backwardseden
Bryan101

If you believe in god, Then you have no free will, None

backwardseden has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

If you believe in the christian god of the bible, You have no free will none. I on the other hand am not stupid enough nor dunderheaded enough to ---ever--- believe in the christian god of the bible, Therefore I have free will.

What will be listed below is shatterproof proof that if you believe in the god of the bible, Then you have no free will.

---------------------------------------------------
RULES: Prove that you have Free Will according to god and the bible and that free will is just and good according to god and the bible and is not based on evil and hate.

Now I have backed upped this debate with something in which is known as "evidence" from various sources in which so-called christians really tend to hate. It would be a very wise idea if you don't scrotum soda flop it from your made up ideas in your head. Bad idea.

-----------------------------------------------------
You show me or anyone where in the bible, Anywhere that YOUR christian god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will. " The fact of the matter is, Is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. But in truth, I hope you find it because then that would mean that YOUR bible hypocritically contradicts itself YET AGAIN for the thousandth time or so with all of its inconsistencies, Because there so many verses that prove that god does not, By any means, Grant Free Will.

Another example in fact god shuts you down with Free Will all over his bible. A perfect example of that are the 10 commandments. . . Threatening people with death is taking Free Will away.

Thankfully pretty much no one follows the justice followed by the ridiculous mayhem madness god.

The 10 commandments are a perfect example. How can you uphold stupid idiotic laws that have no meaning? If those were to be upheld, As a guess at least 80% of this population would not be in existence or better. But that is what is estimated of those who claim that they are christians who do not read their bible except for once every other week. And that’s only a couple of verses, If that. So they are not true christians.

* Taking thy lord thy god’s name is vein requires being stoned to death (blasphemy).

* Working on the sabbath also requires to be put to death.

* Adultery requires to be put to death

* Honoring your parents/ dishonoring cursing at you parents requires you as the child to be put to death. WHAT? The others listed above are what they are. But honor thy mother and father. What? Not if they rape, Beat and torture me. Not if they are lousy parents and they do not guide me in my journey through life in growing up. Not if they abuse me such as neglect and for me to be ignored which is the worst form of abuse there is which is what your god did to nearly 100% of those who have EVER walked the earth. Your god HATES children. Yet there’s no commandment to protect children from any kind of harm thus proving that the 10 commandments are trash.

Now let’s look at Free Will from god’s point of view. If you believe in god you do not have Free Will of any kind. Period. Let's look at it from god's point of view because god himself does NOT have Free Will IF he knows his future. After all, How can he if he is omnipotent because he will have already known his choices that have been chosen? That is NOT Free Will. So if YOUR god does not have Free Will and the ability to choose, Most definitely man does NOT have Free Will and the ability to choose. Got it? It will only lead you---right---back---here---this---moment------in---time.

Also there's Free Will in hate? That's makes no sense whatsoever IF this god guy is supposed to be loving, Caring and kind. Wow what a true MAJOR HYPOCRITICAL CONTRADICTION if there ever was one. But then again, God and the bible are riddled with thousands of hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies which proves 0 intelligence. If this god guy of yours is omnipotent and cares, With kindness, And love in which there's no way he can because this god guy can---easily---take---the---evil---and---hate---out---of---Free Will such as the brutal rape, Beating and torturing of a 6 year old girl as an example. But no, He doesn't. He leaves it in. Thus that absolutely proves that this god of yours IS EVIL(and he freely admits it several times is HIS bible. Would you like the verses? ) AND IS BASED ON HATE as he truly hates children and knowingly creates children to suffer. WHAT? What kind of supreme deity PURPOSELY does this? And he freely admits it.

And ah yes, Its the children that suffer and its daddy that doesn't get punished when he sticks his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face sometimes twice per week for 17 years as a prime steak example. Sick. But god creates Free Will huh? Um no. Um not a chance. Once again, If god is god loving kind and caring, In which he is clearly not, He can take the evil and hate out of free will. But no. He leaves evil in Free Will. What an artic circle antic laughing lard. So this christian god in which nobody can even prove even exists loves suffering, Pain, Hate, Evil and wow does he prove it. That’s entirely what you believe in IF you believe in god. Don’t you dare shake your head away from it.

Now let's look at it from a child's point of view in which god truly hates children btw and your bible proves. Would you like some direct verses? Nah I didn't think so, Because you christians for nearly 100% of you are true cowards and you can't even pay attention to your ignorant bible's when slamped right in front of you.

OK ready?

A 4 year old child has no Free Will whatsoever to break free from daddy when he is sticking his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face and sometimes does it for 13 years or longer as I have known someone who has gone through this kind of intense suffering and agony. Your pathetic jesus, In which there’s 0 proof of having ever existing, Had it easy in being tortured for 17 hours tops. Oh but wait, Its ONLY the religious christian maggots that actually believes that the perpetrator out-trumps the child with his Free Will who in comparison to the child who is treated like trash in your bible who does not get to speak one---single---sentence which is the worst form of child abuse there is, Neglect and to be ignored. Well good luck with that you sickened christians because if that were your actual testimony in today's society, The key to your prison of a black hole would be thrown away for the rest of your miserable lives and rightly so.

Where is the daughters Free Will to escape? Ah yes---it---does---not---exist! And how dare you make the attempt to take the "value" of the perpetrators Free Will to rape innocent children over that of the "value" of children who do not have Free Will. But then again, God truly hates children as just proved. And can be proved in so many other ways. Would you like me to? Nah. I didn't think so. Religious cowards such as you run for cover anytime anything bad is said about your frail fragile demonic god that you do not have the answers for.

