omar234
naturallytanned

I support rape

naturallytanned

omar234

Pro

I support rape 100% i don't see anything wrong with it at all honestly. I know people will think I'm crazy but I'm series. Whoever accepts this debate, Feel free to change mind. (Also, Rape culture does not exist)
naturallytanned

Con

omar234

Pro

i would like to first of all thank my opponent for not only accepting the debate but also asking in the comments if round 1 is acceptance or not. The shows good sportsmanship and that impresses me.

on to my argument i will be brief: i was once raped by a woman and somehow it felt really satisfying it felt like she was dominating me. Now for the case of a man raping a woman or little girl thats wrong on so many levels but i am speaking towards my own personal experience i know many may not understand but thats what has happened it just made me feel as though i was a different man

now to my opponent, Con. You can now make your argument i give the floor to you
naturallytanned

Con

Pro claims to have been raped by a woman before, But as there is no way to verify this, It should be disregarded. The primary reason I am against rape is because sex ought to require consent. It is fine for people to dominate one another sexually -- providing that both parties are consenting.

In addition, Pro seems to think that rape toward women is indeed rape, Whereas rape toward men is not rape. This is sexist. I suspect that Pro is actually a woman who is attempting to justify raping men, Which is so wrong because men are people, Too.

omar234

Pro

i have been raped by a woman, What is there to lie about. Why would someone lie about rape?
I bet if a girl told you that she got raped by a man, You'd automatically believe her. So by that, I think you are being sexist here.
"Pro seems to think that rape toward women is indeed rape, Whereas rape toward men is not rape. "
i understand your point here it can be both for both but its more common for women to get raped by men than vice versa
No, I am not a woman i am a noble man.
naturallytanned

Con

Pro hasn't even explained why he has reason to believe that he was raped, Or how he came to be raped. I would note that if Pro was a woman, I wouldn't be inclined to believe her any more or less. If someone cannot prove that they were raped or at least provide a convincing account of it, They should of course be questioned -- regardless of their sex.

There's also the fact that Pro has yet to show why anyone should "support" rape. For example, Even if Pro did find his alleged rape "satisfying", The vast majority of people who are raped more than likely do not find it so.

Rape victims usually report feeling traumatized, Not as feeling any sense of gratification from their experience.
omar234

Pro

F. Ck you
omar234

Pro

Potassium to you too.
naturallytanned

Con

Vote for me :)
Posted by omar234 3 years ago
omar234
@ Repulicrat20
i admit i did look at the subject too lightly as it is a touchy subject i understand. But i must point out that its more cases of men raping women. Men are stronger and different body built so it can easily be taken advantage of. But vice versa, No one ever addresses it. But i put it in a joking manner about me being dominated and i felt satisfied. Plot twist: its actually my current girlfriend. However i do understand that there is rape on both sides, Men doing it to women and women doing it to happen i feel like a total jerk i apologize please forgive the unkind words i have spoken. Im a complete and utter idiot and fool who doesnt even know how to debate. Im so retarded. My other account was omar2345 and i made this one to try to accept myself more and spread my wings.

Again Repulicrat sorry for what I said it was stupid of me. Hope we can move on from this i know it may not be over night but i regret it deeply. Sorry about hearing your story it sounds tragic. Im going to the mods to make sure my account becomes inactive because I've been very foolish.
Posted by Republicrat20 3 years ago
Republicrat20
@Omar234 why is rape a joke to you? If you enjoy sex, Then it isnt rape. I was at work one night closing with a guy that I trusted. He caught me using drugs and threatened to tell on me if I didnt provide him with oral sex. I refused and he grabbed my arm and twisted it all the way behind my back and had my wrist up to my neck. I was slammed against the wall and he tried to put his hand down my pants but they were too tight. So he has to use both hands to attempt to take my pants off but as soon as he let go of my arm I elbowed him in the face and escaped his grip. I ran screaming to the restaraunt next door and they called the police. He sat in jail under a 250, 00 dallar bond for 9 months and was offered a plea seal. He got 5 years probation and has to register as a sex offender for 25 years. And he didnt even get to rape me. However I have PTSD and nightmares and can barely let a man touch me without thinking about it. I wasnt able to talk about it for a long time but now I don't mind because I know that I shouldnt feel ashamed. You see, Rape is something that will cause you soo much pain. I wasnt raped but I still live with nightmares. If you were raped like you claimed to be, You would be saying you liked it. Quite frankly it makes me very, Very angry.
Posted by omar234 3 years ago
omar234
whatever, Happy new year
Posted by jksj608 3 years ago
jksj608
Whether i believe or not does not matter cuz no matter what if u have proof then it becomes true whether I like it or not.

