Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

When did a bully go too far?

Mikomochi
Micheal1

Bullying is everywhere, Has this happened to you?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

abortion(prolife vs. Pro choice)

ck09
njkjdjs

I am pro choice because a person is entitled to doing whatever they want with there own body. Prochocie does not mean that i think everyone should have an abortion, It just means that someone should be able to choose whether they want to abort a baby or keep a baby. If someone is prolife I believe that its fine, However there views should not be forced upon anyone else....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Transition is the Best Thing For The Mental Health Of Trans People

DeletedUser
Mutantmassecre

This is a debate on whether or not transition is best for trans people. I'm arguing that yes it is best for trans people and science would agree with me on this. We know that the trans suicide rate is caused primarily by "rejection, Discrimination, Victimization, And violence related to anti-transgender bias and serious mental health conditions. " Those serious mental health conditions are gender dysphoria and it's comorbidities so primarily depression and anxiety. Source: https://williamsin...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should more be done to prevent suicide in youth?

ritanguyen
nikunj_sanghai

The current prevention does not show good results. As a teenager, Myself, And as a person that had been through times with suicidal thoughts the current suicide prevention system does not help. The statistics show a very different result from what the government says and I think more time and effort should be spent on suicide prevention....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

COVID is a scam

HueJas
FanboyMctroll

Very simple. COVID is not an epidemic like SARS, MERS. It is a global scam....

16 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Ebola does not exist.

DrSpy
Akhenaten

Ebola does not exist. It is a conspiracy by pesticide manufactures to explain and hide toxicity issues from their products....

6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

is the coronavirus being taken too seriously, Or not seriously enough?

0verdrive
Akhenaten

Just a quick fyi: the pro side is that its being taken too serious, And the con side is that it's not enough. Coronavirus, As most of us know, Is a virus that targets people that have either health issues, Or are age 60 and above. I think its not being taken seriously enough, Because people with it are traveling, And aren't being put under quarantine. The media is making jokes about it that don't even make people more aware. It just makes them care less....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

The global response to CoVID-19 is overreactive, And going to cause more harm then good.

DrSpy
QuickplotSudder

You will be arguing to agree with the claim that the global response to CoVID-19 (Wuhan Coronavirus), Is over-reacting, And will cause more harm than good. Feel free to get political, Economical, Health related. I am going to argue in favor of the global response, And whilst it is not perfect, It is a reasonable strategy. I will let you open your remarks....

5 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

The CoVid-19 virus is manmade, And exemplifies the unseen dangers of virus research.

DrSpy
TheAspiringPhilosopher

Lets be a bit provocative here :). For the sake of this argument, I believe that the coronavirus is a result of human virus genetic engineering. It was accidentally transmitted out, And demonstrates how dangerous virus research is. I am not saying we should not be doing research. I am saying that the actual CoVid-19 virus in its current form, Was assembled by man, And not from animals. Let be curious and have fun....

6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Humans Are Carnivores: Prove Me Wrong.

CraneTechnique
DeletedUser

car"ni"vore /G2;k"rnəG6;v"r/ noun an animal that feeds on flesh. Humans feed on flesh (drops mic). Our ancestors primarily ate meat more than plant matter. How would they even have a high-plant diet before agriculture was invented? The vast majority of the edible plants we eat were created by man himself through selective breeding....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago