NKJVPrewrather
RMTheSupreme

I am a democratic socialist and want to critique anarcho-capitalism.

NKJVPrewrather has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

NKJVPrewrather

Pro

Pro means I am naturally in favor of my own arguments, and con is not. I want to discuss what democratic socialism is, is not, and see iff we can get somewhere. I don't want all of your money, I just want to provide for the poor and needy. Democratic socialism is not just about money, it is about non-economic human rights, like the right to not be torture for any reason. I only want to debate an anarcho capitilist and learn what you believe, are you ready/
RMTheSupreme

Con

Hello Dana. You know me as Prodigee amongst many other names. It's a pleasure to meet you here.

As you know from CreateDebate, I'm also a left-wing liberal at heart and we seem to only differ on our stance of you being pro-life and me pro-choice.

I will play the role of an anarcho-capitalist for the sake of this debate.
NKJVPrewrather

Pro

d healthcare, worker's rights, children's rights, oppose all torture, I am newly prolife which is kind of a socialist idea, education, the right of humans to choose how and when they die, free speech welfare is not a dirty word, and more. I can't worship Jesus and money, for example.Long time, no see, add me and debate me. This is socialism 101. Communism is when the government controls everything. I don't want this. Too far left. Anarcho capitalism as espoused by Ben Shapiro is no social safety net, and this is too far right. I am a democratic socialist which is somwhere in the middle. I support socializrf
RMTheSupreme

Con

Why is it too far right?

Why should we care for others than ourselves?

Why not play to win, abuse the losers and keep their children poor?

Isn't that the best way to keep winning?