CharAznable
DuncanEVP

I love Roblox

CharAznable

Pro

Roblox is really cool anyone wanna play with me on Roblox sometime
CharAznable

Pro

Bro... Why you trolling me... I just wanna play Roblox
DuncanEVP

Con

According to your account you are 48 years old. and making over $150,000 a year. You are asking to play Roblox on a DEBATE site. Something is fishy here. Catfishy almost. Tell me this: are you really a 10 year old who doesn't have friends to ask or call or text or have real social media to see if anyone wants to play Roblox? I admire your effort to get people to play with you but this really isn't the way dude.
CharAznable

Pro

Can I have Robux please? Please give me some I need Robux
DuncanEVP

Con

48 years old AND whining. come on man. Im trying to be nice here. I tell you what. I'll play Roblox with you if you give me $100 dollars. That shouldn't be a problem seeing that you make over $150,000 a year. I really don't think that you should be on this site if you are going to ask to play games, mate. Anybody who agrees with me will probably vote for me because they don't want to see this site get filled up with questions that aren't even debatable. I am not saying to leave this site but to ask more debatable questions instead of this wanker question.
CharAznable

Pro

Why do yo ukeep trolling me? just.. .one.. thousand... robux... pleas.....
DuncanEVP

Con

Bloody hell. You are begging now. Im not trolling you, mate. Im telling you how it is. This world is tough. If playing Roblox is how you deal with that then thats fine. Asking people on a debate site to play with you is just not the way to do it. Again, I'm sorry, mate, but what you are doing is just weird
CharAznable

Pro

I'm sad now. :(
DuncanEVP

Con

I apologize for making you sad, Mate. I, and many other people, just do not agree with the way you are trying to get people to play games with you. There are many sites in which you can ask stuff like that and I highly encourage you to take a look at them. Good Luck finding some people to play games with you. Best of wishes.
Posted by SuzumuraAkiraLover 3 years ago
SuzumuraAkiraLover
Please stop bullying my brother, duncan.