backwardseden
Skye2468

How moral do you think you are gingerly fitted in between you and your god?

Skye2468

backwardseden

Con

This is not about what you THINK YOUR religion states, Especially christ who has nothing to do with this debate. So please do not bring in that ---whatever--- ringside. This is about how YOU think YOU stand and how moral YOU believe YOU are in accordance with what YOUR god states in HIS bible.

Here is a test for YOUR morality to see where YOU stand with YOUR god with how he believes from what is stated directly from the bible and or torah. It is a simple "yes" or "no" response. Right now there will only be asked a couple of things as this round only specifically deals with the threat of death. In other rounds, Should this debate get that far, A LOT more terrifying subjects will be asked of you and where you stand in accordance with your god.

* Do you think you should be put to death just because you blaspheme? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, He shall surely be put to death, And all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, As he that is born in the land, When he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, Shall be put to death. "
* Do you think you should die if you work on the sabbath? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Exodus 31:14 "Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, That soul shall be cut off from among his people. ", Numbers 15: 32-36 " And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. 33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, And unto all the congregation. 34 And they put him in ward, Because it was not declared what should be done to him. 35 And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp. 36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, And stoned him with stones, And he died; as the Lord commanded Moses. " Notice jesus worked on the sabbath, He was not put to death. Strange? That supposed "law" that christians use is in ill effect and does not work.
* Do you think you should die for merely cursing at your parents? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, Or his mother, Shall surely be put to death. , Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. ", Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, Let him die the death:, Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, Saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, Let him die the death. "
* Do you think you should die if you commit adultery? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, Even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, The adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. "
* Do you think you should die if you are a homosexual? Y___? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. "
* Do you think you should die if you worship other gods? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 "9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, And afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, That he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, Which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, From the house of bondage. " AND 17: 2-5 "2 If there be found among you, Within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, Man or woman, That hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, In transgressing his covenant, 3 And hath gone and served other gods, And worshipped them, Either the sun, Or moon, Or any of the host of heaven, Which I have not commanded; 4 And it be told thee, And thou hast heard of it, And enquired diligently, And, Behold, It be true, And the thing certain, That such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, Which have committed that wicked thing, Unto thy gates, Even that man or that woman, And shalt stone them with stones, Till they die. "

These plus many more completely absurd examples show how completely inane and insane this biblical god is, As well as completely immoral. Yet no one can even prove he even exists. Wow even worse is how many of the examples that are listed above are taken directly from the 10 commandments THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD FOLLOW? What's worse is this so-called god would never use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.

Simply put, If you answer "yes" to ---any--- of the questions, It means you are totally bankrupt, Corrupt, And immoral, Just like your unproved god clearly is in your shallow mind and you need not respond as everybody who is sensible and intelligent knows where you stand as every single response absolutely requires a "no" response, No exceptions, None.

So if you have responded with a "no" response to all of the questions, Congratulations, This means you are moral and sane and not bullied by a horrific god that you cannot even prove even exists. Since you have reached this far with answering "no" to all of the questions, Then it is also quite simple and it means that you disobey your the direct rules, Laws and actions of your god. So then the next question needs to be asked is where do you think you stand with YOUR god? Then the next question needs to be asked, Which is the most important one of all "why do you believe? " With the follow up question "why 'should' you believe since your god is in no possible way moral? "
Skye2468

Pro

Before I answer your questions I want to say this, Because I believe this is very important. You stated Christ has nothing to do with this, But I disagree. Since the Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is actually God, And this debate is about where I stand with God.

Here is your questions answered.

1. Do you think you should be put to death just because you blaspheme? - Yes

Is blasphemy against God, The one who gave you life not death worthy?

2. Do you think you should die if you work on the sabbath? - If God commands yes

3. Do you think you should die for merely cursing at your parents? - Yes

You used the word ""merely"" to make it seem less serious. You are judging the action by your own standards.

4. Do you think you should die if you commit adultery - Yes

Matter of fact Jesus says who ever looks at someone with lust commits adultery already in there heart. So if you even look at someone with lust that is not your wife or husband, It is death worthy.

5. Do you think you should die if you are homosexual? - if you commit homosexual acts, Then yes

That question was kind of broad. That verse you used says that they did homosexual things, Not just had feelings. God made male and female, And they are designed for each other. It's obvious, And if God says homosexuality is wrong, Who are you to say that it's right?

6. Do you think you should die if you worship other gods? - yes

God made everything, And created us. Why wouldn't he deserve all the worship?

You say answering yes to any of these questions is immoral, But let me ask you this. How do you know what is moral or not? What is your basis? Without a god you cannot tell me what is right or wrong morally. If you say something is wrong, But I think it is right, Why am I wrong, But your right? If God does exist, Who are you to judge God? Any judgement you make that is morally right or wrong without a god is just an opinion.

