TheJamaicanAmerican
Chill_Will

I believe that logic should trump over feelings.

Chill_Will has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

TheJamaicanAmerican

Pro

In terms of government reform and policy change, there really should be no place for any personal feelings to come into the decision process of such change. Such as gun control, abortion or any foreign policy.
Chill_Will

Con

THIS IS FROM LIBERAL PERSPECTIVE NOT MINE!! ("my autism should make me feel inclined to loot a store, burn cars and scream black lives mater and get away with it because i feel like it and every human biology book is wrong because i FEEL like there is 10 billion genders (tbh it trumps feelings)
TheJamaicanAmerican

Pro

It's interesting how we can literally throw out any common sense on an issue and resort to irrational feelings to make decisions that could possibly affect millions of other people despite the real world applications of it. As a black male, I can't seem to understand how many of my peers are so easily herded into a liberal mind-set without even thinking on their own accord. In reference to BLM, they continuously destroy their own residential areas despite knowing that these types of misguided protest will never solve anything. Even now on gun violence, we find emotional teenagers piling into the streets without any non-biased guidance. How are we to make legislation on firearm arms when most of the teenagers rallying have never operated with one. The stauch liberals feed these kids what they want to hear and tell them to disregard anyone who disapproves of their cause as hateful or ignorant. These feelings that they have a warranted, however they should be left out of politics, lawmaking, and making any true rational decision.
Posted by Chill_Will 3 years ago
Chill_Will
@Wizofoz because I had a life and forgot i had arguments due and was very busy
Posted by Master_roach 3 years ago
Master_roach
im not sure whos pro and whos con. the redneck guy justr shouted a bunch of random. jamaican guy wins i guess even though i think youre in (the most basic form of) agreement
Posted by Wizofoz 3 years ago
Wizofoz
Het Chilli! How come you pussied out of our debate?