WOLF.J
DrAnomaly

If God Exists, Then God Exists In The Form Of The Light Only

WOLF.J has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

WOLF.J

Pro

Definitions and rules

We are not trying to (dis)prove God outright, but my opponent must counter my claim that God exists in the form of light ONLY. That way the position is open to either a nonbeliever and a believer. In a way depending on the opponent, we might end up debating about the existence of god, but the title remains focused atm.

Light: -the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible, comes in a variety (the electromagnetic spectrum).

-The opposite of darkness

God: -The supreme being, the one with:
Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence.

Lets go, r1 just acceptance and clarifications.
DrAnomaly

Con

"We are not trying to (dis)prove God outright, but my opponent must counter my claim that God exists in the form of light ONLY. That way the position is open to either a nonbeliever and a believer. In a way depending on the opponent, we might end up debating about the existence of god, but the title remains focused atm." - That is not how logic works, you have made a claim so you have the burden of proof. (https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...)

You also define light as the opposite of darkness, but you've not defined darkness? Is darkness the absence of light?

You've also defined God in a way that cannot exist. Omnipotence cannot exist, because the concept of omnipotence creates a game ending paradox. Can an omnipotent being create a stone so heavy, he cannot lift? If he can, then he is not omnipotent, but if he can't, then he is not omnipotent either, therefor omnipotent cannot, and does not exist. Moreover, if God is omniscient, then freewill does not exist either, as he would know what our actions, and his actions would be.
WOLF.J

Pro

So far your argument has just been a rambling mate. Allow me to expand, and enlighten you!

Definitions

Darkness:
1)the partial or total absence of light.

2)wickedness or evil

Omnipotence: the quality of having unlimited or very great power.

Highlight the word unlimited, nothing can ever be too heavy for god.

Plus so what if free will doesn't exist, what does that have to do with him existing (as the light) or not.

Anyways...

People usually argue that god doesn't exist because we can't see him. On the other hand, believers will argue god is omnipresent beyond the physical and periphal capacities of man. But both parties are wrong, because did you know what else has the capability of omnipresence?, thats right - LIGHT. I mean apart from the material ventablack, light is everywhere at all times. And even ventablack absorbs some light. Put two and two together and the problem is solved. GOD=LIGHT.

Next, people (usually bibically illiterate) will argue god allows for so much famine and disaster so he can not possibly exist. Allow me to further explain, you see its all in his divine vision of doing what he wants, he doesn't care if you dont like the plan, just go along with it and respect him, otherwise he will let satan have you. Understood.

Speaking of vision, what natural agent can you not see without.., LIGHT. GOTCHA AGAIN

And in terms of omniscience, why else do you think light is one of the fatest moving entities in the world?!, everyone knows god needs to get there before you.

I mean you could argue that the light comes from the sun. BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE LINK BELOW, YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Need I say more.

DrAnomaly

Con

You've ran into another problem, what is evil? What determines what is evil?

Next, is a big problem with your definition of omnipotence. Unlimited power, and very great power are very different, in fact, they are infinitely far apart. Moreover, if nothing can be too heavy for God, then he cannot create something too heavy for himself, therefor, his power is limited.
P1. An omnipotent being can do absolutely anything, with unlimited power
P2. An omnipotent being either create something too heavy, or he cannot.
P3. There is nothing to heavy for God (the omnipotent being) (By your own words)
C . Therefor, God is not omnipotent (as he cannot create the too heavy object)

Your argument(s) in their syllogistic forms are as follows correct?

P1. God is supposedly omnipresent
P2. Light is omnipresent
C . Therefor light is God/God is light

First, premise two of your argument is not proven. You haven't prove than light is omnipresent. You've also committed an affirming the consequent logical fallacy. Allow me to demonstrate. God will be represent by the letter (A), and omnipresent will be represented by the letter (B), and light will be represented by (C). Your argument is now:

P1. A is B
P2. C is B
C . Therefor C is A

I can make the exact same argument but replace the subjects...

