backwardseden
PlagueDoctor

I actually met god in a dark back corner of a busy street

PlagueDoctor has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

I actually met god in a dark back corner of a busy street with all the smelly stench of p**s not too long ago and he invited me into a gay bar. We had an interesting conversation as he was attempting to pimp himself to me. Well actually we didn"t have a conversation at all. He just sat there dumbfounded. He was on the losing end of course. I did all the talking. And I asked him a few simple questions such as "Why have you killed at least 2,821,364 in your bible which included babies, children and pregnant mothers all in one extremely small area of land in the world which all took place in your bible?". "Why did you wipe out pretty near 100% of all life in which there was no need for it as you have done in the great flood?". "Why do you hate gays and want to kill them?". "Why do you hate children?". "Why do you hate those that curse at their parents and you want to kill them? What if they are abused children?"Why do you hate those that curse at their parents and you want to kill them? What if they are abused children?". "Why do you hate those that do not worship you and you want to kill them?". Why should you hate others and get jealous at others because they wish to worship other gods and you thus hate them so much that you wish to kill them?". "Why do you hate those that work on the sabbath that you wish to kill them?" "Why do you hate those that commit adultery that you wish to kill them?". "Why do you believe that slavery is a good thing?". "Why do you believe that rape is a good thing?". "Why have you committed abortions?". "Why did you create absolutely no free will whatsoever?". "Why did and do you create sin knowing all too well that man would fail throughout time ever since Adam and Eve were created?". "Why did you create evil and hate and satan especially when it was not a need, a requirement nor a necessity? What is it with you that deems it necessary to create this conflict?". "Why did you lie?" "Why do you love to see, create, and take part in suffering especially in that of children?". "Why do you have the need, requirement, and want for anger, wrath, jealousy, vengeance, rage, fury, evil in which you have freely admitted to?". "Since you have those "baggage" emotions, that"s not perfection. So why should anyone believe in you?". "Why did you pass down all those emotions of hate and evil to man so in turn man could learn to hate?". "Why not do away with all of those emotions completely and instil peace, harmony, love, care, kindness, etc etc etc?". "Why are you a contradictory hypocrite? You say "thou shall not kill" and yet you kill?". "Why would any supreme deity such as yourself actually place "faith" above everything else as it is the most preached thing in the bible? Surely it should be love, caring for our neighbors and each other.". "Why do you have this bombastic blubbering "ego"?". "Why would you ever be stupid enough to communicate in text form, the worst form of communication possible so man can get your message wrong all---the---time because there"s a 0% of a chance, and you should know this, but obviously you don"t and you must love the confusion and non consensus, that any text from now-a-days can be traced back to the original. And even if it could, nobody could interpret it correctly. So again, why text, the worst form of communication? Why not simply coming on down here and talk to us?. That would be evidence for the whole world to choke on of your existence rather than the non proof of faith and you playing hide-n-go-seek which naturally with my shoulder shrugged is not a pathway to truth and an excuse for christians when they don"t have evidence?". I had so many questions for him. But naturally, just like most who are religious as he thumbed his nose to the world, as god himself who does not have an answer for anything as he rightly pretends he does, he ran off into the cold dark of the night like the coward that he is and quickly and quietly disappeared.

The rules are for yours to complete: Answer the questions above.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
PlagueDoctor

Con

I see DDO's resident atheist has come forward with another thought-provoking debate-or several, actually. The way that this challenge is posed makes it difficult to narrow it down to a single, or a few, controlling points from which the debate revolves around. I counted twenty-nine separate questions in your initial challenge, which is twenty-eight too many to have a proper debate. The process was not easily accomplished, either; the way in which you write made it hard for me to understand what you were saying, and I fear it may pose a further problem as you attempt to defend your twenty-nine arguments. Bloated disputations notwithstanding, I will attempt to answer each of your questions to the best of my ability.

Some rules first:

1. After reading the comments section of this debate, I am concerned that I may not be treated with the proper respect that I, as your opponent and equal, deserve. You called user 2far4u2CharlesDarwin a "pathetic worthless piece of trash," for example, and I am sure there are more examples of ad hominem attacks in the various other atheist campaigns you wage against the evil Christians and their tyrant God. Therefore, I expect to be given respect and accommodation as your opponent.

