KhrareMak
RMTheSupreme

Hinduism Is Not a Religion of Satan?

RMTheSupreme has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

KhrareMak

Pro

Hello Contender. These are the rules of the debate.
1. No abusing.
2. No disrespect for any religion.
3. No childish arguments.
4. Use of any resource should be authentic.
5. The language should be polite.
_______________________________________________________________

I will let my opponent make the first point.
Please comment what you think.

The debate will start from Round 2.

Many Christians think that Hinduism is a religion of Satan. I think it is not true.
Please debate with me and change my mid if you can.

RMTheSupreme

Con

Since the debate begins in Round 2 I don't see a point in 'commenting' on this debate to help my opponent have an advantage. I will give a clue that the four-arm representation of Hindu demigods and the head of their figureheads being animalistic at times are extremely significant Satanic symoblism traits but I will say this:

What I am going to prove is that Satan and Lucifer were what a Hindu demigod, especially Shiva, would have ended up being had they been in The story of the Abarahamic God.

The only single aspect of Hinduism that is not Satanic is the concept of being fair to non-human animals and showing them mercy but I will, in my actual 'round 1' which will be in Round 2 of this debate physically, explain that not only are Hindus commonly non-vegetarian but the Hindu form of vegetarianism is purely about hating animals and not wanting to be reborn as one.
KhrareMak

Pro

I have studied the Hindu Mythology and only some gods have animal heads. Most have heads of predators depicting the ferocity of that god in killing monsters.
And as far as the animals are concerned, Hindus consider animals more important that gold and silver. If you read stories of ancient India, you will see many kings and important people stating that animals even wild and dangerous ones are more important than any material thing in the world. Hindu people don't hate but respect and love animals.
If any Hindu today hates animals and is non vegetarian, then it is because they live in conditions in which they have to eat flesh in order to keep their systems from failing. And no one hates being reborn I animal form.
Many Christians blame Shiva to be Satanic. But understand this. Hinduism is a religion based on science. Many things told in its holy scriptures relate to science. Many inventions that are being made today were made thousands of years ago. They are just rediscoveries.
Unlike Christianity, Hinduism understands that there is a start, a middle and an end. Everything that has been created has to get destroyed. Any thing that is born has to die. Or else the balance of this Universe will tip giving way to total Chaos.
So Hinduism has a creator, Brahma, a protector, Vishnu and a destroyer, Shiva. That is why he is shown sitting in a graveyard. This is why people mistake him to be Satan.

Thank you fr accepting this debate. I look forward to your opinion on this.
RMTheSupreme

Con

India is the most Hindu nation on Earth and it has absolutely no enforced animal rights whatsoever. It has very little human rights and the enforcement of said few human rights is atrocious. I will give sources regarding the animals rights, they are making tiny progress with the human rights and I don't want to help my opponent out here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
https://www.huffingtonpost.in...
https://www.scoopwhoop.com...

In Hinduism the reason you are good, at all, but especially to animals and the poor is so that you will not be reincarnated as that inferior being. If you are cruel to a particular being of a certain disadvantage, you are more likely to be reincarnated with that specific disadvantage amongst others.
https://study.com...
https://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com...
http://www.hinduwebsite.com...
http://personalityspirituality.net...

Unlike other religions, in Hinduism there is genuinely no version of selflessness involved in the battle to 'paradise' the reason is that there is actually negative Dharma (yes Dharma, Karma is Buddhist) for letting others help you or work for your benefit if you're capable to do without the help or do the work yourself. In Hinduism, there is no paradise to bring others with you to there is only your own Dharmic debt and the battle to be reincarnated as a richer, smarter, sexier being by being kinder and harder working in this life than you will need to be in the next. In all other religions (except Satanism) there is some version of paradise (in Buddhism this is Nirvana which is basically nothingness as for them the aim is to not be reborn and escape the trap of existing). Hinduism and Satanism are the only two religions that I know of where each member has absolutely no role to play in the convincing of others and guiding them to the 'paradise'. This may explain why, despite being older than all religions other than Judaism, Hinduism fails to spread much outside of its land of origin. It also explains why Satanism has the very same issue. In religions where the self and benefitting the self through service to the superior being(s) and way of life are in and of themselves meant to fulfil you, there comes to be no way to be 'good together'. Theistic Satanism admits that the aim isn't to be good but Hinduism pretends that there is a good and a positive Karmic Debt to 'play the game for' even though you gain absolutley nothing by helping others know the 'truth of Hinduism' which they never say is rewarded in the afterlife at all. Strangely enough, Theistic Satanism does not in any way obligate its followers to spread the 'truth' and instead accepts that the other Theists in the world will shun Satan and encourages its members to remain secret about their faith.

