Dr.Franklin
zapshe

I am a better debator than zasphe

Started: 8/7/2019 Category: Movies
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

Dr.Franklin

Pro

If I go full effort, I am better
zapshe

Con

Seeing how there's no one named "zasphe", I don't know how you can be better than them.

Moreover, You suck at arguing. Your arguments usually consist of stupidity, Leaving the other person calling you out on it rather than actually debating with you. You're as far from a good debater as Hitler is from a damsel in distress.
Dr.Franklin

Pro

It's because I don't try, Do you want to see me try

https://www. Debateart. Com/debates/1100/the-earth-is-older-than-6-10k-years-old
zapshe

Con

I'm not trying either. I just reply in my free time.

If you not trying sucks and my not trying is amazing.

It stands to reason that you trying is nothing compared to me trying.

Btw, I looked at your debate and it wasn't anything special. You even had the easy side to defend. It's like saying, "The Earth revolves around the sun. " If you can't debate that well, You can't debate at all. You've proved nothing.
Dr.Franklin

Pro

you moron, Did you see my sweatness, You suck
zapshe

Con

A "good" debater can debate rationally. A good debate is on a controversial topic that can't be or hasn't yet been settled by science. What you argued wasn't even a good debate. It's like arguing with a flat Earther, Of course you're going to win as long as you know even a shred of why the Earth is round. Things like abortion would make a good debate, Not whatever you were doing.
Dr.Franklin

Pro

I litterly debated for the german naxis to be defended, I take controversial positions
zapshe

Con

You showed the example of a debate you took seriously, And I said of course, It's not even a good debate for your opponent. Now you say you take controversial positions, Sure - Did you take that debate seriously (which means you'd also must have a good opponent)? And why do you think you debating is better than when I do? You obviously lack a certain finesse in what you do.