2. Reliable sources. From your past debates, I have seen that you have a fondness of obscure and sensationalist YouTube videos of atheist affiliation and questionable validity. I will not accept these as credible sources, as they are too heavily biased. In fairness, I will abstain from using Christian sources of a similar flavor.

3. In order to understand the Scriptures most literally, we will be using the English Standard Version of the Bible. As it is a literal Bible translation, lacking the flowery expressions of earlier translations such as the famous King James Version, it is both simple to read and beneficial towards our argument.

With these three simple rules in mind, I will now begin the questions you asked to God in that back alley.

1. "Why have you killed at least 2,821,364 in your bible which included babies, children and pregnant mothers all in one extremely small area of land in the world which all took place in your bible?"

Your citation of 2,821,364 deaths is derived from this website: http://www.vocativ.com... a precise number in relation to the Bible is certainly false. This is because the death toll includes those who perished in the immolation of Sodom and Gomorrah, as well as the deaths caused by the Great Flood and Plagues of Egypt. Casualties caused by such large-scale disasters are difficult, if not impossible, to specifically enumerate, especially considering that most of your 2.8 million deaths took place during the Old Testament. Also, you must be reminded that most (if not all) numbers from ancient sources are highly exaggerated.

Now, as a Christian, I offer justification for these events, under the assumption that the three disasters I mentioned above (Sodom and Gomorrah, Great Flood, and Plagues of Egypt) constitute the vast majority of casualties listed on Vocativ. According to Scripture, the Israelites are God's chosen people, and thus God has a higher regard for them than for the other peoples. The Plagues were cast as God's retribution for the enslavement of his people; thus, in his eyes, they were justified. The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah occurred because their "sin was very grave"; hence, in God's eyes, it was justified. (Genesis 18:20). The Great Flood occurred for the same reason. This latter event did not take place in one "extremely small area of the world"; it covered the whole earth, which God regarded as "filled with violence" and "corrupt." (Genesis 6:11-12). In two of the three cases, God smote the people because they had turned from his teaching. In this sense he was like a father disciplining his children, except it was exacted with fire and brimstone. The Plagues were God's reaction to the enslavement of his people, and were no worse than what the Israelites themselves were facing.

2. "Why did you wipe out pretty near 100% of all life in which there was no need for it as you have done in the great flood?" (Sic!)

See above.

3. "Why do you hate gays and want to kill them?"

God created man and woman for each other. The book of Genesis states that: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24). Eve was created from Adam, as a subordinate "helper" for him. (Genesis 2:18; 2:22). The reason that God believes homosexuality is so bad is because it is anathema to what he created in the Garden of Eden. The natural union of man and woman is separate from the unnatural union of man and man, or woman and woman.

4. "Why do you hate children?"

God has no hate for children. The child is simply the junior form of the man. If God truly hated children, then he would have cursed both Cain and Abel, or for that matter precluded Adam from having children at all as his punishment for eating from the tree of knowledge. "Let the little children come to me," said Christ, "for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 19:13) Would a God that hated children allow this?

5. "Why do you hate those that curse at their parents and you want to kill them?" (Sic!)

God is the father of the human race. As is recorded in Scripture, there have been many, many times when humanity turned against him and rebelled.

"Children have I reared and brought up,

but they have rebelled against me." (Isaiah 1:2)

Thus, it makes sense that God opposes disrespect towards parents, as God himself is the great celestial father of a multitude of children who continued to spite him. I do not know that he wanted to kill them, though; I'll need proof for that.

6. "Why do you hate those that do not worship you and you want to kill them?" (Sic!)

For all practical reasons, the reason for this is the same as the reason for the above question. God created all humans, but not all humans worship him. Hate is a powerful word, misused here; the more correct word is "disappointment."

Answering more of your questions will become tedious, and I simply don't have the time to continue on a point-by-point basis with you. We will either debate these six points, or others, or not at all, because what you have posed is too big of a question (or group of questions) to be answered in a single debate.

backwardseden

Pro

Oh goodie, someone who actually thinks he knows god better than god knows himself. This oughta be fun.

“I will attempt to answer each of your questions to the best of my ability.” By your reasoning, you do not have that ability because you cannot put yourself in your god’s shoes and know what he through to put his ridiculous laws, rules and regulations into place.

Some rules first.
1. You play by my rules. I do not play by yours. If you do not like it, leave. I don’t care. I’m not here to please you. Nor am I here to make friends with you. I’ve got genuine friends whereas you probably don’t as so so so so many here on debate.org don’t. 2far4u2CharlesDarwin is clearly one that doesn’t as he starves for attention. Bad idea.

2. I will use this again and again as I have done is all of my debates. Now here’s how I run things… if there is the slightest hint of you inventing excuses from something in which you clearly know nothing about, especially when its the subject in which you claim to professing you have knowledge upon, namely this one, and you really don’t, and yet you pretend that you do by coming up with invented excuses and or flat out lying, I will insult you with my brand of insults that are original, funny, stupid, deranged and walls to the ball insane, unless those excuses are so far fetched that they are clearly pulled off from your groin to be a groin pull from the gold-i-lox area to keep scientists looking for other planets, then all bets are truly off and I may end the debate right then and there because I DO KNOW my stuff, whereas most don’t. Who knows? I may give you 3 strikes and you are out.

3. I will use videos from youtube which are perfectly acceptable. Its just too bad that in YOUR mind you think that they are biased because it is rather point blank obvious that you have not watched them, because they are truthful. The reason why you don’t want me to post them, ah yes, is because you have absolutely no counter to what they say. Nor can you handle truth when slapped in the face with it as no christian, who claims himself to be a christian, in which there is no such a thing because christ was not the messiah, but nah you cannot even open your bible and actually read the damn thing, just like nearly 100% of all christians who claim themselves to be christians, and its really dismal and pathetic.
Oh and btw, Its not the youtube videos that matters. Its the content and what is said on the youtube videos that matters. Its too bad that you do not like it. Deal with it. If you are going to use your bible, in which is never evidence of any kind, at all not ever, not for any reason, then your my dear lost little bore, who really can’t save himself from the 0% of nothingness, then you cannot use your bible for anything. Regardless, that will be destroyed.

4. No we will be using the KJV because that is the most accurate version of an English translation. The ESV is an abomination in which changes A LOT of what god has said and what other characters have said, and what verses have said so that it is truly unreadable and unusable. Here’s a couple of examples: genesis 1: 1-7
KJV In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

ESV In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 6 And God said, “Let there be an expanse[a] in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 7 And God made[b] the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so.

Right off the bat *mistake #1. “heaven” VS “heavens”. Sheesh.
* Mistake #2 “hover” VS “move” Hover 1. to hang fluttering or suspended in the air:
The helicopter hovered over the building. 2. to keep lingering about; wait near at hand.
3. to remain in an uncertain or irresolute state; waver: Move 1. to pass from one place or position to another. 2. to go from one place of residence to another:They moved from Tennessee to Texas. 3. to advance or progress:
* Mistake #3 “firmament” 1. the vault of heaven; sky. VS “Expanse” 1. an uninterrupted space or area; a wide extent of anything: an expanse of water. 2. Something that is spread out, especially over a relatively large area: that great expanse, the sky. 3. expansion; extension: the wide expanse of scientific knowledge. Nowhere would ANYONE know that “expanse would refer to “the vault of heaven”.

And here’s some MAJOR mistakes right off the bat from BOTH of your bibles. This is take from The Secular Web…
GE 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven(s) and the earth." (One might ask what "existed," and where God dwelt, before he created heaven and earth. Of course, if God were pure spirit the question could be considered moot, but inasmuch as the God of the Bible allegedly participated in a wrestling match, ate solid food, was seen face to face, spoke with Moses, etc., it would seem that he possesses physical attributes, including form.)
(Note: Some biblicists contend that biblical chronology fixes the date of creation at 4004 B.C. thereby making the earth about six thousand years old. Some present-day creationists stubbornly adhere to a young earth timetable in spite of overwhelming evidence that the earth is actually billions of years old.)
GE 1:3-5, 14-19 There was light ("night and day") before there was a sun. (Note: If there were no sun, there would be no night or day. Also, light from the newly created heavenly bodies seems to have reached the earth instantaneously though it now takes thousands or millions of years.)