Satan is extremely similar to both Shiva and Vishnu in his role in other religions. He is Shiva more blatantly in that he is the 'opposer to the creator' making him a de facto destroyer (much like Shiva is not a true destroyer but simply believes in restricting and opposing unrestricted creation) and like Vishnu, Satan doesn't believe that creation is always a good thing. You are wrong that vishnu is a protector, Vishnu is a mediator. Vishnu mediates between creation and destruction and is there to test and challenge both Brahma and Shiva on why they must create a particular thing or destroy a particular thing respectively. Vishnu is said to have the highest IQ of the three, while Brahma is said to have the greatest temper.

When you Google, you will find something from a semi-cult called the Brahmakumaris. They do consider Brahma the superior of the three but are not actually Hindus and are closer to a religion called Jainism than either Hinduism or Buddhism but are ultimately a combination of the three. When you search their description of Brahma it is of him as the only demigod that matters and this is not correct in Hinduism so before you try to disprove me here, question your source (just warning in case you didn't know).
http://www.myiampresence.org...
http://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org...

Before I post some more sources, I want you to know that what I am posting here consistently mentions how, unlike Brahmakhumaris, Hindus worship Brahma consistently much less than Vishnu and Shiva. This is not a case of 'well that's just them worshipping him less' it's truly a case of Hinduism at its core being about us being trapped in endless reincarnation (even eventually as alien species when Earth is frozen over or whatever happens to end the world). It is a dark, cynical outlook on life where the only reason to be kind to others and work harder than your colleagues is the likelihood to be reincarnated with a better start in life that will let you not need to work as hard or be as kind in that life. In other words, if you're not out to be reincarnated to as close to what Satan is to Hell and the underworld then you are bound to become that anyway (oh yeah, you didn't catch onto that did you?)... Hinduism traps you into inescapable evil and self-sacrifice-turned-into-self-gain. Either you are selfish for the selfless price of being reborn as the one serving and whimpering under the whim of those you abuse (theoretically) or you are selfless for the selfish motive of the reverse (theoretically). It is not the only religion to give a selfish reason to be good but it is the only religion to give a selfless reason to be bad and no way to be 'true good' absent of the need to be reincarnated as a stronger, healthier, smarter etc etc being. In other words you eventually, once you pass superior alien races, will get to the level of God but since their Gods are pretty satanic (and the 'creator' is the least worshipped) then you end up on an endless quest to become Shiva or vishnu because no living beign ever becomes Brahman (the true 'God-power').
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
https://www.speakingtree.in...
https://www.boldsky.com...

Unlike you, I know many real-life Hindus who don't lie and paint a 'pretty picture' of what Hinduism has been or currently is. Hinduism is a nonsensical religion based around selfish motives to be good and selfless motives to be evil. It doesn't reward you for spreading its word, it doesn't reward you for encouraging others to do good in any shape or form it rewards you solely through the reincarnation of you as a superior being based on how selfless you were in this life (relative to others meaning that you have to be a lot more selfless than those around you to consistently stay positive in Dharmic debt).
https://hinduperspective.com...
http://www.hinduwebsite.com...
https://www.hafsite.org...

Do you want to know something else? Let me just use the same source again for this:
http://www.hinduwebsite.com...

In Hinduism there are demons (which you are even entitled to be reborn as) but what should be 'angels' are called 'celestial beings' which are much closer in mythology to being human/animal/alien ghosts waiting to be reincarnated as opposed to angels closer to God in any shape or form than us.

Hinduism is also the single strictest religion on hierarchy within its scriptures (which none are 'official' but the Vedas are considered to have the least lies in them but all are admitted to be written by man's hand and thus not be the word of God). They keep preaching a hierarchy in which 'might is right' and furthermore in which the creator is the only god of the three to have no specific worshipping group within it. It is so extreme that, I shall repeat, a semi-cult called Brahmakumaris that idolise Brahma (I say semi-cult because they force you to pay to remain a member and attend regular meditation meetings of theirs and they have official holiday lodges to spend time in as a member).

Brahmakumaris are not Hindus and Hindus get offended to be associated with them. Hindus admit the reverse. I know a lot about Hinduism and about its practise because I know real Hindus. It is a religion that promotes hard work for academic purposes and financial gain above anything else. This is both cultural to 'Asian parents' and to do with actual Hindu teachings and attitudes. Hindu equivalent of monks are not actually Hindu, they are ignoring its teachings.
KhrareMak

Pro

You made a good point, contender. But no one can blame the mistakes of a nation on a religion. And you are wrong, India is not the most Hindu country. If you ever visit India then you will understand that we have each and every religion of the world with us.

Understand that it is a system. Even if you do good or bad you will get reincarnated you will never forever remain in bliss or in torture. And after your soul does much good in many reincarnations, you ( as you mentioned in Buddhism) you escape from this circle of life. That is religion. But to do good just to not get reincarnated as a lesser being is an individual decision or you can call it culture. And doing that never works. You must do good acts at the time selflessly and only then will it count as a good work. So the sources you used to say that Hinduism is selfish, they must be clearly mistaken. If you do good deeds purposely and with the motive to achieve good karma is considered almost as a bad deed.

