pakau11
Sean.McHale

I have no specific reason to support my claim but. Ancient generations were advance

Sean.McHale has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

pakau11

Pro

what if we have a wrong idea about everything and they've had and stuff like teleportation were real at that time and i mean way back. . Ancient
Sean.McHale

Con

War was much more prominent in past generations so any technology like that would be destroyed.

I shall know list reasons we are more advanced:

-We have big gun they have little spear

- how do you know we don"t have teleportation?

- We have moon man

- We have communism

The Communist Manifesto reflects an attempt to explain the goals of Communism, As well as the theory underlying this movement. It argues that class struggles, Or the exploitation of one class by another, Are the motivating force behind all historical developments. Class relationships are defined by an era's means of production. However, Eventually these relationships cease to be compatible with the developing forces of production. At this point, A revolution occurs and a new class emerges as the ruling one. This process represents the "march of history" as driven by larger economic forces.

Modern Industrial society in specific is characterized by class conflict between the bourgeoisie and proletariat. However, The productive forces of capitalism are quickly ceasing to be compatible with this exploitative relationship. Thus, The proletariat will lead a revolution. However, This revolution will be of a different character than all previous ones: previous revolutions simply reallocated property in favor of the new ruling class. However, By the nature of their class, The members of the proletariat have no way of appropriating property. Therefore, When they obtain control they will have to destroy all ownership of private property, And classes themselves will disappear.
The Manifesto argues that this development is inevitable, And that capitalism is inherently unstable. The Communists intend to promote this revolution, And will promote the parties and associations that are moving history towards its natural conclusion. They argue that the elimination of social classes cannot come about through reforms or changes in government. Rather, A revolution will be required.
The Communist Manifesto has four sections. In the first section, It discusses the Communists' theory of history and the relationship between proletarians and bourgeoisie. The second section explains the relationship between the Communists and the proletarians. The third section addresses the flaws in other, Previous socialist literature. The final section discusses the relationship between the Communists and other parties.
pakau11

Pro

allow me to clear the fog here.
advance: advance in terms of knowledge and creativity. (and there's no evidence for period(s) before the existence of writing)
*i agree that currently we're living in a technological accelerated period as compared to what we know*
and there are various evidences which science till today cannot explain, Many of which have been encompassed and explained through religion
facts:
1 the earliest known civilization (Mesopotamian and ancient Egypt) was when the idea of writing things down began and by then ancient Egypt had pharaohs who already rich and these massive stony structures were built which science till today cannot explain with the technology present at that time.
similarly various events in the Indian history talks for the same
2 Temples and structure made out of massive stones
3 Ram Setu - floating bridge presumed to be man made with stones chemically similar to any other stone
4 ancient inscriptions highlighting the use of natural enhancers for spiritual connection(drugs) and the existence of some
spiritual part which we now know as the subconscious

teleportation : calculated transportation of particles(atoms) in a particular direction with energy as a fuel is teleportation
just that we cannot provide enough fuel for something to teleport without being visible to a longer range

moon man: lacking the ability to comprehend thus cannot provide with an argument

Communism : Again unable to clearly comprehend what was intended
from what I did understand
"a revolution of different character like never before" and "destroy all private property" and "classes will disappear"
could've explained them better.
analogy: cleaning the dirty water tank (revolution) again and again when you know it's not the water responsible for the disease but the fish.
and "capitalism is inherently unstable" again what you're claiming as a failure of theory could be a failure of the organization in terms of understanding the theory, Lack of proper implementation(which is again tough to realize )
Sean.McHale

Con

Doesn"t back up any of his own arguments drop them all. He provides no defense.

Moon man proven since we have landed a man on moon
Nothing else up there We first there

Went against the communist manifesto Stone this man

This debate is pointless since he admits he can"t back it up thus I win.
pakau11

Pro

"Doesn't back up any of his own arguments drop them all. He provides no defense"

- I did not provide any of my own arguments in the first place and provided arguments against each of your claim other than which I couldn't properly understand "

"Moon man proven since we have landed a man on moon
Nothing else up there We first there"

- research is still underway

"Went against the communist manifesto Stone this man"
- please put forward arguments and not order
"This debate is pointless since he admits"
- didn't realize something like this happened

"he can"t back it up thus I win".
- Again, Arguments not order
Sean.McHale

Con

Since he admits to having no arguments either it is a tie or I win. Also he assumed my gender. Since I give arguments I auto win. No tie function exists in debate. Org so I should get the win. I extend the communist manifesto through so that is the only argument I win. Don"t @ me.
pakau11

Pro

"no specific evidence to support my claim. "-
i assume you understand specific. Nothing can ever be specified Karl Marx. Even if you're convicted of a murder the law can never be specific that you're the murderer it's just a series of evidence that support the theory that you're the killer
again "theory", No proof
"also 'HE' assumed my gender"
The theory that you understand gender falsifies here.
" it is a tie or I win", "so I should get the win"
again, Arguments not order.

facts:
spiritual part which we now know as the subconscious.

just in case it did not catch your attention.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Well, There's no evidence for unicorns, But obviously they exist.
Posted by pakau11 3 years ago
pakau11
yeah
tell jose how much i had to persuade you into doing this debate
Posted by Sean.McHale 3 years ago
Sean.McHale
Two of the greatest minds in history going at it. . . This is some philosophical crap right now. . .
Posted by JoseDeig 3 years ago
JoseDeig
What is this debate