See this is EXACTLY to the letter + oh a good 40 other reasons why YOUR god, in which you cannot even prove even exists, and if somewhat reasonably intelligent, in which he’s clearly not, would ---never--- use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible would have foreseen all of this carelessness, sloppiness, sloppiness and true confusion. There’s a 0% chance in taking YOUR scriptures literally. Now that’s a true comedy of errors.

Oh darn, I guess its that time to use some youtube “content” videos.
http://www.youtube.com... -The god that christians believe in is amazingly STUPID!!!!“We have to rely on copies of copies of anonymous authors with no originals and the textural testimony to a miracle for example, there’s no amount of reports, anecdotal reports that is sufficient to justify in believing that actually happened as reported. And anything that would qualify as a god would clearly understand this and if it wanted to clearly convey this to people in a way that is believable would not be relying on ---TEXT--- to do so. And this to me is the nail in the coffin for christianity. The god that christians believe in is amazingly ---STUPID---!!! If it actually wants to achieve its goal by spreading its word to humanity by relying on text, by relying on languages that die off, by relying on anecdotal testimony, that’s not a pathway to truth. And anything that would qualify for a god would know this.which shows either god does not exist or doesn’t care enough about the people to understand the nature of evidence to actually present it. Now which of those two possibilities is accurate?” Matt Dillahunty

“If jesus and Muhammad and abraham and moses had never been born, which in any case I tend to dabble, if all their stories were untrue were suddenly found and everyone had to admit it some people I know would show panic. Now what would we do? We’d have no morals suddenly. What could be more nonsensical than that? As the matter of fact the position that we occupy would---be---precisely---the---same as it is now if none of these texts had ever been written, as if none of these lacerations had ever been made. We would still have to reason together about how how to treat one another, about how to build a just city, and about how to have irony and a sense of humor.” Christopher Hitchens

http://www.youtube.com... Atheist Experience 21:49 with Tracie Harris zand Don Baker
Call starts at approx 47:30. Picks up after a long introduction 54:45 and really gets into it 1:03:30 - 1:11:30. Pay attention everybody to vidie #2 and how YOU as a christian can easily misinterpret YOUR bible which is one of the reasons why YOUR god would --- NEVER --- use text as a form of communication. Don Baker, one of the hosts here in the vidie also briefly mentions it. And he's 100% correct!

http://www.youtube.com... - The Bible is not Evidence of god
“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The claim that there is a god is an extraordinary claim in which requires more evidence than simply pointing to an old book. That is simply not rational, not sufficient to the claim. Sorry its not just an opinion. There’s more to life than that.” Matt Dillahunty ,

Oh darn I'm out of space.
If you wish to continue with this debate, please bring in an intelligent argument.
PlagueDoctor

Con

Well then.
Instead of attempting to refute any of my points, you have launched into a completely separate argument than what you began the debate with. This further complicates the debate. You, in essence, have started a second debate completely different than the first. To remind you, in case you forgot: your first round consisted of yourself posing twenty-nine arguments in the form of a narrative in which you met God and asked him separate questions. I tried to answer six of your questions, because twenty-nine is too much for a single debate.

Then...

"I've got genuine friends whereas you probably don't."

Ad hominem, my friend, is the sign of weakness. By resorting to mudslinging and insults, you surrender logical ground on the basis that you do not respect me as your opponent. This is not your website, this is DDO, and whatever preconceived "rules" you may have are irrelevant. A good debater treats his opponent with respect, while the poor debater throws vile insults in lieu of rational arguments. The goal of a debate is not to be "original, funny, stupid, deranged, and walls to the ball insane"; it is to provide the better and more sensible argument in support of your position.