You say God would never use text as a form of communication. How do you know that? You are making assumptions that God would never do something, Whenever you couldn't possibly know that, Because you would have to be God yourself to know that.

As for the 10 commandments I am guilty of breaking them 1000's and 1000's of times. I deserve death, I deserve eternity in hell. Everyone is guilty of breaking the 10 commandments. They leave the entire world guilty. That is the point. It is impossible to do Gods standards. That is why God came down as Jesus to save us. The Bible teaches there is no forgiveness of sins without the shedding of blood. That is why God came down himself as the ultimate sacrifice, And kept the laws perfectly, And never sinned once. God came down into his own creation and got beat and tortured, And hung on a cross for us, Because he loves us.

I may not be able to prove he exists to you, In a way that you would accept anyway, But I can say this. You cannot say God does not exist because you would have to have all knowlege to know that, But I can say he does exist, Because it's possible for an omnipotent being to prove himself to me individually. Many years ago we did not know the existence of other planets. Is it possible that the God of the Bible is real, And he lives in a realm you have not discovered yet?

You seem kind of self righteous by the way you insultingly wrote your debate.
Have you ever lied, Stolen, Taken Gods name in vain, Coveted, Hated somebody, Lusted, Fornicated, Or anything else the Bible says is wrong?
But you want to judge the God of the Bible, And take verses out of context.
Remember God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble, So do you think it's maybe not an intellectual issue, But a heart issue, And that's why you haven't found God? God has provided enough proof for you to know he is real, But just as the Bible says you are blinded to it. You suppress the truth in unrighteousness. If you really want to know if God is real, Follow Gods instruction book, Which is the Bible.

If all you want to do is find verses and ways to argue about God out of context he is just going to give you what you want. You will find him when you want to be saved, And when you whole heartedly seek him, And want to serve him.
backwardseden

Con

Since you answered "yes" to ANY of the questions, Well actually all of them, Then you are as completely and as immoral and as bankrupt as your god. Thankfully this country of all who has any merit completely 100% disagrees with a coughed upped sickened diseased lice ridden maggot like you. Here's a perfect example of how your mind works. . . Your defense would be that you would go out and murder every single person on this planet who would blaspheme BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. Yep your rabid execution would be assured because you pay attention to a BOOK that is clearly INEPT with all of its monumental failures as you have no prefabricated excuses to help you squirm out of your tortured cage. After all you have no proof that YOUR god even exists, And certainly no proof whatsoever that your christ has ever existed, And certainly no proof that the overweight drab of pure hate and terrorist bleeding corrupt ignorant bile that this christ of YOURS is a god because that's NOT what the bible says BY THE WORD OF YOUR GOD to make this christ of YOURS a god. This debate is now over. You have no excuses. None. Don't even think or dream about posting me again.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=k-YIJN1aGvg - CHRISTIAN Negates His Own MORALITY - The Atheist Experience (watch this as YOU are the caller)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dGuVZmUVwcM&t=338s - Where do Atheist get Their Morals?
Skye2468

Pro

I will ask, And tell you these things again since you really didn't answer them.

How do you know what is moral or not? What is your basis? Without a god you cannot tell me what is right or wrong morally. If you say something is wrong, But I think it is right, Why am I wrong, But your right? If God does exist, Who are you to judge God? Any judgement you make that is morally right or wrong without a god is just an opinion.

I may not be able to prove he exists to you, In a way that you would accept, But I can say this. You cannot say God does not exist because you would have to have all knowlege to know that, But I can say he does exist, Because it's possible for an omnipotent being to prove himself to me individually. Many years ago we did not know the existence of other planets. Is it possible that the God of the Bible is real, And he lives in a realm you have not discovered yet?

Once again you insult me, Like you are better than me or something? That is self righteousness. Just like the Bible says, Most will proclaim there own goodness, And see themself as better than others. Just like Adam and Eve, They tried to get out of the blame. Adam tried to blame Eve, And Eve tried to blame the serpent.

Also that was a horrible example about how my mind works, I would not go out and murder people. The Bible does not support murder. When God kills someone they deserve it. There is a difference between murder and killing. Murder is unlawful killing, But because we break Gods laws so it is not unlawful when God kills us.

Also the way God decides to kill us is none of our business. He is the giver of life, So he can choose anyway he wants us to die. Does the potter not own the pottery? Who are you mere man to judge God? The creator judges the creation, Not the other way around.

If the Bible is true, And you are blinded to it like the Bible says. How would you know your right about it not being true?