Do you fully understand that? god could easily be kind and caring by taking the evil out of Free Will. But he doesn’t. He leaves it in. That right there proves him to be one evil and true hate filled sickened diseased whacko. That is of course if Free Will exists if you believe in god in which case god obviously does not exist. There's no way he can. Its a vicious catch 22. And you are on the short end of the stick, Always with no turnabout and absolutely no answer to refute a word as to what has just been said.

What about getting cancer? What about being glued to a wheelchair from birth? What about autism? What about being stung by a box jellyfish? What about an entire family of 5 being murdered by daddy who decides to go on a rampage with his guns because this ignorant country, Namely republicans, Does nothing to curb guns? Yeah. God gives this jerk Free Will to murder his entire family. Yeah its this family's Free Will to be murdered - correct? Oh so that means god gives Free Will to Hitler, Hong Xiuquan, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin etc etc. And since when did the victims have Free Will to be mass murdered? Yeah you can not possibly be grown from fertilizer bombs. What about millions of other examples? Oh I get it, That's all Free Will huh? AND YOU 100% KNOW YOU---ARE---WRONG! You have the intelligence and education to fully understand and get that something isn't quite right and that something is indeed screwed up here.

Tracie Harris: "Your question was regarding free will as an argument for allowing suffering. That's when you get into the problem of evil. Now the problem of evil as we all know is not an argument that demonstrates that no god exists or that god exists. What it demonstrates is that god is your god is an a$$. What she's telling you is she believes in a god, And I assume she worships this god? Its like is she 'happy' about her god? " Caller: "Oh oh yeah everything except for the old testament. " Tracie "In other words what she is saying is 'I love this god who believes that the free will of the rapist is more important than the free will of the child being raped. That I think that its worth it to have a child be raped because I really really put a high value on a rapist's free will. ’"

Yeah right, Like god is really going to take the chance at someone who is not on track to go ahead a go off the grid and ruin his supposed almighty “plan”? What’s the point in being god if there isn’t that control? What’s the point if that plan is disrupted by some fool who has Free Will and goes ahead with his Free Will and ruins god’s plan because he has Free Will?

Another thing do you really think that if god can create the universe in 6 days, That he is NOT going to control YOU and NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR FREE WILL/ CHOICES ARE? Are you insane? Of course he is.

"When she dies does she get to go to heaven? If she gets to go to heaven will she be happy? And she’ll probably say “yes”. And you say “Will you be able to choose and do anything you want while you are in heaven? ” And she’ll say “yes. ” And so you are basically saying “you’ll have free will in heaven? ” So you have free will in heaven and no one is being hurt, Raped, So you can do anything you want and no one gets hurt. If god has that power in heaven, He must have that power on earth. So he’s chose not to set that condition/ toggle switch which means he’s a dick. " Phil Ferguson

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.

Bryan101

Con

Revelations:

"Humanity is the expression of one human being's potential-one category: Human (Adam-Atom). In-between the beginning and the end, There was nothing that humanity did to one another that humanity did not also do to oneself. Outside of perception, There was no separation. We are all children of God. Therefore, What is done to the least among us is done unto God. What is done for the least among us is done for God. Now, Go and do unto others as you would do unto God. Then come back and I will tell you more. To forgive one human being was to forgive humanity"to condemn one human being was to condemn them all-know thyself, Others and all else. "

The End of the world,

Everyone of us will Sacrifice our lives just as our Creator has done for us. Without sacrifice there would be no life. . .

Time can be seen as a collection of moments. Every moment of death is also a moment of rebirth. Who everyone was, A moment ago, Is not who we are now: we just died, We were just made anew and we were just born again. Life and death are both infinite and finite: everyone constantly dies, Everyone is constantly made anew and everyone is constantly born again. Everywhere we look: life and death. Life and Death are an illusion. When our earthly bodies die, All time will pass. We can then comprehend "ONE HEAVENLY BODY", As will all others, From which "ETERNAL TIME" came.

There are only so many possible answers to the question of "Existence and Nonexistence". The possibilities are finite. . . Every possibility is, Was, And will be explored forever. The mind, Body, And emotions expand and contract, As does the universe: "everything, Absolute everything and Absolutely Everything; infinite, Absolute infinite and Absolutely Infinite. " Life is not a one time occurrence, It has always been!

The fastest rate of travel is instantaneous; the limit of possibilities gives way to nothing faster. Time is an instantaneous hourglass and the passage of time within it is an illusion. Outside and inside an individual life there are possible choices, And for those possible choices, All of them haven't been chosen, Are being chosen, And have been chosen based on inside and outside unfolding environmental influences. (This gives us the freedom to move throughout our environment. ) There are as many different lives to live as there are choices to make, And for each choice another dimension is added. The astronomical number of lives, That an individual has to live, Will be fully satisfying. When a life has completely unfolded, Then that will be everything for an individual being. Like every individual color, There will be the best of what makes us who we are, The worst of what makes us who we are and everything in-between.

You exist, And blessed are you for believing in your own living testament (your existence). I too exist and I am thankful for you, Others and all else.

The only Spoken Word that came out of God"s Mouth, My mouth and all other mouths was, Is and forever will be this: no forgiveness, Forgiveness and forgiveness for all"One Word; no confession, Confession and confession to all"One Word; no temperance, Returning to temperance and returned to all temperance"One Word. O hear me, "GOD" is: One Spoken Word, One Living Word and One Written Word"the three are "ONE. "

When two or three written words came together a sentence began to form, A paragraph formed, And the "Book of Life" began to take form once again. When two or three living words came together the Spoken Word of God also came together. God is working in us all because there is work to be done. God has not abandoned us! God is not going anywhere until all children have returned home: the complete truth (I am, I am who I am; I Am, I Am who I Am; I AM, I AM who I AM: I am, I Am and I AM).