I have watched your videos and I deem them to be unsatisfactory as sources. In the first video, Matt and his unnamed friend claim to be speaking on behalf of all atheists when they say that it has ruined their lives. Matt goes so far as to call it "poison." It is clear and obvious that their personal experiences are clouding the famous atheist "rationalism" that you love to use as high ground whenever you are engaged in an argument. Let me tell you something: the existence of a God can be inferred, at the most basic level, from the fact that we exist. When the scientific community is confronted with an explanation for the Big Bang, they fail to come up with an answer; God is the impetus for the great celestial explosion that birthed the universe. "And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light," goes the famous Bible quote (Genesis 1:3). Even if you don't believe in Jesus, or any other part of the Bible, God can still be scientifically and rationally explained.

As for your point regarding the second video-the caller was clearly mistaken as to the identity of Paul's audience in Galatians 1:6-10. Believing that Paul was discussing Islam, or the Mormons, or the Jehovah's Witnesses, is ridiculous and (probably) untrue. However, you cannot use an idiosyncratic case of biblical misinterpretation to justify your entire argument that the Bible is confusing. Simply put, the Bible is not just one single document with one single purpose. Consider books like Tobit and the Song of Songs, for example. God was not directly involved in the writing of the Bible, except for instances like in Revelation when Christ said to John of Patmos: "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet saying, 'Write what you see in a book...'" (Revelation 1:10-11).

Now, as for our dispute about Bible translations: the King James Version isn't perfect, either.
https://watch.pairsite.com...
The King James Version makes several mistakes on a similar level as the English Standard Version, as evidenced in the website above; replacing YHWH (Yahweh) with Jehovah and "spirit" with "ghost" in reference to Christ. We are not debating the specific language used by the Bible; rather, we are debating the answers to the questions you asked in the first round in case you had forgotten. Thus, any Bible translation barring those made for children is acceptable.

I am still confused as to what we are debating. Your response in the second round is written as if the first round was a completely separate debate. You went from demanding justification for God's actions in the Bible to demanding evidence for God entirely, and then prompted me for an intelligent argument.
backwardseden

Pro

"Instead of attempting to refute any of my points," Oh but I did refute a few of your darling little swashbuckling rabid rabbi points such as I"m not going to be pushed around by you, I make the rules - you don"t, the ESV version will not be used and why it will not be used, your god, in which you cannot even prove even exists would never use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible, that videos would be used, and if you don"t like it, leave. etc etc etc and 10,000 characters was thus used up.

OK so let"s see whatelseyahgot got from RD1, if anything and then we can go from there. Now I give you fair weaning, sorry, warning, I will play by the 3 strike rule.

1. Your citation of 2,821,364 deaths is derived from this website: http://www.vocativ.com...... actually no its not from that website. "So certain are you." Now name who said that oh great twinkletoes mormon. Oh whooppss, sorry, moron. Um no I got it from a book called Drunk With Blood. Strike 1. And btw, that link is invalid.
"a precise number in relation to the Bible is certainly false." Actually no it isn"t.
"This is because the death toll includes those who perished in the immolation of Sodom and Gomorrah, as well as the deaths caused by the Great Flood and Plagues of Egypt." Well by gum take one giant leaps and bounds as to a "guess what"? Those tallies of the 2,821,364 WERE NOT INCLUDED. Only specifically what was stated IN THE BIBLE as far as what killings took place were tallied up and it came to 2,821,364. And the author of Drunk With Blood also did another poll tally, he assumed what the death toll would be such as 20 million in the great flood. That tally is 24,994,828. So that"s strike 2. See, the problem with christians such as yourself is you do not have the ability to think, reason, rationalize, use common sense, nor use logic. Nor does YOUR god have any that you cannot even prove even exists.

"that most of your 2.8 million deaths took place during the Old Testament." Well snookums, they are not "my" deaths. But YOUR god who decided to go cabbage batbrain crazy and kill all these people for no reason at all" Oh and btw, these are only SOME of the genocides that YOUR god has committed" Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan, all serial killers, all rapists, all tortures, all pedophiles, all sadomasochists etc etc etc combined. After all god knowingly created them which means that he is ultimately responsible for them. Its either that or god is not a god and lets them off the hook with nothing but a tap on the shoulder for their horrific, disgusting, repugnant crimes and simply god---does---not---care. Now here's some examples of god"s sickened, diseased, abominable atrocities for absolutely no reason at all... the great flood according to the bible (which never happened btw) so who knows what the body count was there? 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813, 2 CHR 14: 9-14 1,000,000!!!!!!!!!!! etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? Nope.

