anisapetrai
masterdrave

I believe in the whole there is a constant that does not change.

anisapetrai has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

anisapetrai

Pro

I believe in the whole there is a contsant that does not change that constant could be the whole itself but the constant exists.
masterdrave

Con

Masterdrave accepts your humble offering.
anisapetrai

Pro

Ok I did not expect this answer can you please elaborate are you claiming that you are the whole?.Can you prove that statement I do not mind if the logic you use does not apply to conventional logic.Looking forward to a great debate.
masterdrave

Con

Yes, that's correct. I AM claiming that I am the whole. The whole of the intelligent portion of this wank of a website. If it's logic you're looking for, then take a short rope, find a high beam and string yourself up like a limp puppet. That's the only logical thing you'll find in your abortion of an existence. The very few people you have actually managed to trap in your circle of "friends" will hopefully find you and will rejoice.

Kill yourself cunt.
Posted by Darth_Unicorns 3 years ago
Darth_Unicorns
The speed of light is a constant.