ViceRegent
xxmanguyxx

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
xxmanguyxx

Pro

The question, "How do Atheists rationally know truth from fiction?" has no purpose. Why? An Atheist is human, as are all people from every ideology in the world, religious or non religious. To achieve proving that an Atheists perception of reality may be incorrect due to fallible senses and reason, (aka, being human) is to also credit all mankind with this handicap, discrediting any arguments you may also have, unless, you are in fact an alien.
ViceRegent

Con

Well, at least this atheist fool spilled few words in irrationally not answering my Q. For that I thank him, but he still loses the debate. Next.
xxmanguyxx

Pro

Check my other debate, I'm far from an atheist, nor do I need to be to respond to the argument. I'm merely pointing out that if you want to debate Atheists you need to have something sound to debate about. Your argument destroys not only the opinions of the atheist, but yours as well.
ViceRegent

Con

Why do these fools have such little self control that they feel compelled to accept a debate that is not for them? Man, I wish God would remove stupid people from the earth.
xxmanguyxx

Pro

As a religious man, I now understand why logical minded people cant swallow illogical religious arguments. There is a lot you can argue in defense of God, or a creator, but you chose to basically state than no ones opinion is valid because none of us perception of reality is valid, therefore destroying even your own opinion. Get more logical.
Posted by xxmanguyxx 1 year ago
xxmanguyxx
Fo SHo Lois :-)
Posted by Lois_gray 1 year ago
Lois_gray
at least pro knows what they're on about.