ViceRegent
iOfTheThou

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ViceRegent

Con

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q.

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

NOTE TO ALL YOU LOSERS POSTING COMMENTS. IF I DO NOT THINK YOU COMMENT ADD ANYTHING RATIONAL TO THE DISCUSSION OR I CANNNOT USE IT TO MOCK YOU, I DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING.
iOfTheThou

Pro

Atheists, who in which are not typical minded, and look for the theory of life through logic and not based on beliefs. But to answer you question, by experiences.
ViceRegent

Con

How do you know what your experiences are and that they are valid?
iOfTheThou

Pro

Preferably life experiences that if there was any type of God there should be evidence.
Example : Good people die, Bad people get what good people want. In Christianity those who oppose God's words shall not be blessed. But there are those who oppose and get what Good people wish. So the Good people just base this on hope and imminent karma on those who oppose. Such experiences like this further Atheists beliefs. But remember, atheists are people who believe in life through science. Science seems more logical when God fails. Life experiences through war, violence, racism, inequality and other global conflicts are the push for Atheist beliefs. My validation is books, online chatting and other form of distributions of atheist perspectives on this manner. Books and etc may not be upright in this topic but if you're smart enough you'll understand and see the picture. Atheist believe in something, same with people of religion this is really Is in-comparable. Dark and light;Ying and Yang; Good and bad may never end like this debate. never denounce ones belief because every religion on this planet cannot provide evidence like science would. I personally, believe in God to extent I see logic in both areas.
ViceRegent

Con

Not only did this unreasoning animal not answer my Qs, he reversed himself on his own epistemology. Next?
iOfTheThou

Pro

I already answered your question. With experiences preferably life experiences and knowing is experience basically. Using vi_spex example. Could you please read and actually understand the question you Are asking. You are asking people who dont believe in life through religion how do they logically know truth from fiction. Read what I typed, through experiences preferably life experiences. Should I make it in caps? I also gave you and example of an experience for my validation. Also, I gave you a closing statement that was led from this topic. I wasn't really getting off topic just summing it up to end this idiotic question you've stumbled upon. Please don't ask any further questions of idiocy, now please next.
Posted by iOfTheThou 1 year ago
iOfTheThou
For those confused on my position please read debates and understand knowing is experience using vi_spex example.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Left foot in left shoe..It feels good... Truth or fiction..
Posted by iOfTheThou 1 year ago
iOfTheThou
Yeah I feel the same way vi_spex
Posted by iOfTheThou 1 year ago
iOfTheThou
What? LOL
Posted by Prestigiously-Poor 1 year ago
Prestigiously-Poor
"those to dense to get it"

Might I ask you, are you TOO dense to know which form of to/too/two to use? I even put it in caps for those TWO TOO dense TO get it. The TO mastery is sTUpendous!
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
thanks

sadly i know it wont change his mind
Posted by iOfTheThou 1 year ago
iOfTheThou
Know is experience and only typical minded people like con wouldn't understand
Great example vi_spex
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
how do you know if a coffe cup is to hot to grab?
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 year ago
FollowerofChrist1955
You should attend this debate:
Atheism- A lost reality! A hopeless, helpless cause!
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
lol, know is experience