mikowang
DumplingsBoi

Harry Potter is Gay

Started: 10/19/2018 Category: Movies

mikowang

Pro

We have all know that harry potter, Whilst married to Ginny, Has been repeatedly involved in acts of gayness, With certain people, Such as Ron Weasley, Dumbledore and Neville Longbottom.
DumplingsBoi

Con

Dear adjudicator, Fellow debaters and audience, Today I'd like to present my argument on the very fascinating topic of "Harry Potter is Gay". First I'd like to rebut the other speaker, Talking about how he is married to Ginny, But is classified as a 'Gay' because he has been involved with Ron Weasley, Dumbledore and Neville Longbottom. If I have male friends too and I interact with them, Am I gay? This idea is absurd and mikowang must be an extreme BIG DUMB to classify this is homosexuality.

Moving onto my straight idea, Harry Potter is obviously not gay. In the Harry Potter series, Harry is married to Ginny. They had children and had been together for many years. Either Harry is a very good actor and endures the pain of being with someone he doesn't like very well, He is deluding himself into thinking that he is not gay, Or he is actually not gay. The last idea seems the most sensible out of these ones, And it is the one I'd go with and the one that most SENSIBLE PEOPLE (not you mikowang) would choose. Harry is friends with Ron and Neville, And Dumbledore is his mentor. If he is still gay with Ron, He is committing adultery of the highest degree; being in a sexual relationship with one's wife's brother - that is just messed up. If he is gay with a Long Bottom, There is nothing wrong with that. Long Bottoms are nice. If he is gay with Dumbledore, That's called necrophilia and that is not allowed on my Christian School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

In conclusion, Harry Potter is heterosexual.
mikowang

Pro

Now for the rebuttal.
Shut up u gay idiot. Just then, I'm wasn't being offensive to gays. I'm just being offensive to you and u are also coincidentally gay. U know why? Nvm, You're probably to dumb to understand anyway. I'll just say it for the audience. The opposition is probably too blinded by the fact that he is actually gay and sees me as insulting his sexuality, So he has provided and reported information that is highly biased, And I recommend that you just ignore his abnormality and his chronic congenital mental disorders. I am highly certain that he has down syndrome as his intelligence seems to have failed him. Now ill move onto my argument.
Harry Potter has repeatedly committed acts that prove that he cannot be heterosexual. After all, After having sexual intercourse with many males, Notably Ron Weasley and Dumbledore, Who can say that he is heterosexual? Furthermore, The opponent may try and dissuade you guys but stating that he is married to a woman and has had children with her, But who is to say that he was actually the father? He may have actually loved Ron Weasley but he was already taken, So he was stuck with his sister.
thank you, Adjudicator and audience and I shall return to my seat for the against team to start their biased reasoning.
DumplingsBoi

Con

I don't like this man's bad attitude and disgusting behaviour toward gays. Obviously, He is gay himself, Or else he would not be as well informed about the topic as he is. May I ask, How does a male have sexual intercourse with another male?
DumplingsBoi

Con

u r the gay
Posted by ScienceGamer 3 years ago
ScienceGamer
I love how the length of these arguments were pretty long until it resorted to "no u" at the end.
Posted by TinaLinetti 3 years ago
TinaLinetti
This is the best debate I found here so far.
P. S. Potter is Gay