Tacodude7729
YakovF

Guns In America should be ban to people without a license

Tacodude7729 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Tacodude7729

Pro

Guns should be ban in America, I am genuinely surprised people disagree with this simple fact. I have heard almost no decent argument why they shouldn't be ban. Guns are a violent weapon that are good for almost nothing other than killing people. Sure, some people will use their guns for hunting, and I'm ok with that. I believe hunting is a sport and I also believe that you should need a licence to get a gun even for hunting. Weapons like AK-47s are not use for hunting, not used for defence, so I ask what are they used for? People who are at all mentally unstable, blind or related to crime should definitely NOT GET GUNS.

Thank you for participating and I look forward to seeing your argument.
YakovF

Con

It already is. Why would we implement a rule that we already have? That is just a waste of time and resources. I mean, isn't that kind of the point of a license?
Tacodude7729

Pro

Actually, if you had spent 5 seconds researching the topic you would have found that not all states in America require that you have a license to buy a gun, Wikipedia (with its flaws) has put together a nice list of places you do and don't require a gun license, see it at https://en.wikipedia.org....
YakovF

Con

No, you just made it out to be that we should go through a long process with all the states for the ban without a license. You said America. Your claim has to be more specific.
Posted by 194616 3 years ago
194616
I"m with yakovF, control your kids not my guns