You know what is greater then the Bible? The Spoken Word of God and your living testament which, Hasn't been dried out and sold!

Sacrifice,

My son is my good offering to God. My son will die in the end-a better world left behind. . .

Without sacrifice there would be no life and there is nothing that I do that I do not see my mother and father already doing. . .

I am a willing sacrifice. . .

End of this world,

Everyone on Earth will be dead within 140 years; this world will be made anew!

The end times is an earthly trick. . . . The end of this world will happen for us all. . . We are each our own world. . . Own living testament. . . Own book-living word of God. . . Own temple.

The Temple of GOD:

Head (Temperance-No Sin). Left Hand (Confessional Baptism-No Sin). Right Hand (Forgiveness for All-No Sin). Our Legs (The Pillars of Truth). Heart: Unconditional Love. Foundation: Solid Rock.

The Garden of Eden: a Full-Time job. After The Fall: a Full-Time job. Salvation: a Full-Time job. Heaven is a Full-Time job: blessed are those that lift a finger. Revelations a Full-Time job: blessed are those that overcome. . . Blessed are those who believe in their own living testament.

We can pray with both hands: with our right hand, We can forgive one another and with our left hand we can confess to one another. Together, Our prayers can be answered: we can return to Temperance. A working prayer is the only daily prayer that Works.

What is the complete resonating truth, Complete Truth and COMPLETE TRUTH? "I am, I am who I am; I Am, I Am who I Am; I AM, I AM who I AM. I am, I Am and I Am. GOD is ONE EXTERNAL WORD and ONE INTERNAL WORD.

Don't give up on seeking answers to all your questions, Your questions would not exist without their counterpart. Are in the middle of understanding that which has always been and always will be; within ourselves, Others and all else.

White washed tomb,

Confessional Baptism is not evil. How can a house stand if it is divided? When we confess our sins to those whom we have sinned against sin is brought into the light. It wasn't forgiveness for all. . .

What would happen if we went to any other tomb; on Earth, Opened the doors and said "Wake Up, It Is Time! "? Every nonbeliever and their idol hands would remain a lifeless body.

What would happen if we said, "How can you see what is in Heaven so clearly but you can't see what is standing directly in front of your face! "? We would be stoned mentally and spiritually by the walking dead.

What would happen if we persisted even further? We would become surrounded and stoned physically!

Therefore we walk past the tombs of nonbelievers and do not enter.

If the dead ever find themselves trapped in a dark tomb with other nonbelievers waiting for Christ to return then forgive one another, Confess to one another and the gates of Heaven will open and Christ will be revealed. . .

The Good News,

Christ didn't save us. Christ set us free! Christ said, Follow me and saved himself!

Christ showed us the way, The truth and the life. Those who pick up their own cross and follow him will be saved. Christ didn't leave us behind; Christ is in us, Within others and within all else. No seed was left behind. The promise was kept. When we fell down, Christ took hold our right hand and said, Do not fear-I will help you save yourself. Christ was sent as an example; a loving family member to be followed. The church buried Christ and said do not follow him; there was no money being made in their empty church.

Might not seem like good news but it is: Heaven is a Full-Time Job!

After giving organized science, And organized religion the benefit of our faith we became motionless. Our water became stagnant. The heads of organized science, And organized religions were about earthly names, Praise, Worship, Followers, Money and population control. A disconnect from a meaningful relationship with one"s self, One another and ONE GOD. The Water of Life was meant to flow freely throughout us, Throughout others and throughout all else. Organized science, Math and religion became a man-made dam. The Water of Life continued to rain down upon us until we, The damned, Broke free once again.

Absolutely Infinite and Absolutely Everything: Forgiven All-Confessed to All-the Practice of All Temperance-judging all-condemning all-turning away from all temperance-no forgiveness-no confession-no temperance-forgiving all-confessing to all-returning to all Temperance-Forgiven All-Confessed to All-Returned to All Temperance. What other finite possibilities are finite?

"There is: everything, Absolute everything and Absolutely Everything. So, Too, There is: infinite, Absolute infinite and Absolutely Infinite. The Universal Truth binds both infinite and everything together for eternity. " Freedom: finite possibilities and infinite energy (understanding). Slavery: infinite possibilities and finite energy (never understanding).

To understand the terms everything and infinite an individual must turn to science, Self-evident Universal Truths, And all other reflections that make up existence. The smallest Universal Truths in faith, Mathematics and science are reflections of Larger Truths. There is no evidence in my observations for "infinite possibilities" outside the boundaries of the Universal Truth.

***
Life lessons take a lifetime to learn. In the same way, When it comes to Humanity, The lessons take AGE"S.

For example,

An AGE of Temperance.
An AGE of Confession.
An AGE of Forgiveness.
An AGE of Return to Temperance.

***
In the meantime, I have seen a lot of earthly temples but I have never seen one as beautiful as GOD'S CREATION. "

The Temple of GOD:

***
In my right hand, Earthly books are cut and dry, Their pages no longer have the water of life in them. In my left hand, Every religious book on Earth is a dead tree. Testaments have been dried out and sold. That which can be thrown into the fire will turn to ash and dust. GOD is the "BREATH OF LIFE" that brings ash and dust back to Life!
backwardseden

Pro

Since you did not pay any attention whatsoever to what was posted in the first argument and you went on rambling on and on about 0% of nothing, I am going to completely ignore what you had to say. In the first RD, Unquestionably was proved that this god of YOURS, In which you cannot even prove even exists, Is nothing but evil an hate and does not in any way allow free will unto YOU if you believe. You did not counter it. Thus YOUR god's evil and hate and no free will since you believe in this holy terror stands.

