Vladimir_Lemon
DebateVex

Homosexuality is wrong

DebateVex has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/6/2018 Category: Funny

Vladimir_Lemon

Pro

First, I want to say that this debate, as the category suggests, is satirical, and I do not mean to express genuine homophobia in this debate. The only rule is to have fun.

John Mathematics, who is best known for proposing and providing the proof for the "quick maffs" theorem, is also known for establishing the "laws of rights" in his paper "the laws of rights". John Mathematics, in his paper, establishes the following laws about rights

1) the opposite of a wrong is a right
2) two wrongs don"t make a right
3) three lefts do make a right
4) two rights (angles) make a straight (angle)
5) two rights (Wright"s) make an airplane

Mathematics also explains that there are 2 kinds of rights, Orville rights and Wilbur rights, however, laws 1-4 do not consider the type of right, unlike to law 5. which requires opposing types of rights (1 Orville right and 1 Wilbur right) to be true. Laws 1, 2, and 4 are particularly useful in proving homosexuality to be wrong. Figure 1.0 proves such using the aforementioned laws

Figure 1.0

Proof:

1) 2 rights make a straight
2) The opposite of straight is gay
3) The opposite of right is wrong
4) the opposite of "2 rights make a straight" is "2 wrongs make a gay"
5) 2 wrongs make a gay
6) 2 wrongs don"t make a right
7) since 2 wrongs make up a gay, and 2 wrongs don"t make a right, then gay must be wrong

Figures 1.1 and 1.2 also presents a valid proof to the theorem

Figure 1.1

Proof:

1) It says gay is wrong in Al Quran
2) The word of Allah may not be questioned
3) gay is wrong

Figure 1.2

Given:

Gay is wrong

Proof:

1) Gay is wrong [given]
DebateVex

Con

Ok gay people are cool like goerge washington and also they dont steal are ladies
Vladimir_Lemon

Pro

Well also yuo"r"er"r mother homosexual lmao
Posted by Inconvenient_Truth 11 months ago
Inconvenient_Truth
@Vladamir_Lemon
I believe Nd2400's point is that the satire is ridiculing some group, even though it is the group you disagree with. Esspecially regarding your satire, which is merely just a mockery of the group and is lacking any intelligent criticisms of the arguments against, which really grinds the point of a good and true satire to a blunt stub.

I would also argue that disagreeing is not the same as loathing. Not everyone that disagrees, with one aspect or another, of homosexuality is definitive proof of homophobia. I would also argue that homophobia must include personal animus or malice.
Posted by Vladimir_Lemon 11 months ago
Vladimir_Lemon
@Nd2400
I actually intend to do the opposite of mock homosexuals. My arguments absurdity is meant to mock homophobes.

@KGlife
I am not "pulling a card". If you read my argument you"d see that it was intended to be satire from the beginning
Posted by KostasT.1526 11 months ago
KostasT.1526
@KGlife
I believe that since the "funny" category exists, he is allowed to post such debates.

@Nd2400
He does not intend to be offensive. If you find it insulting, though, you can report it.
Posted by Nd2400 11 months ago
Nd2400
How is satirical funny When you are mocking someone or a group? How is mocking someone or group funny? This would not be a fun debate if you mocking a group....
Posted by KGlife 11 months ago
KGlife
Oh don't pull the satire card. Get off the site if this is all you want to do.
Posted by KostasT.1526 11 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Nd2400
"First, I want to say that this debate, as the category [funny] suggests, is satirical, and I do not mean to express genuine homophobia in this debate. The only rule is to have fun."
Posted by Vladimir_Lemon 11 months ago
Vladimir_Lemon
You clearly did not read the note at the beginning that said this was satire...
Posted by Nd2400 11 months ago
Nd2400
So i guess you God now... You don't think any human being should have equal rights? You think god would encourage hate like you are doing? Thinking Homosexuality is evil and less human than you are right? If you think that then you are the one who is the evil one and think the holocaust was actually right. You mind is clouded and misguided.
Posted by KostasT.1526 11 months ago
KostasT.1526
"5) two rights (Wright"s) make an airplane"
"Mathematics also explains that there are 2 kinds of rights, Orville rights and Wilbur rights, however, laws 1-4 do not consider the type of right, unlike to law 5. which requires opposing types of rights (1 Orville right and 1 Wilbur right) to be true."
You need to start mathematics lessons.