anisapetrai
TheMattDad1234

I believe that ideas come from three processes ,composition decomposition and logical leaping.

anisapetrai has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

anisapetrai

Pro

I believe that ideas come from three processes ,never read how ideas get created to be honest I should read that,composition decomposition and the process of logical leaping.The composition is pretty easy to understand is done by most of us we compose ideas based on statements that we have accepted as true.Decomposition on the other hand is harder because it means that we must take a general idea and make it more abstract.Finally the process of logical leaping is the most mysterious I believe we look at possibilities in the future through our imagination and present them based on the logical laws that sound correct to us.
TheMattDad1234

Con

First of all, learn to grammar you faggot, that was the most pathetic excuse of a title I've ever seen.

"Awww i believe that like ideas come from some processes like three maybe of maybe four ahhhh also I like the taste of my arsehole"

I bet you do you sick mongoloid. Like cunt, the real processes I'm wondering is what went on in that underdeveloped cranium that spat out; "OH I SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY DO A DEBATE ABOUT THE PROCESSES OF THE BRAIN". What misfired in your minuscule speck of a nucleus that thought that, was a good idea.

Are you a spud? A potato? And when I say that I don't mean mentally deficient. I mean an actual plant. Calling you mentally deficient is an insult to people with actual retardations. They are leaps and bounds ahead of you.

A great man once said "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

Unfortunately for you, you lack either.

Good day to you sir, and I hope you die slowly and painfully.

P.S i spaced my argument out for you so that you can read it. Hopefully i receive a reply within a couple of years, when you may have mastered the art of "reading english".
anisapetrai

Pro

I am sorry that I made it so difficult to you to read my thought if you were kind enough you would not feel the need to reply to this.
However let me try your spacing I believe that I do not lack imagination since these are my original thoughts they might not be fancy or widely accepted and they might not be at all original.
As about the debate I was looking for a "kind and open minded soul that would not mind so much that my english is not my first language and would appreciate the fact that I am trying to share my ideas". I was clearly not thinking of you .
Now since you accepted my debate I will gladly debate with you if you tone down the rudeness.
Firstly do you like the spacing?
Secondly do you get my point ?
Thirdly you clearly disagree with me can you tell me the reason why or is that too rude to be heard in that case please skip it.
Finally mister I found your anger quite irrational I also find it quiet funny .I was simply excited by the fact that I will get to converse with someone inteligent in this debate I clearly was not thinking of someone rude and smart at the same time please drop the conversation if you feel that you are not up to the challenge.
TheMattDad1234

Con

You filthy ape