I also didn't mention that drab of dimwitted dullard snot meat sow of braided pubic hairs in which you cannot even prove exists, Christ a true sneezerag and clearly a false prophet, Which has nothing whatsoever to do with this debate is marked for deletion, You did.
Bryan101

Con

The biggest pain in my heart was the loss of my brother. He didn"t just take his own life he took the life of this entire world with him. This world has never been the same. I wrapped that dead world up into a ball: it was a world of pain, Frustration and anger. Every time those feelings tried to surface I pushed them away. I was afraid that if I looked at those feelings again I would fall to my knees, Become paralyzed with sadness and not have the strength to do what needed to be done"cut down my brother (Benjamin Butler) and try to bring him back to life.

I faced my fears"I cut down my brother and tried to bring him back to life. Nothing hurt more than the loss of a nearby loved one. I hated that helpless feeling. When I looked at my pain, Frustration and anger I felt mad at myself for feeling them. When I put my ear to the ground I heard the worldly impacts and the roaring sound of humanities" tears pounding against the Earth; filling up all streams, Rivers, And the seven seas. Perhaps, A rainbow would appear and every promise would be kept? Losing loved ones didn"t get any easier and the loss of every other loved one was inevitable. I was tempted to push everyone aside"wish everyone well and be alone.

New children have come into this world and this has helped with our healing to a degree. Children continue to brighten up this world and we don"t feel as helpless. I often think of my brother and everyone else. I know a child"s happiness and laughter doesn"t completely heal anyone. I also know that every child"s happiness and laughter will be fully restored in the end.

Although I am thankful, My openness is not meant to draw out sympathy. My sympathy goes out to all others as well; life and death are universal. We are individually motivated to seek out understanding spiritually: emotionally, Mentally and physically. We may find individual peace, Collective Peace and UNIVERSAL PEACE.

Who am I?

I am, I am who I am. My name has no weight; the substance of who I am is what has weight. Many know my name but few know who I am. Do I stand alone? My temple (my individual interpretation of Existence and Nonexistence) was built upon solid rock: three keystones.

The first keystone: GOD.

Who is, GOD? When we were children we instinctively knew that we were part of one family, A Larger Family and the Family of GOD. GOD is: infinite, Absolute Infinite and Absolutely Infinite. GOD is: everything, Absolute Everything and Absolutely Everything. There is no Greater FAMILY; there is no Greater LOVE; there is no Greater GOD. The ALPHA and the OMEGA: "GOD" is, One Word.

Truthfulness: one, One and ONE. GOD"S Truthful Name: "I AM, I AM who I AM. " In this hand, The Sun of GOD"S Truthful Name: "I Am, I Am who I Am. " In this other hand, The spirit of truth: "I am, I am who I am. " We reunite ourselves: "I am, I Am, And I AM"spirit, Sun and GOD"one, One and ONE. " We read this, Say this and do this so that we may know that GOD"S TRUE NAME and the Sun of GOD"S True Name are not separate from our true name: "I am, I am who I am; I Am, I Am who I Am; I AM, I AM who I AM. "

The second keystone: Faith.

"Humanity is the expression of one human being"s potential"one category: Human (Adam"Atom). In-between the beginning and the end, There was nothing that humanity did to one another that humanity did not also do to oneself. Outside of perception, There was no separation. To forgive one human being was to forgive humanity"to condemn one human being was to condemn them all"know thyself, Others and all else. "

What is, The "Will of GOD? " When we were children we sinned against our brothers, Sisters, Mothers and fathers (The Family of GOD). We were told, "go and say that you are sorry. " We would make amends, There was healing and we returned to temperance: individual peace, Collective Peace and Universal Peace.

As we grew older we began to put away childish things (forgiveness, Confession and temperance). We began hiding in the darkness of self-pity, Denial and blame (no forgiveness, No confession and no temperance). We believed our sins separate from the worst gut wrenching horrors and our eyes were sealed shut.

Sin is one; there is no separation between the smallest and Largest. Our sins "wirelessly" ripple through the environment amplifying as they travel. Our sins contribute to the world"s suffering and the burdens that others carry. The light of this truth halted us. We had no idea that our sins were connected to such heartbreaking atrocities. We were blameworthy! To condemn one was to condemn all"us included. If we were to forgive one, We must forgive all. If we were to confess to one, We must confess to all. If we were to return to temperance we must return to all temperance. We had no excuse for our sins. We had no room to blame others. We humbled ourselves. We fell to our knees, Hung our heads, And our tears were blinding. The light of this truth took away our sight"it also gave it back. We were reminded that forgiveness heals wounds, Confession removes thorns, And temperance sustains good health. Our eyes reopened and we rose from the dead. We were given anew purpose: Confessional Baptism and Return to Temperance. Sin is linked as one but so too is all healing and rejoicing.

