ViceRegent
straightup.gong

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

straightup.gong has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
straightup.gong

Pro

ya heckin dork
ViceRegent

Con

I appreciate this fool proving nothing only that atheists are unreasoning animals, but reprobates. This fool loses the debate.
Posted by straightup.gong 1 year ago
straightup.gong
That wasn't supposed to be posted. My friend took my laptop and sent that. I was going to say that I don't really understand the question that you're asking. It'd help if you used examples. What truth and what fiction? I'm guessing you're talking about the bible, but it'd be good if you'd clarify. Sorry for this late reply.
Posted by marquettelddebate 1 year ago
marquettelddebate
I love the opponents' first round case
Posted by scroobiuspip 1 year ago
scroobiuspip
Define your use of the word rational, you want me to answer a rational question rationally on the subject of rationality. sounds circular to me.
Posted by Deadlywolf 1 year ago
Deadlywolf
This is not you proposing a debate. This is a question. Needs to be more specific.