CraneTechnique
Sassybish306

I am going to cover you in peanut butter and pound your butt hole like a homoerotic thunder monkey

Sassybish306 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 8/12/2019 Category: Arts
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

CraneTechnique

Pro

you will soon taste my thunder stick as it penetrates your butt hole.
Sassybish306

Con

I will tell you EXACTLY why this won't happen.

PHYSICALLY:

You see, I'm from planet Zorgon and on my planet, Peanut butter evaporates in the matter of seconds. SOOOO good luck with that. That already demolishes your topic at hand. But to even FURTHER unravel your plan in mind we have a religious ritual that we believe in. See here, On my planet, We believe that the demonic rumbles that come from the butt hole are curses! So right from the womb we sew everyone's butt hole shut.

FIGURATIVELY:

You are talking about pounding my butt hole like a HOMOEROTIC thunder money. Which implies you have a penis. Which implies you are male or of the male genital category. Well if you are trying to be a homoerotic thunder monkey, You should probably be debating this with a same sexed individual. But I am female or of the female genitalia category. And nothing about this situation would be HOMO at all. It would be a very heterosexual interaction actually.

CONCLUSION:

My opponent here seems to be referencing this debate topic towards a male figure which (surprise surprise) I am not! Also He is very ignorant of other species with conscious life out there! He thought I had a butt hole. Then he thought peanut butter was easy to spread in its gaseous form. Oh no what a mess. I hope you all can see why Mr. Crane will not be performing these super sexy actions on me. It just can't happen! :\ doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy it but we just can't. Sorry not sorry.
CraneTechnique

Pro

My my, Aren't we the fallacious little dingle berry? First of all I can easily transport you from your home planet to one which has the proper conditions for peanut butter spreading. I have a spaceship you see, It is powered by the souls of right wingers which I collect after debating them to death and shattering their cerebrals.
Second I am also female, So it is still homoerotic. What then will I be pounding you with if not a male sex organ? Well it's really quite simple, I actually do have a penis because I come from a tribe of amazonian futanari warriors.
Lastly you claim not to have a butthole, In that case I will simply rip you one.
Sassybish306

Con

NOW you really messed this one up you sneaky little nugget you.

LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
You claim to have the abilities to transport my delicate self to a place with satiate conditions. BUT my planet is the only one which has the gaseous properties available for me to sustain a healthy Zorgonian state. This means I will no longer be able to survive once I leave my home base. As a safety tactic for intruders, Our bodies have a self-defense mechanism which disintegrates our bodies if the threat of abduction arises. You must be informed that my planet is best known for its safety. We have a crime rate of 0. 03%. And we have an annual sacrificing for population control purposes because you simply can't die within the realms of my planet's atmosphere.

MISINTERPRETATION
And yet again you have not understood the meaning of homoerotic. If you are a female born with this penis that you claim to have, Your sex would then be a hermaphrodite considering you have both reproductive organs. I am not of the hermaphrodite type. And even IF you wanted to claim that we are the same because we both have the female parts. . . . You STILL would be penetrating my orifice with your cock. Nothing about that is HOMO. If you are using your male extremity, You are engaging in a HETERO act of sex.

Also. . . . I would love to see you rip me one. I wonder how much corrosive poopy is backed up in there. . . . GOOD LUCK!
CraneTechnique

Pro

I can simply replicate the conditions of your home planet in my space ship, All I need is a tiny sample and I can 3-D print the same gases at an atomic level. If they are made of something other than normal matter I can also 11-D print quantum strings themselves. I can also use electromagnetic fields and whatnot to trick your body into thinking it's still on the planet. All I would need to do then is find a way to spread the peanut butter, Which is really quite simple. I will use genetically modified peanut butter that is resistant to heat due to an organic lattice structure built into it's peanut DNA that keeps the molecules from separating.
As for the homo thing it's just too easy. I am anatomically female in every way other than having a penis type structure instead of a clit, There are no balls or anything like that making me totally female with what is essentially just an extended clitoris.