backwardseden
Kikinova8

I do not believe in god therefore I have free will

Kikinova8 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

There is nothing in the bible that states, in fact its not even close to saying something like "I the lord thy god grants man free will." Since this is true, man does not have free will IF you are lamebrained enough to believe in god.

It will be con's job to absolutely prove that god grants man free will.

No forfeits!

Nobody with a lackluster edumacation trying to pretend that they have an intelligence and an education will be accepted!!!

So dig through those files of yours and dig hard, because I have plenty switchblade files of mine to utterly prove that god, and through other sources, does NOT grant man free will and therefore you do not have any Free Will as your destiny is predetermined IF you are scooter wrecked enough to believe in god.

I on the other hand am intelligent enough to pull weeds and not believe in god, therefore I have Free Will. Its that simple.
Kikinova8

Con

What kind of world do you live in? Running around saying things that may hurt certain cultures! See, i'm no expert, considering I personally do not believe in god, but still! How can you be so hurtful to other cultures, and not care about people who devote their lives to Christianity. I'm guessing you were baptised right? Well the priest that ever-so-kindly put that holy water on your head devoted years of practice and patience to learning the will of god. You only have free-will if you want it, god doesn't hold anyone down for ransom. Free will is your own decision, not gods. You can chose to believe or not believe, just don't hurt anyone in the process.
backwardseden

Pro

If I knew I would be carrying the baby for Hitler and I knew beforehand that he would be unleashing his ultimate destructive powers, wouldn't I be responsible for him? Absolutely I would. So naturally I would not have him. So god in being omnipotent IS responsible for Free Will.

There’s no Free Will if you believe in god and sorry that’s not open for debate because it’s an unshakable losing argument if you think there is. Its not even a close call. In the old testament you didn't have choice/ Free Will. What do you think the 10 commandments were? The great flood? The 10 plagues? etc etc etc Those were god's hard laws in which he made you obey them by the absolute strictest of terms which if not obeyed were punishable by death. So god is forcing his will on you and you do not have a choice/ Free Will, that is unless you want to die. That is NOT Free Will by any means. Threatening people with death is NOT Free Will (more on that later. So indeed, the new testament is a load of lard and so is christ as the messiah. The jews have it right. christianity is indeed false. The new testament is false. christ is false. Do you really think that since god is not going to allow you to have a choice/ Free Will in the old testament that he is simply going to POOF change his stupid idiotic mind and suddenly give you choice in the non-existent book in the new testament? Well, if you think so, then you need to get out more often. No offense! Yeah right, like god is going to grant you or anyone choice/ Free Will of any kind and have someone like you or anyone screw up by taking away his control that he has over you and everyone else? What's the point in being god if he does not have that control - to keep you on his leash and keep you as his puppet and robot? god also supposedly oversees everything - correct? So how is it that he is ---not--- going to oversee your Free Will and thus limit it? And what happens if things go terribly wrong? Are you insane? There's no way god is - ever - going to grant you or anyone choice/ Free Will. It simply does not, nor can not - ever - exist. Period.
Here’s a clincher that will cause you to grit your teeth… If god is omnipotent, and he knows the future, then god himself does not have Free Will. So how can you or man?

Tracie Harris: "Your question was regarding free will as an argument for allowing suffering. That's when you get into the problem of evil. Now the problem of evil as we all know is not an argument that demonstrates that no god exists or that god exists. What it demonstrates is that god is your god is an a$$eth. What she's telling you is she believes in a god, and I assume she worships this god? Its like is she 'happy' about her god?" Caller: "Oh oh yeah everything except for the old testament." Tracie "In other words what she is saying is 'I love this god who believes that the free will of the rapist is more important than the free will of the child being raped. That I think that its worth it to have a child be raped because I really really put a high value on a rapist's free will.’"

When she dies does she get to go to heaven? If she gets to go to heaven will she be happy? And she’ll probably say “yes”. And you say “Will you be able to choose and do anything you want while you are in heaven?” And she’ll say “yes.” And so you are basically saying “you’ll have free will in heaven?” So you have free will in heaven and no one is being hurt, raped, so you can do anything you want and no one gets hurt. If god has that power in heaven, he must have that power on earth. So he’s chose not to set that condition/ toggle switch which means he’s a dick. Phil Ferguson

You show me or anyone where in the bible, anywhere that YOUR god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will." The fact of the matter is, is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. But in truth, I hope you find it because then that would mean that YOUR bible contradicts itself YET AGAIN for the thousandth time or so, because there so many verses that prove that god does not, by any means, grant free will.
Another example in fact god shuts you down with Free Will all over his bible. A perfect example of that is one of the 10 commandments... Threatening people with death is taking Free Will away.
Thankfully pretty much no one follows the justice followed by your ridiculous mayhem god.
The 10 commandments are a perfect example. If those were to be upheld, at least 80% of this population would not be in existence or better. But that is what is estimated of those who claim that they are christians who do not read their bible except for once every other week. And that’s only a couple of verses, if that.
* Taking thy lord thy god’s name is vein requires being stoned to death (blasphemy.
* Working on the sabbath also requires to be put to death.
* Adultery requires to be put to death.
* Honoring your parents/ dishonoring cursing at you parents. WHAT? The others listed above are what they are. But honor thy mother and father. What? Not if they rape, beat and torture me. Not if they are lousy parents and they do not guide me in my journey through life in growing up. Not if they abuse me such as neglect and for me to be ignored which is the worst form of abuse there is which is what your god did to nearly 100% of those who have EVER walked the earth. Your god HATES children.