The Bible does teach that Jesus Christ is God. I would be happy to debate about that if you want. I already have an entire paper wrote about the subject.

You said I have no excuses but didn't answer any of my questions. How is that rational?

Since it seems you intolerant towards Christianity. You will not be able to find God with that attitude. Once again God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

That first video was very interesting, And certainly one of the most convincing athiest videos I have seen, But it still seemed like they wanted to call the shots and be God themselves. They assumed many things. Also since you put this video in this debate it seems you are assuming that just because that particular Christian didn't have a good answer, That there is no reasonable answer. If you have a question from that video you would like me to answer, Ask away and I will be happy to try and answer it for you.

Second video was pretty interesting as well. The link didn't work but I think I still found it. It was the athiest experience again. I find it interesting when they say lust is not wrong. If the Bible is correct that would mean that sin would be natural to us since we are sinful by nature. So naturally sin would seem natural to us. I will admit though that these Christians on these videos you are showing me don't really have good answers, But once again that does not mean there is not an answer. Many of these arguments to me seem like they can be summed up by the statement ""I don't want to be told what to do"". If you have any questions from this video I would be happy to try and answer them for you.

It is possible to know Christianity is true, Without all the intellectual knowlege. The reason is because once you genuinely repent and put your faith in Jesus the Holy Spirit comes and lives inside of you, And bears witness to you to let you know you are one of Gods children.

There is a verse in the Bible that says, The natural person does not accept the things from the spirit of God, And considers them foolishness, And he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Let me share an analogy with you. There was once a boy and a heater, The father of that boy said to him, Don't touch the heater because it is hot. Oneday the boy started questioning his father and was wondering if the heater really is hot. So he reached out and touched the heater. The moment he touched the heater and burned his hand, He now knew the heater was hot. The boy moved out of the realm of believing, To the realm of knowing.
backwardseden

Con

Um no, You will ask NOTHING. You have not earned that right. Maybe when you grow up and stop acting like a tramp, You possibly will earn that right. But right now, Since you clearly have no genuine friends or loved ones (which is a HUGE red flag). . . What do I mean by genuine? Those that would go way way wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of their way to help you out in time of dire need and NEVER ask you a single question. For that I cannot pity you. But you did it to yourself. You deserve it. You will die alone. UNLESS YOU CHANGE. Your mind is so warped and brainwashed you believe that anyone that disagrees with YOU that they should ALL DIE because a BOOK says so. No exceptions. None. This doesn't have ANYTHING to do about your goddamned f--king god in which you cannot even prove even exists, This has to do---entirely---with---YOU. Wow. Even if someone were to agree with EXACTLY what YOU were to say and think, You would still manage to find fault with that person and think that that person should DIE because a BOOK says so. GOOD BYE. Now the links didn't work form a few hours ago. So sorry about that. . .
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=k-YIJN1aGvg&t=6s - CHRISTIAN Negates His Own MORALITY - The Atheist Experience (you are REQUIRED to watch this)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dGuVZmUVwcM&t=458s - Where do atheists get their morals?
Skye2468

Pro

I have no friends and loved ones? What are you talking about? You don't even know me.

You say I have not earned the right to ask questions, Or is it you don't want to or can't answer my questions?

I will not die alone, I have Jesus. He is better than anything we could ever have and ask for.

You say my brain is warped and brainwashed, But I could reverse that on you and say you have been blinded by the devil.

I don't want anyone to die because they don't agree with me. The Bible does not support someone dying because they disagree with each other. The reason God rightfully kills us is because we are disobedient, Our lawlessness, And our sins. You are really upset about all the death and evil that is in the world, You really need to look in the mirror and realize you are also part of the cause of death and evil. Stop trying to put the blame on God or Christians and blame yourself. That is one of humans biggest problems, They always want to blame something and not themselves.

It's obvious you do not understand Christianity. You listen and watch these YouTube videos of other people who do not understand Gods ways either. If you want I can actually give you some Websites and YouTube channels that are actually Biblical. It's up to you.
backwardseden

Con

See? That's why I HATE debating with so-called christians (yeah there's no such a thing as a christian in the first place and yep that includes you) I specifically stated "genuine" friends and loved ones. Wow. IS YOU CAN'T READ. You have no genuine friends or loved ones. None. BIG DIFFERENCE.
"You say I have not earned the right to ask questions, Or is it you don't want to or can't answer my questions? " No when your morals are so bankrupt that NOBODY except for perhaps at best on this planet only a minute handful of so-called christians will agree with anything you have to say, Then your questions become distorted and as corrupt from the spaghetti monster floating in the sky that magically appears from a big black blank book god that is based on superior ego god complex and nothing but, Then you have 0% of nothing to say.
Perhaps if others were to agree with your thought pattern as a whole, In which they don't and YOU are terribly wayyyyyy off, And they are in no possible way as immoral and as inept as you are, Then this debate might actually have been able to have flourished. Nah. You are so caught up in your convoluted ways and assumptions that it is truly impossible for you to see any other way out of billions. Yes that's with a "b". That's one of the main reasons why you have no genuine friends or loved ones. Do you really think they'd stand by you if you were to tell them that they should all die if they work on the sabbath, Or if they curse at their parents especially if their parents rape, Beat and torture them? And you honestly believe that your voice should be heard in asking questions in this debate? WRONG. Goodnight.
Skye2468

