MacWorth
Sonofcharl

I miss Lil Uzi Vert

Started: 2/1/2019 Category: Music

MacWorth

Pro

This is an acceptance round. If you press Con, That means you don't miss or like Lil Uzi Vert. The arguments will be why you like/dislike Uzi. Good Game!
Sonofcharl

Con

Ok.

I accept that you miss Lil Uzi Vert.
MacWorth

Pro

Lil Uzi Vert's personality was one of a kind. With his fashion sense, The shoulder roll, And his likings in music, He added a little spice to the rap game. XO TOUR LIF3 is one of the OG/Most popular Emo rap songs ever. Despite the satanist stuff and the telling his fans they're going to hell, He was truly one of a kind. He got screwed over by his record label, And that's awful. His career shouldn't have gone out like this.
Sonofcharl

Con

I enjoy listening to music and admire talented musicianship. Though it is always the music itself rather than the artist that I find truly inspirational. For this reason I am very selective and prefer to listen to individual pieces of music from a wide variety of musicians. I certainly have never felt the need to be over-devotional towards a specific individual.

Technology allows us to replay and review, So even if an artist does not record or perform any longer, The images and sounds that we found inspirational are still readily available to us. Therefore there should be no reason for Pro not to be listening to and watching the sounds and performances of Lil Uzi Vert that they once found so truly inspirational.

Quite often it is the case that a performers fall from grace and popularity is concurrent with a decline in the quality of their musical output. So maybe we have already seen and heard the best of Lil Uzi Vert and I'm sure there will soon be a new kid on the block capable of filling Uzi's shoes and firing Pro's imagination once again.

I would suggest that unless Pro was a really close friend or relative of Symere Woods then there is no real reason for Pro to be to missing him.
MacWorth

Pro

I don't miss Lil Uzi Vert as in the sense of, "Oh he's gone forever and we're never gonna see him again" way. I just wish he would continue bringing in music and drop Eternal Awake at the very least. Plus, You don't have to be a close personal friend of someone to miss them even if they only retired. And his career is now dead, Apparently.
Sonofcharl

Con

Ok.

But I'm pretty sure you'll soon get over it.

Regards.
Posted by Sonofcharl 3 years ago
Sonofcharl
I was attempting primarily to analyse Pro's personality. Considering that the proposition related to Pro's state of mind, ( "I miss Lil Uzi Vert"). Rather than to Lil Uzi Vert's state of mind.
Posted by MacWorth 3 years ago
MacWorth
He didn't retire because his best moments in his career were behind him. He quit because of his record label. Does Sonofcharl even know the situation that's going with Lil Uzi Vert?
Posted by MacWorth 3 years ago
MacWorth
I'm saying this now because I didn't notice this until after I uploaded my last argument but Lil Uzi Vert didn't "retire". He quit. H quit because of his record label. He retire because the best part of his career where past him as the contender said. Here's my question: Sonofcharl, Do you even know the situation that's going on with Lil Uzi Vert?
Posted by MacWorth 3 years ago
MacWorth
True. Just a bunch of cringey 12 year olds. Those debates were bad too, Though. I wish you could delete past debates on this site.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Oh okay I see. And I read that debate between you and that guy a long time ago (Feminist debate) he was hella disrespectful. Had I been on this website back then and if I knew you I would've gone off on him and took up for you. Some people on this site are dumb af. I just joined a couple months ago
Posted by MacWorth 3 years ago
MacWorth
And I said I miss him because he quit music. Yes.
Posted by MacWorth 3 years ago
MacWorth
Sorry if I sound too dramatic. I thought I explained it well thought. Lol And I'm not a die hard fan. I never really listened to his music, But he has one of the best personalities of any rapper out there now.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Lmao I was like wtf. The way you're talking, It seems like he died. When you say "miss" is it because he isn't making music anymore or something? I'm not a fan of Uzi so I wouldn't know. Not a fan but it's not like I dislike him either, I know a few songs of his. I love Ps & Qs and I love The Way Life Goes, Mainly cause of Nicki lol