FanboyMctroll
RMTheSupreme

Gypsies are all worthless scum

RMTheSupreme has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Gypsies are professional thieves who do not work, their profession is stealing. Also known as Romani people, these low life's leave Romania to steal and rob people around the world, predominately in western Europe, then take their stolen goods back to Romania to hand over to the senior members of the families who in turn build large mansions from proceeds of crime.

Gypsies are the vermin of society who do not work and take advantage of others. Hitler should have exterminated all of them during WWII.

All Gypsies should be turned into pig feed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk......
RMTheSupreme

Con

This debate violates the terms of service of the website and like the gypsy scum I am, I'm going to forfeit round 2 of this and let my opponent waste more energy trying to win the unwinnable disgusting opinion of exterminating the elite Gypsy thieves of illuminati.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Obviously my opponent has no debating skills if he is willing to quit this debate and not defend himself, I don't even know why my opponent would be on this site as this is a debating site and apparently he has no debating skills.

Either way I'm going to present my argument for round 2 showing why Gypsies are the worthless scum of society and why I propose the Gypsy Final Solution to this group of professional thieves.

Europe is overrun with Gypsies who only steal from society and cause federal governments problems in all European countries. These people sneak across borders without legal documents, when they are finally arrested for their thieving crimes the federal government can't deport them because they purposefully destroy any forms of identification to avoid being deported and try to file refugee status. Not having a valid passport or form of identification prevents governments from deporting them as they don't know where to send them back. The ones that are eventually sent back to Romania end up sneaking back into foreign countries over and over with some being detained and sent back on multiple occasions. This is costing countries a lot of money in manpower chasing after these Gypsy scum over and over and deporting them constantly.

Gypsies are illegal immigrants who do not even try to acclimate to the country they are in by getting a job, because they are there illegally they can not get a regular job and they are too lazy to work an under the table job as they prefer to steal and pickpocket people. They work in communities of Gypsies working as teams to divert attention and to steal from unsuspecting people, they will also resort to begging but only for money.

I was once approached by a gypsy mother who said that she was starving and needed food for her and her kids at home, I prepared all these sandwiches with my Uncle in England, pack it up for her and she left unsatisfied, only to find the picnic basket stuffed into my Uncles mail box full of food after because she wanted money, she didn't need food, that was just a sob story for money. Gypsies are only after money or jewellery or any valuable possession that someone has so they can convert everything back to currency back home in Romania for their family to build lavish mansions.

Gypsies serve no purpose in society, they are the cesspool of society and a drain on the federal governments of countries predominantly in Europe. Governments do not have the time, money or manpower to just monitor these people all the time and the borders of Romania do not keep these vermin at bay.

Therefore I propose a Gypsy Final Solution. We round up all the gypsies around the world and relocate them to a small island isolated somewhere in the world far enough from society that they can't come back and keep stealing from hard working people.

Gypsies are worthless people in society and are the cesspool of civilization, deport them all to an uncharted island and leave them there.

Hordes of asylum-seeking Gypsy thieves are overrunning our welfare state and using their children as props to beg money on our streets and also to kidnap babies.

Here are some examples of Gypsy scams and why they are scum

http://parisjourney.com...
FanboyMctroll

Pro

My opponent has not filed any debatable responses to the contrary of Gypsies being scum. looks like I win the debate as I provided source material and many valid points to which he had no replies, just tears and death threats.

My opponent is a sore loser who can't debate and should not be on this site as the whole point of this site is to have debates on different topics where my opponent is just trolling on here and not providing any concrete evidence to the fact that Gypsies are scum

Case is closed, I win the debate, UNLESS my opponent would like to provide some evidence to the contrary in round 3 of why Gypsies should have any value in society buy providing some type of evidence.

Unfortunately my opponent will probably surrender by trolling and not providing any debatable material.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
MI6 is still trying to find a solution for all the Gypsies in England.

That is why I propose to have them all relocated to an island, just like when we created Israel for the Jews after WWII
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
you have been reported to MI6
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I run the blade right through the gypsy from sternum right to the spine, then I quickly run the blade down the femoral artery of the accordion playing gypsy and finish off the last gypsy with the harmonica with a quick slice on the jugular, then I say call 911 and leave them bleeding with their pockets full of stolen stuff on the ground for the police to find LOL
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
You will find that there will be no debate when you pull the blade on the next gypsy.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Ok Jesus the mighty Gypsy

Are you going to finish the debate, still waiting for your proof with links showing that Gypsies are not useless in society
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
You will be punished.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I see a Gypsy on the street and I run a blade right through them, right as one tries to distract me and the other one that goes for my wallet gets the blade in the ribs LOL
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
Come at the gypsy, I will fight with them and make you scream for mercy I tell you straight you are turning no gypsy to pig feed on my watch.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Gypsies are worthless scum, simple
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
How does one turn them into pig feed? I will happily report all your comments on the forums that directly death threat the entire ethnicity.