Easy answer: next time when you come to the debating table leave the things that you think prooving via the internet to someone random hard behind.
Posted by omar234 3 years ago
omar234
random person as in someone who you don't know on this website. How can one "prove" to you that they got raped? Something that may have happened to them a long time ago. Do you expect video footage? It is the internet.

We think very differently thats true. We clearly have very different mind sets. I said 'common ground' as in no more going back and forth and come to agree to disagree.

"Whether I believe that what you said is right or wrong does not matter at all. " - if thats the case, Why give alleged claims and give proof to begin with if that person easily has the option to not believe it? It would only waste the other person's time doing in depth on what happened when they got raped. How about just knowing they got raped and accept it and go on with the debate
Posted by jksj608 3 years ago
jksj608
It's not just a someone random in the internet. You came to a place where people gather around to debate about a topic. You are in the place where you have to submit proof to your alleged claims. Think about that for a sec, Then you will understand that the situation is not so much different where the student have to give proof for his leave.

Like I said, It's just not the internet. You came to a place where people gather. End of topic I believe.

Like I have stated on my previous comment, I admitted that I was wrong in the area of rape which was not the main topic, So I don't really think that matters.

However, Just to make it clear, We are not in the same 'common ground'.
'We' think very differently.

Lastly, To end this non profiting argument, When you come to a place where people come along to debate about something, You have the obligation to meet your ends.

Your ends = giving proof of your alleged claims. Whether I believe that what you said is right or wrong does not matter at all. What matters is that you will have no power over your words which matters a lot in debates.
Posted by omar234 3 years ago
omar234
im not trolling and this is my account. How about u stop stalking my debates, Creep
Posted by Juris 3 years ago
Juris
Another dummy account. Stop trolling dude
Posted by omar234 3 years ago
omar234
"I would require evidence if I was a teacher and the student wanted to leave for that matter. " - yes that matters. Thats totally different compared to a random person on the internet requiring evidence from someone else on the internet. Its impossible

"to me" - if you choose whether or not that someone got raped, That is completely up to you. Can't change your mind. Sorry im not gonna break my back to provide some kind of proof over the internet. Like i said, Impossible.

Exactly, Rape is any sexual act, Doesn't have to just be sexual intercourse. I knew that. I was just testing you to see if you knew.

Me: "she gave me BJ"
You: "okay. . So if it is oral sex can we define it as rape? " - you seemed unsure.
Me: "isn't oral sex without consent considered rape? "
You: Went and looked up the definition of rape. Says a lot.
Looks like you had to do YOUR homework.

As I end off my final comment: Thanks for all the feedback and may we come to a common ground
Posted by jksj608 3 years ago
jksj608
Nevertheless my main point stands.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 3 years ago
Zarroette
omar234naturallytannedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither debater seemed to understand the resolution. The debate was meant to determine whether Pro supported rape. Pro actually won the debate in the first round, merely by stating that he supported rape 100%. Then, Pro lost the debate by saying that he didn't support raping women and girls, which clearly negates the resolution. I have never seen a debater win a debate, and then so thoroughly shoot him/herself in the foot next round that it loses him/her the debate. We don't even have to get into whether men enjoy rape (wtf) or whatever. The debate ended there, because Pro negated his own resolution. Conduct to Con for Pro swearing at her near the end.
Vote Placed by SamStevens 3 years ago
SamStevens
omar234naturallytannedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con challenged Pro's claim of him being raped and ultimately illustrated that Pro had no way to verify the basis for his argument and why that claim did not logically support his views on rape. Pro also had terrible conduct.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
omar234naturallytannedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Omar has challenged me to a vote off, apparently. If at any time he wishes this to stop, he should let me know
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
omar234naturallytannedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made subjective arguments and is an imposter.
Vote Placed by Republicrat20 3 years ago
Republicrat20
omar234naturallytannedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con won this debate hands down. I feel like pro was very disrespectful. Pro claims to have been raped and that he enjoyed it. I feel like he is making a joke of rape. People who are raped have experienced the most traumatic experience of their lives. It destroys their world. Nobody likes being raped. Rough sex, yes but not rape. As an advocate for women's rights, I find you a disgrace. Vote goes to con.