BeautifulAngel17
Suspicious_Samuel

Have More Kpop Idol Stages in the USA?

BeautifulAngel17 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/18/2018 Category: Music
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

BeautifulAngel17

Pro

I think yes, Because I love Kpop and it's not like I can visit my home country (R. O. Korea) a million times an year, But I want to see Kpop idols. I feel like they will also become more famous if they do.
Suspicious_Samuel

Con

First things first, How do you propose that this be carried out? Well, Regardless, I am of the opinion that the Kpop market is oversaturated as it is already. While I understand that Kpop brings you closer to home, Don't you feel that you should integrate to your current living circumstances? I feel that its time to back off the fad of Korean culture and move on to other expressions of art.
Posted by YahooAnswers 3 years ago
YahooAnswers
Suspicious_Samuel faps it to them cartoons.