Smooosh
KoldSwett

I think it would be funny if alex jones (info wars guy) drank a bullet.

KoldSwett has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Smooosh

Pro

Preferably during his silly podcast, so the whole world can see him make art out of his brain. At least then he'd have something worthwhile to contribute to society!!!!!!
KoldSwett

Con

No person should be put to death because they exercise their freedom of speech, no matter how "silly" they may be. You lack evidence, common sense, and subtlety, but you make up for it with chromosomes.
Smooosh

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting this debate, and I wish him/her good luck!

At no point did I say that anybody should ever be punished for flexing their freedom of speech. In fact, I didn't even mention free speech at all. Just as mr alex jones is free to express himself, so am I, and my opinion is plain and simple. I think it would be funny if alex jones took a page out of kurts book, and dust himself off. I made no threats, nor do I encourage anybody to cause harm to anybody at anytime!!! Click click, gulp!!!!

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting this challenge and I look forward to the next round. Thank You!!!
Posted by emmadelreyx 2 years ago
emmadelreyx
this debate is retarded and makes zero sense
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
Oooooo, No way. I would never encourage anybody to grind a bullet down and drink it with water. That would be very hazardous to your health!!
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
When you said "drink a bullet", I imagined the dude grinding a bullet, mixing it in water, and then drinking it.
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
I probably won't find anybody to argue against this idea. Everybody knows it would be funny!
Posted by MasterofPun 3 years ago
MasterofPun
This is not a debate premise. Planning murder and insulting people is not something worthy of debate - it is something worthy of discarding.
Posted by Wizofoz 3 years ago
Wizofoz
And you think you will find someone to argue against that idea?
Posted by TPPDJT 3 years ago
TPPDJT
He's hilarious lmao