Dinkus
kbug0925

Guns should be banned

kbug0925 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Dinkus

Con

I believe that gun laws are already just and that no major changes should be made to gun laws in America.

If you accept, please state your claim (including specifically what guns should be banned/held restrictions on and/or how the process of obtaining a gun should be changed.)

kbug0925

Pro

Gun laws should not be banned. What if some one broke into your house and had no protection? What if some one was treating to shoot your kids, you pull out your gun to protect them, but wait. Gun laws are banned. So now what do you do. They made a second amendment for a reason, to protect you. Why would you want to take them away? I know all the shootings ticked people off but, the gun didn't kill the people, the person behind the gun did. So don't blame the guns or the NRA for ya'll that do.
Dinkus

Con

You realize that you signed up as for banning guns, right? But now youre arguing for guns, which is my position? Are you stupid or just trolling
kbug0925

Pro

Ok, First of all, your first sentence doesn't make any sense. Second of all. I know you are not against it, I was agreeing with you. If you read my last sentence, it says "So don't blame the guns or the NRA for ya'll that do." It says Y'ALL, not you. Think before you say something
Dinkus

Con

If youre agreeing with me, then why did you enter a enter a debate with me against it?
kbug0925

Pro

because I can
Posted by Infernape_Rox_77 3 years ago
Infernape_Rox_77
Haha! lol!