If you believe in god you do not have free will of any kind. Period. Let's look at it from god's point of view because god himself does NOT have free will IF he knows his future. After all, how can he if he is omnipotent because he will have already known his choices that have been chosen? That is NOT Free Will. So if YOUR god does not have Free Will and the ability to choose, most definitely man does NOT have Free Will and the ability to choose. Got it? It will only lead you---right---back---here---this---moment------in---time.

Also there's free will in hate? No! That makes no sense whatsoever if this god guy is supposed to be loving, caring and kind. Wow what a true contradiction if there ever was one. But then again, god and the bible are riddled with thousands of contradictions which proves 0 intelligence. If this god guy of yours is omnipotent and cares, with kindness, and love in which there's no way he can because this god guy can easily take the evil and hate out of Free Will such as the brutal rape, beating and torturing of a 6 year old girl as an example. But no, he doesn't. He leaves it in. Thus that absolutely proves that this god of your IS EVIL(and he freely admits it several times is HIS bible. Would you like the verses?) AND IS BASED ON HATE as he truly hates children and knowingly creates children to suffer. WHAT? What kind of supreme deity does this? (would you like the verses?)
And ah yes, its the children that suffer and its daddy that doesn't get punished when he sticks his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face sometimes twice per week for 17 years. Sick. But god creates Free Will huh? Um no. Um not a chance. Once again, if god is god loving kind and caring, in which he is clearly not, he can take the evil and hate out of free will. But no. He leaves evil in Free Will. What a joke. So this god of yours loves suffering, pain, hate, evil and wow does he prove it. That’s entirely what you believe in IF you believe in god. Don’t you dare shake your head away from it.
Now let's look at it from a child's point of view in which god truly hates children btw and your bible proves. Would you like some direct quotes? Nah I didn't think so, because you christians for nearly 100% of you are true cowards and you can't even pay attention to your ignorant bible's when slapped right in front of you.
OK ready?
A 4 year old child has no Free Will whatsoever to break free from daddy when he is sticking his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face and sometimes does it for 13 years or longer as I have known someone who has gone through this kind of intense suffering and agony. Your pathetic jesus, in which there’s 0 proof of having ever existing, had it easy in being tortured for 17 hours tops. Oh but wait, its ONLY the religious christian maggots that actually believes that the perpetrator out-trumps the child with his Free Will who in comparison to the child who is treated like trash in your bible who does not get to speak one---single--- sentence which is the worst form of child abuse there is, neglect and to be ignored. Well good luck with that you sickened christians because if that were your actual testimony in today's society, the key to your prison of a black hole would be thrown away for the rest of your miserable lives and rightly so.
Where is the daughters Free Will to escape? Ah yes---it---does---not---exist!!!!!!!!!!! And how dare you make the attempt to take the "value" of the perpetrators Free Will to rape innocent children over that of the "value" of children who do not have Free Will. But then again, god truly hates children as just proved. And can be proved in so many other ways. Would you like me to? Nah. I didn't think so. Religious cowards such as you run for cover anytime anything bad is said about your frail fragile demonic god that you do not have the answers for. No offense.
Do you fully understand that? god could easily be kind and caring by taking the evil out of Free Will. But he doesn’t. He leaves it in. That right there proves him to be one evil and true hate filled sickened diseased wacko. That is of course if Free Will exists if you believe in god in which case god obviously does not exist. There's no way he can. Its a vicious catch 22. And you are on the short end of the stick, always with no turnabout and absolutely no answer to refute a word as to what has just been said.
Posted by isaacthemaniac 3 years ago
isaacthemaniac
It seems like your arrogance blinds your intelligence. I am not sure if this is a debate or another avenue for feel good moments for an athiest who seems to subscribe to biblical views. Free will be definition denotes the presence of choice. The existence of people who choose to believe in God and those who do not is a clear manifestation of free will. Ofcourse i can only be right with your intelligent blessing,it seems more like another shallow attempt at missionary athiesm not actual debate. Consider adjusting your language
Posted by isaacthemaniac 3 years ago
isaacthemaniac
Posted by isaacthemaniac 3 years ago
isaacthemaniac
Posted by isaacthemaniac 3 years ago
isaacthemaniac
Posted by isaacthemaniac 3 years ago
isaacthemaniac