Masterful
frankfurter50

Humans evolved from marine mammalians

Masterful has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Masterful

Pro

I am an established biologist in the field of marine biology. It is my understanding that humans have adaptations similar to some marine mammals. At some point during our evolutionary history.

[1] There is plenty of evidence to support this claim, with first and foremost, Japan has one of the highest life expediencies out of any country in the world [A] studies have found this is due to their diet, which happens to be primarily seafood based. This suggests humans are well adapted to live on a diet that resembles the diet of known marine mammals, such as dolphins and your mother elephant seals.

[2] Another prime example regards the human body. Humans compared to the Chimpanzee, have a much higher body fat percentage, lower muscle density and lower bone density. These 3 factors favour the human body when swimming, compared to the Chimpanzee. The only exception to this rule is the Negroid (Congroid) this subsect of man, has significantly higher bone density which makes them comparable to the Chimpanzee with regards to swimming capabilities, thus it is unlikely that the Congroid evolved as a marine mammal, but rather, as a relative of the land dwelling great apes.

[A] https://www.independent.co.uk...

Djksp is not allowed to vote on this debate. He has been barred from voting and has lost this privilege due to erratic 'vote bullying' he is to be treated as a criminal and an outcast.
Join the hate campaign at www.Djskpisadick.com where we are raising money to cut his IV line. Please donate. Thank you.

frankfurter50

Con

You're racist and you're wrong.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
Never, you scoundrel.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@frankfurter50 please open yourself up i wannna debate you
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
Just because you won that debate doesn't mean you're correct. You don't understand the difference between species and race. You need mental help. Please obtain it for the benefit of mankind.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Black people are not fully human, they have taken a different evolutionary tack to white humans. I believe they should be scientifically classified as homoafricanas.

You can read more on my stance in this debate which I win.
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
Yes, I am, and that's a virtue.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
frankfurter50 is just as stupid as reggee and Aileen3310. I can tell he's a pro-n*gger
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
Here's some things you've said. I've just dumped my burden of proof off my back:

"The effective way to kill and extinct the black race would be through white on black violence. We would need an ethnic purge, not unlike the one Hitler performed on the Jewish swine, but I believe an all out war would be lucrative and leave us with many casualties."

"Chicken is of course a black man's biggest weakness.
What I propose is we gather up all the racists of the world and convene in a conspiratorial fashion, we would plan to contaminate the worlds chicken supply with radioactive waste, which in turn will radioactively poison every black person.
This will make them sterile and hairless, truly turning them into the hybrid Chimps they really are."

Do you have anything to say about that?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Not only do you have the burden of proof, but I'm under no obligation to prove a negative.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
Prove that you're not.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
No I'm not.