jonlontron
Makena

I should be allowed to play video gmaes in the morning before school

jonlontron has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

jonlontron

Pro

I wanna play fortnite when I get up but my mom says I need to go to school, I like fortnite so I should be allowed to play when I want. My mom takes away my X box when I play anyway, Can I have some help.
Makena

Con

A quick statement: if you wanted someone to help you out, You shouldn't have gone on a debate website.

Hello, My name is Makena, And I firmly believe that students should not be allowed to play video games before school, And this is why I believe so. I'd like to start off by refuting my opponent's argument, Which was "I like Fortnite, So I should be allowed to play when I want. " There are so many people who are less fortunate than you are because your mom obviously loves you by taking your Xbox away in the morning. You may not understand it now, But when you're a fully grown adult and applying for jobs, You'll see that video games don't exactly matter anymore. Getting an education is SO much more important than playing video games night and day. Your mother knows what's best for you, And knows that playing video games repetitively each and every day before school will actually affect how you perform in school. You could either end up as a surgeon making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, Or you could be a Burger King worker making minimum wage, All due to your beloved video game. The future of the new generation is important, And all they are focused on is video games. They don't seem to understand that people are literally dying from hunger in different parts of the world and that Fortnite gaming in the morning will NEVER be as big of an issue as poverty, Climate change, And abortion.
Posted by Leaning 6 days ago
Leaning
Heh, I hate forfeits.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
Did I not call the forfeit or what?

Who's the king of the lab!

Mic drop
Posted by Leaning 1 week ago
Leaning
Personally I read fiction and history books in every class I could get away with it, In school. Even though it 99 percent of the time had nothing to do with whatever class it was in.
I had a few As in easy classes like P. E. , Mostly Cs in everything else, Might have had a few Ds don't recall, And Failed biology one year. Had to go to Summer school to make it up.

Hasn't really effected me yet in life, But in hindsight, I think it a bit too bad I didn't try harder in school. Ah well.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
I'm giving the vote to Makena for the better debate, Although Joniontron will forfeit because he can't debate and he has just been schooled by his opponent and has no comeback
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
Yeah no, I think he needs to focus on school more instead of video games because right now he is probably getting an F in English because he doesn't even know how to spell "video games" right.

Future garbage man right here, One who enjoys playing video games and still lives with mom at 40. Swell winner there!
Posted by canis 1 week ago
canis
You should always do what you think is the right ting to do. . . Otherwise you are just a robot.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
Listen school is more important than video games, Focus on school so you don't end up working at Checkers or McDonalds when you grow up
Posted by jonlontron 1 week ago
jonlontron
What idiot wrote this crap! I wanna double pump this moron