? Of course you would, You would be crazy not to. So we are talking about a crazy person doing something with a knife or a gun, Regardless of the weapon the underlying factor is the persons mental state.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
see every gun lover always has an excuse, Well it's not the gun, It's the person, Well it's the mental illness, Well it's the raising at home

enough with the excuses, There is always one common factor and it's a gun!

We wouldn't have this discussion if we were talking about a pilon used as a weapon or even a car, Which are used occasionally but not thousands of death are attributed to them like guns.

#stopmakingexcuses
#gunskill
#I'mnotbuyingIt
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Apology accepted, And your example doesn't make me think we should prohibit guns. It does make more of a case for mental health projects though.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Sorry I meant the 2nd amendment needs to be NULLYFIED.

I'm going to give the perfect example of why guns are bad

You have rage one night over whatever, Bad day at work, Cut off on the road, Just angry in general, When you have a gun, You can kill many people before you are stopped, Now lets say you are angry again but only have a knife, You will not kill as many people. Guns are instant death weapons, And they are the perfect tool for murder, Guns don't serve any other purpose in society, I can't sit on a gun and it will take me down the road like a car, A knife I use for cutting food and other things, It's not meant as a weapon, But a gun, You put bullets in it and those bullets kill people, That is all a gun is good for.

It's time start Gun Prohibition!
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
the government already ratified the 2nd amendment, They did it in 1791. That's how it became an amendment in the U. S. Constitution.
P. S. , Workplace and background are both compound words.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Fanboy you're wrong on gun prohibition. Do people because kill because guns cause emotional distress and hatred?
It's clear the situation is people, Not guns.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
wrong debate guy, My debate about Bert and Ernie being gay lovers is done, This is gun prohibition debate