P1. My dog is brown
P2. My desk is brown
C . Therefor, my desk is my dog

You can read more on this particular logical fallacy here: https://www.logicallyfallacious.com...

Your next "argument" is: "Next, people (usually bibically illiterate) will argue god allows for so much famine and disaster so he can not possibly exist. Allow me to further explain, you see its all in his divine vision of doing what he wants, he doesn't care if you dont like the plan, just go along with it and respect him, otherwise he will let satan have you. Understood." - This is not an argument. How do you know what God's divine vision is???

This image explains how I'm feeling about this debate: https://goo.gl...
WOLF.J

Pro

Mate im not gonna tell you again, nothing is too heavy for god, such is his power! Secondly, everyone knows light is omnipresent. As the sun will not dissappear anytime soon. And at night the Moon reflects the light so god can contniue doing his bidness.

Now if you think your desk is a dog, i suggest you stop smokin drugs boy!, you nutter.

I dont KNOW his plan, no one does, i never said i know the plan, i said its gods plan not mine. Pay attention lil man.

I did think carefully about your nect post my friend, Ra is not happy with you at the moment. Im mean everyone knows god is the source of true enlightenment, not endarkenment.

ps the definitiion of evil is (preplanned) malice, whether supernatural or psychological, usually immoral. God wants to eradicate this by spreading light. Why else do you think 3am is devils hour, theres not much light at that time bc god is too busy prioritising the australians down under.

Speaking of the devil, everyone knows you need the darkside to keep the light maintained. Why else do you think god lets satan live, satan is gods earthly administrator. Dont believe me?, just read the book of job, satan n god are in cohoots with eachother i tell ya.
DrAnomaly

Con

Are you being intentionally dense? Let me make it even simpler. Can God create something so heavy he cannot lift it? It is a yes or no question. (A true dichotomy)

"Now if you think your desk is a dog, i suggest you stop smokin drugs boy!, you nutter. " - I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke...But, I don't think you should be taken seriously anymore. You're a joke, you've not even got the most basic grasp of deductive logic.

"I dont KNOW his plan, no one does, i never said i know the plan, i said its gods plan not mine." - You claimed suffering was part of his plan...

"I did think carefully about your nect post my friend, Ra is not happy with you at the moment. Im mean everyone knows god is the source of true enlightenment, not endarkenment. " - Lol, so does santa claus.

You say next, "the definitiion of evil is (preplanned) malice, whether supernatural or psychological, usually immoral." - Well, why is that evil?

Also the image I posted was a picture of Aristotle with the phrase, "Do you even logic bro" Which at this point, I think it is clear you do not...
WOLF.J

Pro

bit rude to insult me, voters take that in to consideration. Know that he hasn't done anything to disprove that god is actually light, void trying to refute legitimate definitions. In a world where people believe god made the universe, why in the world cant they believe he is Omni""". You cant produce/read a bible without light can you.
DrAnomaly

Con

I don't have to disprove your claim, that is not how logic works. You have to prove your claim! You're using pseudologic, not REAL deductive logic.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
the light
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
Hi. I am not the one creating gods out of lights...
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
Hahahaha, I didn't create him, look basically yeah. when Ra decided to create the big bang, he thought "how can I keep track of things?, I know! I make myself one of the fastest things in the world, so no one get there before before me". Understood now g

Ra also reports to bigger Ras, he is just an admin for this local area,
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
you're the dense one, man like Ra is gonna kill you boy.
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
By lamps.
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
Did read it. Ra just cost a bit more if you want to create a Ra..
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
actually read the debate
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
no, you are being idiotic, you cant buy light from the sun of Ra. (relax yourself, this is half a joke debate if you read my approach).
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
Well you can buy "natural lights"..They cost a bit more... Anyway looking at the moon or sun, (with sun glases), could make you create great gods then...