No one does battle for Paradise. Everyone is given chance. Each life on this earth will get plenty of opportunities to prove selflessness and good mentality. If majority of times you prove to be good and selfless then it is recorded if not, that is taken into account too. The more generous you are the better you are awarded. But each man goes through each and every life form before achieving Nirvana. That is inevitable. The good deeds just decide what respect you will get in your respectable animal clan.

Hinduism does not grow because people don't understand and misunderstand or teachings. They don't want to learn Sanskrit, and people are adamant and don't even want to listen what we say before stating Biblical points disapproving of other gods and religions.

Hinduism expects a living being to use his full potential before taking help. If you ask for help withought trying, that is not good. And if you think not being together is what we state then you did not do any research. Hinduism says that if you are a Hindu and belive in Christianity, still you are a Hindu, if you belive in Buddha you are still a Hindu. A born Hindu remains a Hindu till the end. And a converted is accepted with open arms. Hinduism promotes that you should not harm you neighbor, nor betray the feeding hand. It states that if you remain in tight knit trusted bindings then you will be the happiest man on this earth. The more you attach yourself to people the more happy you will be. Hinduism supports and promotes a joint family. So please get your facts right.

And truth. If you say that Hinduism says to lie, then seriously you are launching arrows in a darkness where the target doesn't even exist. In Vedas, and I cannot stress this enough, it says hundreds of time that lying is the greatest sin of all. It even states that Truth is God. Hinduism stresses more on truth than any other religion in this world.

And we come back to Shiva again. Shiva only destroyes so much in order to keep the creation in balance. He is forbidden to destroy more than what is created at a constant rate. Vishnu, here acts as a supervisor. Neither does he let creation loose nor destruction. He maintains the balance between the two.

And yes if we just worship creation, the balance will tip, as I stated earlier. Creation has to be destroyed and from Destruction, Creation has to be made. Like a Phoenix.

And we reincarnate not only as humans but as aliens as well. A soul is universal. It is not trapped on a single planet.

And I say again, Hinduism is hardly a religion. It is a way of life. A code to follow to ensure smooth functioning of society.

Reading the Vegas will make you understand the way of life.
The teachings of Hinduism are good. You will not find any verse which states to do bad In any holy scriptures,unlike the Bible.

However, I respect and support all religions. Hinduism tells us to understand and study before accusing anything. Hinduism is the most flexible religion in the world. Unlike others it accepts changes for good only.

As I said earlier, Hinduism is hardly a religion. It is way of life. A code to follow to ensure smooth life based on mainly science. A duty to fulfill. And in Hindi, a regular duty is called a Dharma. We don't call ourself a religion. If you see Hinduism is often referred to as the Sanatan Dharma.

If you study, you will see that the Vedas state this.
Dharma is not just a medium to reach God, it is our duty and our works.Leaving discrimination behind is Dharma. Unity and Compassion is Dharma. Humanity is Dharma.

The religion is pure. It packs only good culture. Indian culture is bad. The religion does not tell us to do rituals. It states in the opposition of superstitions and attachment to material things.

This all for my counterpoint in this round. Satanism and Hinduism has nothing in common.

Posted by KhrareMak 3 years ago
KhrareMak
Don't worry. Start a new debate if you want when you will be free.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
Will forumlate my round of debate soon, i wont forfeit i promise i am just busy IRL past few days.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
Posted by KhrareMak 3 years ago
KhrareMak
See, yes, Vedas are the word of god. But they also contain the rules of conduct.
And RmTheSupreme even if you are the god of debating that doesn't change what the truth is. And you are nowhere close to winning. The voters will decide. And please tell me what are the similarities in the outlook of Hinduism and Satanism. Please study Hinduism before commenting and protesting against it. You may know some Hindus. But I am a Hindu myself. I have read my holy scriptures unlike many other Hindus. Those may include your friends.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
If this debate is stating a truism and I'm winning it anyway. How? I am the god of debating and you'd better bow before me.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Whatever, you're obviously lying, as well as wrong. Hinduism isn't Satanism, you're cheating yourself of truth. But, like I said, whatever.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
It is extremely similar to Satanism in its outlook, it just sugarcoats it.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
I would tell you how many Hindus I know but that would reveal things about my family that I'm not sure I want to reveal. I know real Hindus and I mean really know.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
@KhrareMak,

I'm not saying your wrong by far, but the Hindu I spoke with said the Vedas were vibrations of G-d. Is this true?
Posted by KhrareMak 3 years ago
KhrareMak
We have a word of God. But not everything is a word of God. The Vedas sate only the rules of behavior and conduct. You will see the reason in my arguments last points.