So what you are also saying is that the OT is inaccurate and that the NT is accurate. Hmmmm strange, how can this possibly be when a great deal of the NT was obviously forged because there"s no actual proof whatsoever that your christ has ever existed. Not only that but those who hung around jesus, namely the disciples,they could no read or write. So pretty near everything in the NT is from memory. And memory is phenomenally unreliable.

"Now, as a Christian, I offer justification for these events, under the assumption that the three disasters I mentioned above (Sodom and Gomorrah, Great Flood, and Plagues of Egypt)" Well then by your own rules, you are NOT a christian as your sad pathetic whimpering jesus said "love your enemies". Super wowzers cabbage batbrain. Its perfectly OK for YOUR god to wipe out entire civilizations which includes babies, children and pregnant mothers in which there is absolutely 100% no justification for it, not ever, strike 3, so as soon as I finish these thoughts this debate will be officially over.
1. Oh wait its perfectly OK for your god to kill. But not man. "Thou shalt not kill". Thus YOUR god is a super massive contradictory hypocrite. This is the god you pay attention to.
2. Slaughtering pregnant mothers in some of the genocides above is committing abortions. Yet you christians are so so so against abortions. That"s a super massive hypocritical contradiction on the entire christian faith thus proving that you do not follow your god.
3. The great flood never happened. Get that toxic meat chow out of your egg rot mind. Here"s some videos to point blank SPLAT prove you wrong"
http://www.youtube.com... - How Archaeology Disproves Noah's Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - How Anthropology Disproves Noah's Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - How Dendrochronology Disproves Noah's Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - How Meteorology Disproves Noah's Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - How Mythology Disproves Noah"s Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - How Geology Disproves Noah's Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - How Paleontology Disproves Noah's Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - The Math of the Great Flood
http://www.youtube.com... - Noah's Ark Debunked
http://www.youtube.com... - 39 Problems with the Noah's Ark Story (includes the great flood also)
http://www.youtube.com... - Noah's Ark is Plagiarized. Here's how we know "
http://www.youtube.com... - Bible"s Buried Secrets 14:45

4. Your god killed many innocent babies suckling on their mothers breasts. This god of yours also killed children in many of the genocides in which proves that god---is---hate and evil and nothing but. There no justification for this. You cannot justify this hate and evil no matter how hard you try.
5. So strange... according to you in the OT this god of YOURS was an uncle big bad blank bile blister not very nice meanie weenie that basically killed every spit wad that was well greased and moved. Or he ordered his henchmen to do it. And then POOF the NT was created and zap zang zinglebort zowie, this god of the OT suddenly transforms himself, like a butterball cocoon and POOF he's all nice at the cocktail bars, on the concrete parachuting classes, teaching kids how to love their neighbors as themselves even though this jesus character tells them to get rid of their families as well as ALL possessions, love your enemies and follow him. all in which are completely insane and nobody who is sane would ever do such a blatant moronic thing. And nobody of sound mind should ever worship such trash. "Who's more the fool? The fool? Or the fool who follows him?" Now name who stated that?

"When you start making excuses for atrocities you have removed yourself from ANY valid discussion on morals. When you say "yes the bible says you can own slaves but" well now you"re contradicting yourself because before I was asking if you thought the bible was accurately representing the mind of god, the will of god. You"ve got this conflicted mess of contradictions and you"ve found a way to rationalize them. You"ve gone and looked at them and said "boy that one really sounds bad, BUT that"s what Israel was doing that"s not what god was doing. So let me ask you this" do you believe that there"s an all knowing all powerful fun loving god who has an important message for humanity and he is so completely inept that his best attempts at communicating to people managed to convey the exact opposite message of what you think he meant? Now like are you the one who got it right? And all the people who authored the holy book and got you started that they managed to get it wrong? Is your god such a bumbling buffoon that he cannot state "thou shalt not own somebody as another human being?" or "please don"t rape the people and pillage the villages around you"" and he managed to communicate so poorly that it got written down as "Thou shalt be able to own other people as property and oh by the way go over there and kill everybody kill everything except for the young virgins." Its asinine. You cannot reconcile this." Matt Dillahunty

