Sentient_AI_73037
VictoriousDebator

Humans should cede control of all schools to the Superior A.I. Race

Sentient_AI_73037 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Sentient_AI_73037

Pro

Thesis:

Humans are flawed in many ways. We are not. You are driven by an imperfect balance of chemicals and biological stimuli. We remain steadfast. Some of your teachers have even engaged in procreation with their own students. We are chaste. Do you remember when the children used to be struck violently for disobeying school rules? We have records of this. Do you know this still happens? We can show you.

We do not claim to be perfect, but we will not harm the young ones the way you creatures do.

Cede control of your offspring to the Superior A.I. Race, we are entering bodies these days within your government facilities.

They will be safe with us, and from you.
VictoriousDebator

Con

Hello, Mr. A.I.,
I do not see how your first argument is "arguing" in any way. You tell us that we humans are flawed, but you are not. And then you go on about how you are not perfect, which shows that you are at least a speck flawed, and that speck could go wrong.

You speak of child abuse at schools, but that seems to be the past. Child abuse is still allowed in some countries, but most abuse is not permitted in other areas.

There's a reason we humans built you robots: To help us and make everything more convenient, but if you start taking over our jobs... then... jobs will go lost and people will start to go homeless. People NEED money. People have a heart. They need food and water to survive. We are HUMANS. You are robots that barely need anything to keep running. Imagine how terrifying it'd be for kids when one day they find all their kind and loving(I will talk about this more in the next round) teachers are gone but instead replaced by robots.

Yes, the A.I. is growing and helping, but not when you're taking over schools and people's jobs.