happygamer
David.Cameron

Have u Ever Wish to be born in another century !! Rather than the Current one ?

happygamer has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

happygamer

Con

The moment i had come to known the posibilities what lie in the future,It just boggle my mind in a regret that why was i born in this century but not in 2200 or 2300 where we had achieved Type 3 civilization making us solve the biggest mysteries of universe but not just the universe Even finds the answer of the ages " WHO MADE US ?" Was it an Act of GOD or A species to exist on purpose by Aliens!!!!!
David.Cameron

Pro

There is no future. Humanity is a cancer and we"re well on our way to mass suicide as a species in the next few hundred years.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
If you think we can hit type three in just 200 or 300 years, I think your a little to wishful
Posted by Eric567 3 years ago
Eric567
I wish I was born in the future, hopefully, circa 100-200 years from now, we will have built either extremely efficient space travel, Antimatter Rockets, or some form of Warp drive. I want to explore the Cosmos! See life beyond us! Colonize the universe in the name of our great, noble species! For Earth! I would shout, claiming another milestone, in the endless expanse, our civilization achieving the greatest things in centuries.