SereneCelestia
Unstobbaple

Harry Potter shouldn't be discouraged for the element of witchcraft

Unstobbaple has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

SereneCelestia

Pro

Harry Potter isn't all witchcraft, okay? The book series teaches the values of friendship, responsibility that comes with power, and other good values that parents try to teach their kids. I've had friend whose parents, who are staunch Catholics, say that Harry Potter is bad because it uses witchcraft and start criticizing Joanne. That's not fair. If they read the books, they would regret saying all that. #potterheads pls vote
Posted by Unstobbaple 3 years ago
Unstobbaple
Just posting so I'll get an email reminder.
Posted by MasterMewtwo 3 years ago
MasterMewtwo
I'd definitely go to Hogwarts to learn magic if it was real. Although I'm not sure if Harry should be using magic outside of Hogwarts.
Posted by thechef22 3 years ago
thechef22
#POTTERHEADSUNITE Magic is the medium used, but it isn't preaching that it's good.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Gods and Harry Potter are a dreams ?