Lukrest
Matt2603

Hearthstone is better than Clash Royale

Started: 2/4/2019 Category: Games

Lukrest

Pro

I am a noob debater so I would like to have someone at about my level argue for con. I believe that Hearthstone is better than Clash Royale and is more fun.
Matt2603

Con

I am new myself so this will be fun! I believe Clash royale I better do to the fact the cards are easy and simple to understand with an eight card deck. This makes playing a lot more fun and easier. Also, Clash Royale has a progressing system of leveling up so "Pay to win" strategies are hard to come by. The more you level up to stronger your towers will be thus creating a stronger player through experience.
Lukrest

Pro

Con stated that ". . . Cards are and simple to understand with an eight card deck. This makes playing a lot more fun and easier. " This only makes it easier and more simple for kids of low intelligence. This is good for the really young, But not as fun for people above 10. Hearthstone is a more skilled card game with many features and 30 card decks. There is much more strategy and better graphics than cartoons. I will save the rest of my argument for the next rounds.

Good luck,

Lukrest
Matt2603

Con

An eight-year-old would say, "That's a pretty dragon let me place it down. " However, There are a lot more things that go into playing a card that helps it reach that strategic game that requires skill. Regarding troop placement, People have to consider: elixer count, Current cards, Possible opennent's cards, Where your cards are it in cycling, Card level, Oppenents card level, Cureent hp, Opponents hp, And many more factors that lead Clash Royale in becoming a very strategic game. What also makes Clash Royale better is it's uniquness. When Clash Royale came out, It was the first game of its style to be released. However, Hearthston is very similar to many other games such as Magic the Gathering. The only difference is deck size, Card types, And usally one other facor depending on which rip-off of magic the gathering we are talking about. In the case of Hearthstone, It is the use of land cards.
Lukrest

Pro

I am not accusing Con of bad spelling, Just trying to point it out. Now on to the argument. My opponent has made some good points about Clash Royale having strategies, And he's right. There is a bit of strategy, But he never talked about how it is better in any ways than Hearthstone. If we're talking about strategy, Hearthstone has way more anyway. Factors to better game play include proper mana timing, When to play cards, How to play cards, Card plays on top of other cards, Hero powers, What cards to play, And literally hundreds of other pieces that make up strategies in Hearthstone. Pro players have talked about these and many player decisions in the game. Anyone can play Clash Royale and then play Hearthstone and see the difference in the amount of strategy. Anyway, Now that I proved how and why Hearthstone has more strategy, I'll begin on the reasons that Con may be wrong, And Hearthstone is better. He said that Clash Royale was the only game of it's kind when it came out. Yeah, It was the only game with eight cards and simple game play. There were many, Many other games with mana or elixir, Collectible cards, Tower defense, And cards that went into play. These include Pocket Fort, Card Wars Kingdom, Deck Heroes, And other games. Clash Royale is not much different, Just with a few different cards and things from other Supercell games like Clash of Clans. Not to mention the game has only 82 cards, According to clashroyalearena. Com. While Hearthstone has 2, 407 playable cards. Hearthstone. Gamepedia. Com Another point that Con made was that Hearthstone is like Magic the Gathering. I've played both games, And can say that they have few similarities, But not many. I don't know how this helps his point, Because Magic the Gathering came out 21 years before Hearthstone did, And they are different in so many ways. Hearthstone is very fun because of the strategies, Heroes, Puzzles, Stories, And player vs player game play. Not to mention everything that you could experience if you actually played the game. To sum up all of this, Con is making bad points (which I hope I countered well). Hearthstone is a better and more enjoyable game than Clash Royale.
Matt2603

Con

Matt2603 forfeited this round.
Posted by Matt2603 3 years ago
Matt2603
I just posted my last argument and I don't know why it is not showing. It says it has been updated but if it doesn't show up soon I will retype it. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.
Posted by Lukrest 3 years ago
Lukrest
I have never done a debate until now on here. Does it do something when you review your post? It changed all words after a period or comma to have capitals and even took out a word.
Posted by Jnate1992 3 years ago
Jnate1992
I am going to vote for hearthstone because clash royale sucks and i play with the pro debater and he is very horrible at hearthstone and i am way better. Vote for trump 2020
Posted by Lukrest 3 years ago
Lukrest
Sorry, I forgot that this was 3 rounds. My bad, But I still want hear Matt2603's positions.
Posted by Lukrest 3 years ago
Lukrest
Sorry for the mistake in round 2, I think it auto-corrected.
Posted by timmyjames 3 years ago
timmyjames
Dumb or dumber?
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
I want to debate you but I agree that hearthstone is way better. Even Warlock all the way biiiitttcchhhhn (only true hearthstone fans know what i mean).