Within the Family of GOD"three families exist. The first family writes their book (the book of their lives) with eyes empty of love; we find confirmation for what we seek. The second family writes their book with eyes filled with 1-99% love; we also find confirmation for what we seek. The third family writes their book with eyes filled with 100% love, And we return to individual peace, Collective Peace and Universal Peace. The first family, Given time, Will learn 1-99% love. The second family, Given time, Will learn 100% love. "Every family is learning forgiveness for all, Confession to all and returning to all temperance: unconditional love, Unconditional Love and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. "

How can we truly know anyone, And how can anyone truly know us, Unless unconditional love is given? If Unconditional Love is not the way we treat Family, Then who is our FAMILY? Else, There are only neighbors and enemies, And a "Living Family" does not exist. Unconditional love, Unconditional Love and UNCONDTIONAL LOVE exist, Exist and EXIST. So too"the categories: "family, Family and FAMILY. "

How many times should we forgive one another? Forgiveness heals us! How many times should we confess to one another? Confession heals us! How many times should we return to temperance? Temperance heals us! How many times should the Sun rise, Set and rise again before we understand? The answer: how many colors exit? How many frequencies exist? How many temperatures exist? How many elements exist? The Beginning and the End: there is only "one time, One Time and ONE TIME! "

We can pray with both hands: with our right hand, We can forgive one another and with our left hand we can confess to one another. Together, Our prayers can be answered: we can return to Temperance. A working prayer is the only daily prayer that Works:

1st A child of GOD can forgive all, Confess to all and return to all temperance within his or her family home.

2nd A child of GOD can leave his or her family home and visit his or her neighbors home (confessing to all and practicing all temperance"one family home. )

3rd A child of GOD can leave his or her family home and visit his or her enemies home (confessing to all and practicing all temperance"one family home).

We can love our family, Neighbor and enemy for GOD is ONE WRITTEN WORD, ONE SPOKEN WORD and ONE LIVING WORD. When the Sun rises and sets is it not obvious? Everywhere the WORD and WILL of GOD goes we can also go"a wave of light can transform this World into HEAVEN within a day. We can leave the judging to GOD whom has good judgment while we focus on confessing our sins and practicing temperance. Thus, HEAVEN can re-enter us, Others and return to Earth. Heaven is a full-time job!

What is hell? No forgiveness, No confession, And no temperance.

What is earth? Forgiving all, Confessing to all and returning to all temperance.

What is heaven? Forgiven all, Confessed to all, And the practice of all temperance.

In everything we think, Say or do: hellish, Earthly or heavenly? We can pray alone but how can we pray alone for much longer?
In my left hand, Original sin rippled out creating hell on earth: no forgiveness, No confession, And no temperance. In my right hand, Forgiving all, Confessing to all and returning to all temperance rippled back: FORGIVEN ALL, CONFESSED TO ALL AND RETURNED TO ALL TEMPERANCE (ONE ALMIGHTY CLAP"ONE PRAYER ANSWERED"ONE FAMILY HOME"ONE HEAVEN). How else did the PEACE of GOD re-enter us, Others and return to Earth? It is peaceful in heaven, Heaven and HEAVEN"the three are ONE.

Faith is a mathematical equation expressed with words. Every faith, Faith and FAITH has already been deciphered, Is being deciphered and will be deciphered again. IN-BETWEEN the BEGINNING and the END, The hands of GOD were in the process of coming together as one, One and ONE. The IN-BETWEEN: the hourglass of time, Time and TIME.

The third keystone: Universal Truth.
What is, The "Universal Truth? " When we were children, We learned about north, South, East, And west. As time passed, Our knowledge increased. We were building upon this truth. Our foundation was laid, And we started grabbing bricks. One and zero, White and black, Quiet and loud, Light and dark, Hot and cold, Bitter and sweet, Silence and sound, Heavy and light. What was bound in the day we loosened at night. Doctor attracts patient. Negative seeks positive. Answers heal all questions" wounds. Together they live, Apart they die. The Universal Truth moves elsewhere.

The Universal Truth is binary"zeros and ones. The Universal Truth is scientific. It demonstrates both attractive and repulsive forces. The Universal Truth is philosophical as is yin and yang. . .
backwardseden

Pro

Never mind. You have turn this debate into you wanting me to be your psychologist in which I am not. I've seen far far worse than you and you truly have no idea, None, As to what true suffering is as you hide behind your badge of religion as well as you are completely brainwashed and YOUR god in which you cannot even prove even exists. I also do not in any way appreciate you trying to convert me (which will NEVER happen because I am educated and intelligent), Into your sad pathetic vomiting 100% pure evil and hateful religion in which your god has claimed at least 1 billion lives on the battlefields alone all in his supposed "good" name. It is clear that you haven't even touched your bible from page one. But then again, Your god as stupid as in print clearly shows with his super ego god complex, Would never be stupid enough to use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible. So a clean break is best because after all this debate is supposed to be about god and free will in which you haven't even touched, Because you with your beliefs you have none.
Bryan101

Con

I hear ya and it is frustrating. . .

The heads of organized science, And organized religions were about earthly names, Praise, Worship, Followers, Money and population control.

Revelations:

"Humanity (YOU, ONE HUMAN BEING) are the expression of one human being's potential-one category: Human (Adam-Atom). In-between the beginning and the end, There was nothing that humanity did to one another that humanity did not also do to oneself. Outside of perception, There was no separation. We are all children of God. Therefore, What is done to the least among us is done unto God. What is done for the least among us is done for God. Now, Go and do unto others as you would do unto God. Then come back and I will tell you more. To forgive one human being was to forgive humanity-to condemn one human being was to condemn them all-know thyself, Others and all else. "

The only Spoken Word that came out of God's Mouth, My mouth and all other mouths was, Is and forever will be this: no forgiveness, Forgiveness and forgiveness for all-One Word; no confession, Confession and confession to all-One Word; no temperance, Returning to temperance and returned to all temperance-One Word. O hear me, "GOD" is: One Spoken Word, One Living Word and One Written Word: the three are "ONE. "

It was strange, When my life came to this specific point: every individual on Earth only has ears to hear and eyes to see that which, They themselves have personally experienced. We ultimately let every individual experience their own personal relationship with God. We can't teach anyone, Experience a life for anyone else or save anyone else!

