AdolfMosley
longlivethesovietunion

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

longlivethesovietunion has forfeited round #2.

AdolfMosley

Pro

I will leave the floor open as I am sure this thread will quickly be removed. I do not want to articulate my points just to be immediately shoahed by debate. Org mods. I look forward to discuss and I would prefer that you go first, But I am open to whatever.
longlivethesovietunion

Con

Alright, This is just ridiculous.
Hitler was one of the worst people in human history.
He killed thousands of Jews.
I think that explains my point for this round.
If he committed genocide against thousands of innocent people, I'm pretty sure he was bad.
AdolfMosley

Pro

Claim: "Hitler killed thousands of Jews"

Wow. . Not even I believe that. I think at this thing the only appropriate thing to do would be to contact the ADL and report your account for these concerning holocaust denials. . .

But I digress. Yes, Hitler killed somewhere around 270, 000 Jews as was stated in the famous Red Cross report taken just prior to the end of the war. My argument against your point is as follows: The Jews deserved it and the Jews are no more than wild beasts.

To support the notion that the Jews deserved it, Let"s consider the role they took in Germany prior to Hitler"s rise to power. As it was then, It is still the case today in regards to the Jewish control of the media, Lending institutions, Political offices, The support of degenerate liberal ideals such as transgenderism and homosexuality.

So was the holocaust not necessarily immoral? No, The holocaust was not immoral. Sure, Many individuals may have been killed by soldiers within the camps, But this was a rare occurrence which was probably a result of crimes committed within the camps. The majority of Jews did not die at the hand of German soldier, But rather from diseases such as infectious typhus and from starvation which occurred after the bombing of key transportation junctions by the allies which inevitably hinderEd the shipment of food and other supplies to the various camps.
So let me reiterate why there was nothing wrong with the holocaust: You wouldn"t call the judge who sentences the criminal to prison an immoral man, No, You would say that this judge enabled justice and has done the right thing.
Hitler was simply a judge who sentenced the criminal Jews to prison (not to death).

The camps were actually quite pleasant, There were several amenities for the prisoners to pass their time with, Such as bunny breeding, Swimming, Librarys, Choirs, Movie theatre, Filmmaking club, A postal office to send letters for free, A cantina to buy things such as cigarettes, And there were even maternal wards. Why would there be a maternal ward in a death camp?

To my opponent, I wish to argue that you are jewish, Therefore you are inherently invalid as my opponent.
Posted by Ihsieman 4 months ago
Ihsieman
This has to be a joke, Oh well it was sort of funny
Posted by Hezikiah 5 months ago
Hezikiah
"Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" Bad News For Dimwit, He Lost The War
Posted by Hezikiah 5 months ago
Hezikiah
" would have loved to have been liberated from my goy ideological prison" No One Can Liberate Dimwit
Posted by ppcpublisher7 5 months ago
ppcpublisher7
7SeaerchPPC is the best PPC company offering publishers a wide range of revenue sources. We have thousands of advertisers providing top rates for their adverts. With our sizable advertiser base, We offer you the ads that will best fit your website category and make you earn more without any extra effort.
7SearchPPC is the industry-leading pay-per-click (PPC) platform, Connect advertisers to the PPC Publishers Network. We offer industry-leading revenue shares to our publishing partners so they can expand their blog or website"s revenue potential. 7SearchPPC is also proud to have the best revenue sharing model in the industry. We are committed to ensuring that our publishers get their share of revenue timely through their preferred channel.
If you have a website or a personal blog and want to make money from it, Then 7SerachPPC is what you are looking for.
7SerachPPC is the leading PPC platform that offers the best deals for its publishing partners. We have a plethora of ads to choose from; you can select which category of ads you want to display on your website, And you can also choose between the text and banner ads. The offers unrivaled flexibility in the industry.
We do not only have a robust yet flexible structure of our ad service, But we are also proud of our revenue sharing practices. We ensure that our publishers get paid timely, And we have an excellent track record when it comes to managing publisher payments. Not only timely payments, But 7SerachPPC also provides one of the highest revenue sharing percentages in the PPC industry.
We have a multitude of advertising partners offering ads in every category, Which means that you will find suitable adverts no matter your website"s niche. We carefully scrutinize our advertising partners to ensure that your website only receives the best quality ads. We have also put systems in place that help you get the ads with the highest bid amount so you can make the maximum amount of money from using 7SearchPPC.
Posted by AdolfMosley 5 months ago
AdolfMosley
@leaning what a shame, I would have loved to have been liberated from my goy ideological prison by one of the great jewish people. Israel is our greatest ally!
Posted by Leaning 5 months ago
Leaning
@Leaning
I'll leave that to others.
I just don't have the interest in debating the point with you.
Posted by AdolfMosley 5 months ago
AdolfMosley
@learning you do not have to provide citations for your claims, Just make claims and I will tackle their legitimacy.

Who knows, Maybe your wise words will change my despicable ways and make me start donating 1/3rd of my income to Israel each year.
Posted by Leaning 5 months ago
Leaning
@AdolfMosley
I'm not hopeful enough about individual strangers online (You), Ability to be changed by my words.
Nor do I possess the altruistic desire enough in this moment to help you by attempting to change your incorrect (From my view) opinions.

As for the larger picture, It seems to me that the widely accepted view is not yours, So I need not be concerned overly with defending it.

Just not worth my time, In my eyes, To look up references, Lay them out and argue my point.
Posted by AdolfMosley 5 months ago
AdolfMosley
@leaning You will have the opportunity to defeat the root theories supporting my evil set of doctrines.
Debate me. Don"t do it for yourself. Do it for the Jews
Posted by Leaning 5 months ago
Leaning
@AdolfMosley
What reason do I have to do so?