Masterful
carnew

Humans evolved from marine mammalians

Masterful has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Masterful

Pro

I am an established biologist in the field of marine biology. It is my understanding that humans have adaptations similar to some marine mammals. At some point during our evolutionary history.

[1] There is plenty of evidence to support this claim, with first and foremost, Japan has one of the highest life expediencies out of any country in the world [A] studies have found this is due to their diet, which happens to be primarily seafood based. This suggests humans are well adapted to live on a diet that resembles the diet of known marine mammals, such as dolphins and your mother elephant seals.

[2] Another prime example regards the human body. Humans compared to the Chimpanzee, have a much higher body fat percentage, lower muscle density and lower bone density. These 3 factors favour the human body when swimming, compared to the Chimpanzee. The only exception to this rule is the Negroid (Congroid) this subsect of man, has significantly higher bone density which makes them comparable to the Chimpanzee with regards to swimming capabilities, thus it is unlikely that the Congroid evolved as a marine mammal, but rather, as a relative of the land dwelling great apes.

[A] https://www.independent.co.uk...

Djksp is not allowed to vote on this debate. He has been barred from voting and has lost this privilege due to erratic 'vote bullying' he is to be treated as a criminal and an outcast.
Join the hate campaign at www.Djskpisadick.com where we are raising money to cut his IV line. Please donate. Thank you.

carnew

Con

No sorEE my boye but humans clearly evolve from HOMo SAPNIEUS (pictured below)

also in 1st herobrine chapter 222222 it says: "and steve evolved from human that evolv from da homo spanieus"
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I don't understand your persona. Seems to be an attempt at being random?
Posted by carnew 3 years ago
carnew
o wel there was suBBOSEd to be a photroto in that debat but it BROK
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I remade this debate. Sorry, but I had to make changes.
Posted by carnew 3 years ago
carnew
KUuNK? ? ?!