In the world of Unconditional Love. We can only communicate and appreciate one another to the degree of commonality and thus, A community.

The final prayer on my individual journey: God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.

The world of conditional love and no love require forgiveness from others and confession from others; worship and praise and thus, Slaves. What about freedom?

True insight: I am from another world: my forgiveness, My confession and my temperance heals me. The basics of forgiveness, Confession and temperance are still in the process of being understood. I speak of what has been revealed to me. Conditional love (an eye for and eye) and no love (live by the sword) have no power over me. I do not require kindness in order to be kind. Thus, The world of conditional love and the world of no love are self-enslaved. Unconditional Love set me free. The truth is self-evident; forgiveness, Confession and return to temperance are lessons that can"t be learned for us, Or done for us. Blessed are those who believe in their own living testament. We each live our own lives within the boundaries of finite possibilities and our souls remain eternal: brother, Sisters, Mothers and fathers. We are all children of God. Therefore, What is done to the least among us is done unto God. What is done for the least among us is done for God. Now, Go and do unto others as you would have them do unto GOD. Then come back and I will tell you more.

Your prayers for me, Heal you not me. The Lord's prayer heals me. Thus, Your tomb is built using the stones thrown. Which, Have fallen to the ground and do not affect me. Outside of your perception, You have no power over me. In this hand, You have given me authority over you because you are from the world of conditional love and no love.

In the world of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: My forgiveness heals me. My confession heals me. My temperance heals me. Is the same not true for you?

What was hell? No forgiveness, No confession, And no temperance.

What was earth? Forgiving all, Confessing to all and returning to all temperance.

What was heaven? Forgiven all, Confessed to all, And the practice of all temperance.

Heck, Even Christmas was a clue (Family): forgive all, Confess to all and we were made anew. A new years resolution followed (return to temperance).

Much Respect to you brother!

Message from our Father in Heaven. . . Love you Dearly!

I am certain that everyone has used and will continue to use their uniquely acquired experiences to reveal the mysteries of his or her existence and nonexistence. Individual faiths and non-faiths have woven their believers and non-believers into who they are today. Non-faith and faith belong to one category, And no one on Earth believes in the same truth word for word, Thought for thought, And experience for experience. There are as many individual faiths on Earth as there are individuals. Who is the individual faith that does not have a non-faith? There is nothing that we experience in life that "Existence and Nonexistence" does not allow. We are living testaments. To deny one"s own testament is to deny one's own existence. Blessed is the reader who continues to believe in his or her own existence. O hear me, Your existence is your individual authority, The Spirit of Truth: GOD'S TRUTHFULNESS is resonating throughout your entire being "I am, I am who I am; I Am, I Am who I Am; I AM, I AM who I AM. We are all being made anew ("I am, I Am and I AM")-THE PERFECT WORD OF GOD.

Everyone is on his or her journey within the boundaries of finite possibilities: GOD/no GOD, FAITH/no faith, UNIVERSAL TRUTH/no universal truth. The Three Keystones come together as GOD, FAITH AND UNIVERSAL TRUTH: One Keystone. Our temple is complete.

Little children were entrusted with the keys. We stand before the Gates of Heaven"we face our fears. We unlock what we ourselves locked and "The Mystery of GOD" is no more"we came from GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH"we return to GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH.

Time was, Is, And always will be an illusion with an almighty purpose"that we be encouraged in heart and united in mind, So that we may have the full riches of complete understanding, In order that we may know "The Mystery of GOD. " In which are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

The final prophecy is this: every tree of life returned to "The Source of All Life.

The Sun of GOD is the Living Will and Word of GOD. We came from the Sun of GOD. We will return to the Sun of GOD. Time is an illusion: spirit, Sun and GOD"one, One and ONE"I am, I Am and I AM. Every seed that falls to Earth needs time to grow and blossom into that which we are at present incapable of fully understanding. GOD is: "The One Tree" that bears good fruit. We sprout with a helping hand from "The Everlasting Gardner. " We continue to travel towards the light and into the embracing arms of "The Creator. " No seed is left behind.

Every life exists within the boundaries of finite possibilities and every life is made eternal; etched in the pages of time for eternity. In my beginning, This theory of everything was the theory of myself, Others, And in the end "The Theory of Absolutely Infinite and Absolutely Everything. " The facts were these: GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH. The proofs, Proofs and PROOFS: Math, Science and Eternal Truth.

I need you as my counselor? Here is your counselor: Those who seek GOD, FAITH and UNIVERSAL TRUTH will appreciate their simplicities. The problem is even simpler: I don"t know, I can"t learn and I will never understand. Unconditional love is our counselor, Unconditional Love is our friend, And at last UNCONDITIONAL LOVE becomes our truth, Truth and TRUTH. In the beginning unconditional love brings comfort, In time Unconditional Love brings happiness, And in the end we are set free, Free and FREE.
backwardseden

Pro

Why should I or anyone pay any attention to what YOU have to say? YOU are only in love with YOU and only YOU a supreme egotist who in which has no idea, None, As to what in the world he is talking about. YOU have no idea as to what true suffering is as YOU babble on into true extinction of YOUR mind. YOU don't feel me. Nor do YOU feel for anyone else. YOU only have feelings for YOU with two feet in YOUR grave not wanting to wake up from it, Not ever. Poor little YOU. YOU got hurt. So YOU want to drag everybody down with YOU and bring everybody to YOUR lowest point, Which really isn't all that low on any cosmic scale. YOU babble on and on and on about this "god" that you have no idea what it is that YOU are squawking about because YOU cannot test nor can YOU demonstrate YOUR posturing because NOBODY else has. So who really gives a god damned about what YOU think and dream up from YOUR imagination that YOU expect everybody else to believe in what YOU believe without a single shred of proof? Because that's exactly what YOU have stated and nothing else.
Bryan101

Con

I hear you a third time,

Why do bad things happen?

