Kitk4t
MrMcGoofy

HOI4 is better than EUIV

Kitk4t has forfeited round #2.
Started: 7/3/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Kitk4t

Pro

Hearts of Iron 4 is obviously the better game. in comparison to the clunky Europa Universalis interface, HOI4 has a cleaner, more easy to learn user display. Furthermore, wars and the abilities to control armies in HOI4 are more sophisticated, being complicated, yet simple. Compare this to EU4 which barely has any selection when controlling armies and the results prove that HOI4 is superior to it.
MrMcGoofy

Con

Firstly, I would like to define "better",

"better" is defined as being PROVEN superior IN IT'S CURRENT STATE, by reviewers and owners of the games.

Firstly, eu4 is superior in it's current state because it currently has 13 expansion packs and 16 content packs;
see the steam page: https://store.steampowered.com...

As compared to hoi4 which has only 4 expansion packs and 4 content packs;

Secondly, I believe it is very subjective to describe hoi4 as being "easier to learn" than eu4, and to say that there is a lack of selection when controlling armies, and claiming that there are "results" that prove this statement.

I would like to see OBJECTIVE evidence to support your claims.
Posted by Joshfour 3 years ago
Joshfour
It may just depend on either playing style you prefer, sometimes I'm in the mood for EUIV and sometimes HOIV. (Though I admit I do play HOI4 more.)