Pro

Wow. You say I am so caught up in my assumptions, But yet that statement itself is an assumption. You call me out for assumptions, But it's alright for you to make a ton of assumptions. You say prove to me that Christianity is true, But you also want to make an absolute statement saying that there is no such thing as a Christian, Which is another one of your many assumptions. If all claims must have your standard of proof, Then prove to me your claim about Christianity is correct. You say I am caught up in my assumptions and it makes it impossible for me to see any other way, But I think it is the other way around. I am claiming I know God exists regardless if I can prove his existence or not, Because he has proved himself to me individually. You are the one making the assumption that Christianity does not exist. I think you are blinded and can't see the truth that it is.

There you go again insulting me, Telling me I can't read. I have not insulted you any. Regardless of whether or not you used the word genuine my statement still stands. You don't even know me. Matter of fact I do have friends and family who agree we all deserve to die for the wrong doings we have done. That is the point. We all deserve to die, But we live by Gods grace. You want to insult me for an error you saw in my response, But yet your response that was an insult to my response contains a grammar error itself, Which is "IS YOU CAN'T READ".

Once again you cannot say mine, Or Gods morals are bad, Because you have no basis for your morals. So it is just an opinion. Without a god, You cannot say absolutely what is right or wrong morally. It is all opinions.

I always found it interesting when an athiest starts talking about a flying spaghetti monster. It's illogical. There is a very big difference between a material thing or being created in time, And space. Versus a immaterial, Timeless, Spaceless, Infinite Spirit being that literally created everything. Many say it's illogical to live by faith that this being actually exists, But I think it is illogical that an athiest will live by the faith he does not exist. Athiest will say atheism is just a lack of belief in a god, But many athiest argue so hard and go on about how Christians cannot prove Gods existence. To me, It sounds more like those type of athiest believe there is no god at all. To me it takes more faith to be an athiest, Either that or they just don't care.

You say "you honestly believe that your voice should be heard" I am only telling these things to you because I care about you. If I remained silent that would not be loving of me. I will tell you the truth, Regardless of if you accept it or not. The God of the Bible is not this evil character that you have created in your mind. When you read the whole Bible out of context, And especially without the Holy Spirit guiding you, You cannot understand it properly. The God of the Bible is Holy, Good and Righteous. You may not believe me, But take into consideration you might be wrong, And humble yourself. God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

Before I post this final round I want to explain a little about Gods character. God is perfect, Holy, Good, Just, Infinite and Righteous, Since he is perfect, Good, Holy, And just he must punish criminals. So anyone who breaks his laws, Which is everyone, Is considered a criminal, And must be punished. God the righteous judge cannot let criminals go because then he would not be good and just. So we deserve eternity in hell because he is an infinite being. So we are about to get judged and sent hell when all of a sudden someone comes in and pays our fine. Which is what God did when he came down as Jesus and died on the cross for us. Jesus is God incarnate, And because our fine was paid by another the judge can legally and justly let us go, But what we must do for God to give this gift of eternal life that we do not deserve and cannot earn, Is repent and put our faith in Jesus. All repentence is, Is changing your mind about sin and Jesus.

Some wonder how can Jesus be God as well. It is because God lives eternally as three separate persons. Each have there own roles in the Godhead, But they exist equally as one God, With the same will, Character, And essence. God the Father, God the Son, And God the Holy Spirit.

Last thing I want to say is this, God has given you enough proof to know he is real. You just reject and suppress the truth in unrighteousness. Whether you like it or not you have to face him on judgment day. You can either bow your knee now, Or you can bow it later when it is to late, But either way one day you will bow your knee before him. You will know then you made a mistake, And should of repented and put your faith in Jesus while you were still alive. I am warning you, And Gods Word the Bible is warning you, Don't make that mistake.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Thanks to backwater for allowing me to vote on his debate. He's very generous.
Posted by What50 3 years ago
What50
Kinda weird how god is against sex, even though he made males want to pursue sex.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenSkye2468Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con called Pro "immoral" in round two. That's poor conduct.