Once again, My definition of unconditional love: forgiveness for all, Confession to all and the practice of all temperance.

How can we truly know anyone, And how can anyone truly know us, Unless unconditional love is given? If Unconditional Love is not the way we treat Family, Then who is our FAMILY? Else, There are only neighbors and enemies, And a "Living Family" does not exist. Unconditional love does exist. So too, The categories: "family, Family and FAMILY. "

What is the one unforgivable sin? If we refuse to confess then how can we be forgiven? Thus the unforgivable sin. . . . Problem solved.

Three people, Three horrible sins. Two confess and one doesn"t. Which of the three is unforgivable?

If there is only one unforgivable sin and it is identified then what is this world talking about?

We can love our family, Neighbor and enemy for GOD is ONE WRITTEN WORD, ONE SPOKEN WORD and ONE LIVING WORD. When the Sun rises and sets is it not obvious? Everywhere the WORD and WILL of GOD goes we can also go; a wave of light can transform a Dark World into HEAVEN within a day. We can leave the judging to GOD whom has good judgment while we focus on confessing our own sins and practicing temperance. Thus, HEAVEN can re-enter us, Others and return to Earth.

How many times should we forgive one another? Forgiveness heals us! How many times should we confess to one another? Confession heals us! How many times should we return to temperance? Temperance heals us! How many times should the Sun rise, Set and rise again before we understand? The answer: how many colors exit? How many frequencies exist? How many temperatures exist? How many elements exist? The Beginning and the End: "There is only ONE TIME! "

How can we make the world a better place? Be the change you want to see in your world.

My forgiveness heals me. My confession heals me. My temperance heals me. Is the same not true for you?

Every seed will be picked up and planted in the good soil. Every crop will be harvested, But not every crop is ready to be harvested. Some seeds return to Earth.

What does it take to truly accept Unconditional Love into your heart? Truly forgive someone, Forgiveness heals us. Truly confess to someone, Confession heals us. Truly return to temperance, Temperance heals us. One spirit at a time this world becomes a better place. . . . Substance

Blessed are those who wash their own robes, That they have the right to the TREE OF LIFE (temperance, Temperance and TEMPERANCE) and may go through the GATES (confessional baptism, Confessional Baptism and CONFESSIONAL BAPTISM) into the CITY (forgiveness for all, Forgiveness for All and FORGIVENESS FOR ALL). We are not slaves in heaven, Heaven or HEAVEN; we are willing servants of our most loving GOD.

What is courage: being dropped into a circle of Christians and saying I believe in my own testament.

What is courage: being dropped into a circle of Muslims and saying I believe in my own testament.

What is courage: being dropped into a circle of Atheists and saying I believe in my own testament.

My Heart has many rooms. Everywhere I go I take you with me: A Physical Heaven.

Good offerings (forgiveness, Confession and temperance) ripple through the environment, Filling other cups with answered prayers. When we lose faith after making a good offering, We walk away. How can we witness prayers being answered all around us? And how can a prayer be even further answered when we are not able to recognize it upon its return? When we keep our FAITH after making a good offering, We walk away believing. FAITH is a constant. We don"t demand, Beg, Or expect anything in return. We do what is right because it is right to do so.

Every unique emotion, Thought, And external action have a unique frequency. There are as many unique frequencies in existence as there are unique emotions. Emotions, Thoughts, And external actions are forms of energy. When energy is expressed, Energy travels around the world. While traveling, The energy is amplified, Like a game of tetherball without an opposing side. Participants take turns hitting the ball in one direction, Causing acceleration. The tetherball builds up energy as it travels around and back to us all (the senders and the receivers of the frequency). Upon receiving the enhanced energy, It can be sent back out repeatedly until the maximum amount of energy is reached. The degree in which energy is given or taken from us is the degree in which rest is needed.

Enlightened energy returns to us as either primitive energy or enlightened energy! Both primitive energy and enlightened energy are being expressed. We recognize primitive energy upon receiving it. The primitive energy is converted before being relayed. Primitive energy is removed from the world in the following way. Like a game of tetherball with an opposing side a battle between the enlightened and the primitive, Peace and war, Life, And death goes on. Primitive energy and enlightening energy hit the ball back and forth.

When more primitive energy is sent out into the world, The consequence is war, Ruthlessness, Sadness and death. On the other hand, When more enlightened energy is sent out into the world, The reward is peace, Mercy, Happiness and life.

Enlightened frequencies cure depression and diseases; they also end wars. Primitive frequencies cause depression and diseases; they also start wars. Emotions, Thoughts and external actions are forms of energy, And they affect the world. When we are faced with primitive energy, We show no fear. We turn the other cheek to what is primitive and give back what is good instead.

We all participate in this game of energy transference. When we are unaware of our energy transference we send energy into the world based upon the form of energy we receive: unaware receivers and senders.

When we send out good sacrificial prayers then the country, One family, Is strengthened. Good sacrificial prayers suck the poisonous division of individual greed out of a country and unite what is divided, Making it strong once again. What destroys the emotions, Mind, And body of an individual destroys a country, Countries, And the world in the same way. What heals the emotions, Mind and body of an individual rebuilds a country, Countries, And the world as well.

On Earth, We were bombarded with various forms of primitive energy. While some lose heart, Others prevail, And those who had lost heart were brought back to life.