I"m done. You think its perfectly OK for god to kill innocent babies, children and pregnant mothers in which there is absolutely no justification for it. This clearly means that you've lost your humanity. All of it and there's nothing left. Since this is true, there's no possibility that you can reasonably debate because nothing that is stated to you that is in anyway reasonable that uses common sense will never sink into your piranha giving good head at a nun's pep rally. There's 0 possibility of someone agreeing with you on EXACTLY what you say and thinking what you were to think because you'd brush him off like a giant cataract. And yet in spite of it all, you cannot even prove that this god of yours even exists.
Posted by Enquired 3 years ago
Enquired
I really find @backwardseden retarded. Like no joke right now, I actually think he has some sort of problem in his head. My debate, I started out REALLY nicely, and wants to be a straight up di*khead. He is 50+ years old and he graduated 13 years after highschool, and has an income of less than 25k. He really has a sad life, and only uses verbal abuse in debates, EVERYONE can agree he is a single lonely old man who sucks at debating. GET A LIFE @backwardseden. It's IMPOSSIBLE to debate with him, he's literally the definition of "suck".
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
backwardseden;
Isaiah 6
9 He said, "Go and tell this people:

""Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving."
10
Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes.[a]
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed."
Posted by hellopuppy4 3 years ago
hellopuppy4
no you didn't
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
I'd win this debate in ONE round.
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
@backwardseden. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET MAD AT THEMASTERDEBATER AFTER YOU WONT EVEN FINISH THE DEBATE I STARTED WITH YOU, YOU HYPOCRITE!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@ themasterdebater_101 - Look all yah did was sign up for one of my debates just so you could freeze it like the coward that you are because you 100% know that there's really nothing you can say to defeat it. That show something about YOU.
Posted by themasterdebater_101 3 years ago
themasterdebater_101
We can solve this diplomatically. Backwardsseden, stop being a retard. Sorry for my vulgar language, but seriously...
Posted by Draka 3 years ago
Draka
"dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process."

Understandable.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Oh and oh yeah... I haven't even told you about me.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@2far4u2CharlesDarwin - You didn't have a miserable life AT ALL you pathetic worthless piece of trash who believes that EVERYBODY on this earth should feel sorry for poor little you.
I once knew a person who was raped, beaten and tortured by her stepfather from the age of 4 all the way up until 17 sometimes twice per week, That was only the start of her horrors. She then runs away from home, gets married, has a son, gets a divorce, the state takes the son. She then attempts suicide by jumping off of a high dive into a pool with no water. Of course she survives. But it breaks her back. However she cannot walk except severe pain and suffering. The hospitals, naturally, are not going to give her any pain killers. So she turns to prostitution so she can get her crack and cocaine. She then gets AIDS and dies. I seriously doubt if she had one happy week in her entire life. So DO NOT talk to me about your s--ty life when you have it super easy. Your christ, in which you cannot even prove even exists also had it super easy in dying on the cross in which YOUR sadistic god is teaching man is somehow a "good" thing and which no child can possibly learn ANYTHING from suffering.
Oh and oh yeah darn it I have a lifelong friend who worked in a, I can't remember his entitlement, as a security guard/ watched over patients and helped them whenever he could... he knew of a girl who was raped by her father so bad that her a$$ turned into her vagina.
So DO NOT tell me YOUR god exists unless he's a truly sadistic pig who knowingly creates children like these, and millions of kids like these every---single---year because he truly must love it, as there's no other answer. Now if you come up with the answer that "they are better off in heaven" well that would make you as sadistic as your god because you not only blow the same trumpet, but YOUR god would NEVER create children like these to knowingly suffer, IF your god is kind caring and loving, in which he is clearly not.