Purushadasa
Unstobbaple

If a So-called "Multiverse" Existed, Then It Would Be Proof of God

Unstobbaple has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Purushadasa

Pro

The believer in atheist Dogma digs himself into a much deeper hole when he posits a multitude of universes, each one as finely-tuned as this one is, but each one finely-tuned in different ways from all the others (a multitude of universes for which there is no empirical evidence). Such an imaginary "multiverse" if it even existed, would still require an explanation for its inconceivably complex and exquisitely finely-tuned existence, and if the multiverse existed at all, then God would be the only rational explanation for it. This bizarre position of the believer in atheist Dogma exposes the great lengths to which he's willing to go, in his vain attempt to deny God's factual existence.
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
Yes they could.
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
Shanor:

Without God, nobody could make an objective distinction between right and wrong.
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
Someone wrote:

"Ignoring my comments"

I only ignored your comments that you wrote to your own straw man statements. So sue me, little girl! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"posting 15 debates every day"

This site authorizes me to post exactly 10 new debates in every 24-hour period, and no more, so I don't know where you got the 15 figure from. Oh yeah -- you are a liar.

", asking for evidence without presenting any yourself.."

I presented evidence for my side, but you provided none for yours. Therefore you lost the debate.

"As I said, if there were 10^500 random universes, that would not be functionally complex and would in fact make life inevitable."

No it wouldn't, and you provided zero evidence for that claim, so the claim is nothing but your own faith-based religious belief, not observable science.
Posted by platoandaristotle 3 years ago
platoandaristotle
Ignoring my comments, claiming you win before the winner is decided, posting 15 debates every day, asking for evidence without presenting any yourself... not the image of a perfect DDO user.
As I said, if there were 10^500 random universes, that would not be functionally complex and would in fact make life inevitable.
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
No, you are wrong Purushadasa.
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
If a "multiverse" existed, then it would require an extremely powerful living, conscious, and Intelligent Designer. Only God fits those criteria, so you lost the debate: Thanks for your time! =)
Posted by platoandaristotle 3 years ago
platoandaristotle
The multiverse doesn't prove God. It in fact, explains how Earth could have arisen out of chaos rather than order.