The Staff of Unconditional Love is this: GOD/no GOD, FAITH/no faith, UNIVERSAL TRUTH/no universal truth.

When we do not believe in the dynamics of unconditional love, Unconditional Love and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (heaven, Heaven and HEAVEN) we will return to conditional love, Conditional Love and CONDITIONAL LOVE (earth, Earth and EARTH) or no love, No Love and NO LOVE (hell, Hell and HELL). How is that not self-evident? We have been given a reed, Like a measuring rod, To measure the growth of ourselves. We can focus on confessing our sins and practicing temperance.

We will hold the door open to heaven, Heaven and HEAVEN. Those who perceive themselves to be Last will be First. When everyone has entered heaven, Heaven and HEAVEN we will re-enter. Those who think they will be First will be Last. Without our family We are not in heaven, Heaven and HEAVEN. In the same way GOD is holding the door open for us all. GOD will close the door and enter HEAVEN FIRST. GOD will be the first to enter heaven, Heaven and HEAVEN.

We will perfect our voice and make our voice even sweeter. This world may think that God's Voice is perfect, And it is. This world would not be mistaken. Yet, We are also God's Spoken Word. Therefore, Our voice is being made Richer with every heartbeat!
Posted by Bryan101 3 years ago
Bryan101
Now all the individual religions and their individual believers on earth fight over who is a real believer and who isn't-who is going to Heaven and who isn't. Telling others and us that if we don"t believe in his or her religion then we will go to hell. If we believed in any of them, Died, And his or her God said to us, "what do you think? " We would respond, "well it would be Heaven if our family, Friends, And other loved ones weren't burning in hell for eternity. Heaven can be a place where the best of "Absolutely Everyone" makes it and no seed is left behind! Our idea of Hell is what organized religion says is Heaven. Without our "Entire Family", We are not in "Heaven! " And if any member of our "One Family" is burning in Hell for eternity then we are not Rejoicing in your Heaven either! "

O hear me, God will always be the last one to enter Heaven. God is holding the door open for everyone else. God"s Word will be the Final Word: no seed was left behind. How is that not obvious?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Whoooooooop well communicated @Bryan 101
Posted by Bryan101 3 years ago
Bryan101
This is something we can all take to heart. We can genuinely care for one another"Our individual circumstances are different but the emotional, Mental and physical impacts upon us are the same. We can then communicate to the degree in which, We have personally experienced.

We can continue to care about all others: we can continue to care about what all others have to say, We can continue to care about what other minds are thinking and we can continue to care about what others physically experience. Each of us can continue to speak about our own personal testament; our own existence and none-existence (within the boundaries of EXISTENCE and NONE-EXISTENCE). When it comes to what others have to say about us, We could care less (our own testament and are own personal relationship with God guides us into that which, Has always been eternal: one family, One Family and ONE FAMILY). This world has no power over us (I am, I am who I am. ) I can forgive all, Confess to all and practice all temperance. The boundaries of possibilities make it so. What else are we supposed to do? How else did Heaven return to Earth?
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

Oh, You are?
YAY!
Let's do so then.
Or, Just because why not, We can have a debate of purely insults for no reason and another one where we debate each other with civility and manners. Both of our contrasting sides will disagree and it would be both hilarious and weird.
I also thought you were either trolling or in on the insult battle. I especially thought the latter was the case when I asked you to address me with a different insult and you did.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
YOU started the name calling not me. You practice civility and i am prepared to communicate with you in a civil manner.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

I'm willing to learn, But only from those that give words of value and knowledge of a topic I don't know about.
It's also easier in smaller portions so that my A. D. D. Doesn't make me get distracted by the thought of cotton candy chasing after zebras in the magical land Germany. And also if it's my native languages(s).
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@Bryan101

Unless you live in the Hinsdale, Illinois area I'm not sure how you walked past my church.
I'm not dead yet, So how did you walk past my grave? I'm not even dead on the inside, As 90% of teenagers at my high school claim to be.

So. . . Nice poem? I'm a Christian, But extremists like you don't realize just how many people you're turning away from believing.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

Yeah, Reading in English is still somewhat difficult for me.
Especially when you can't even type correctly.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Bryan101 - Sorry didn't read it.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - Yeah the idiot lunatic here on MY debate doesn't get that NOBODY is reading his stupid lunatic nothing baby brained babbling scribblings of errors that clearly amount to nothingness that he expect everybody to read, Interprets, Follow HIS and only HIS shameless display of ineptitude of a dire attempt to gain control for something in which he cannot have? He is SCREAMING for a sawed off shotgun attention because he was "HURT" in his past and thus believes that we should all be dragged down with him even though we've all been though far far farrrrrrrrrrr worse than he AND even worse is HE DOESN'T GET IT. So what does he do instead? He rambles on and on and on and on and on in hopes that someone will follow this strange empowerment of depression that he wants us to cling to and for us to put that noose around our necks the way he has through his copying and pasting of who knows what that he most assuredly doesn't understand or believes in, Well not entirely. Because if he were to take what he has copies and pasted, And you know me and I've stated this oh so many times before, To other churches - at least 10 of them - 5 of them would have a different consensus over his babblings. Dare he do this? Why of course not. Because he'd be proven wrong and he knows it. It something he'd not be able handle in his state of mind. Should we try to help him? I'd truly like to think that we can. But the answer to that question is an obvious and a blatant "no" E-V-R-E-R-Y W-O-R-D we say unto this person that we have to say unto him W-I-L-L F-A-L-L upon deaf ears as he thinks he is helping us rather than it is him that clearly needs the help. Its what keeps him motivated by him pounding away at his with his bang bang hieroglyphics.