backwardseden
Anonymous

If you believe in the god of the bible, Then you have no free will, None

backwardseden

backwardseden

Pro

If you believe in the christian god of the bible, You have no free will, None. I on the other hand am not stupid enough nor dunderheaded enough to ---ever--- believe in the christian god of the bible, Therefore I have free will.

What will be listed below is shatterproof proof that if you believe in the god of the bible, Then you have no free will.
----------------

RULES: Prove that you have Free Will according to god and the bible and that free will is just and good according to god and the bible and is not based on evil and hate.

Now I have backed upped this debate with something in which is known as "evidence" from various sources in which so-called christians really tend to hate. It would be a very wise idea if you don't scrotum soda flop it from your made up ideas in your head. Bad idea.
-----------------

You show me or anyone where in the bible, Anywhere that YOUR christian god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will. " The fact of the matter is, Is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. But in truth, I hope you find it because then that would mean that YOUR bible hypocritically contradicts itself YET AGAIN for the thousandth time or so with all of its inconsistencies, Because there so many verses that prove that god does not, By any means, Grant Free Will. So until you can show in the holy book itself that its god says something to the effect of "I the lord thy god grants man free will", Then free will for man does not exist.

Another example in fact god shuts you down with Free Will all over his bible. A perfect example of that are the 10 commandments. . . Threatening people with death is taking Free Will away.

Thankfully pretty much no one follows the justice followed by the ridiculous mayhem madness god.

Threatening people with death is taking people's free will away with 4 of the 10 commandments do. They are a prime example.

* Taking thy lord thy god’s name is vein requires being stoned to death (blasphemy).
* Working on the sabbath also requires to be put to death.
* Adultery requires to be put to death
* Honoring your parents/ dishonoring cursing at you parents requires you as the child to be put to death. WHAT? The others listed above are what they are. But honor thy mother and father. What? Not if they rape, Beat and torture me. Not if they are lousy parents and they do not guide me in my journey through life in growing up. Not if they abuse me such as neglect and for me to be ignored which is the worst form of abuse there is which is what your god did to nearly 100% of those who have EVER walked the earth. Your god HATES children. Yet there’s no commandment to protect children from any kind of harm thus proving that the 10 commandments are trash.

Here's some videos for your beady little eyes to watch to show you how twisted god is with Free Will, The paradoxes, And the evils and hate of it. . .

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=hOaLlyRId4I - An All Knowing God versus Free Will: The Greatest Religious Contradiction
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lAqFbiBDb_c - Free Will With god
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Z1BzP1wr234&t=5s+How - How god Favors Free Will

Now let’s look at Free Will from god’s point of view. Well the videos already did that. So you should be brushed up on the fact that god does not have Free Will, So how can man? If you believe in god you do not have Free Will of any kind. Period. Let's look at it from god's point of view because god himself does NOT have Free Will IF he knows his future. After all, How can he if he is omnipotent because he will have already known his choices that have been chosen? That is NOT Free Will. So if YOUR god does not have Free Will and the ability to choose, Most definitely man does NOT have Free Will and the ability to choose.

Also there's Free Will in hate? That's makes no sense whatsoever IF this god guy is supposed to be loving, Caring and kind. Wow what a true MAJOR HYPOCRITICAL CONTRADICTION if there ever was one. But then again, God and the bible are riddled with thousands of hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies which proves 0 intelligence. If this god guy of yours is omnipotent and cares, With kindness, And love in which there's no way he can because this god guy can---easily---take---the---evil---and---hate---out---of---Free Will such as the brutal rape, Beating and torturing of a 6 year old girl as an example. But no, He doesn't. He leaves it in. Thus that absolutely proves that this god of yours IS EVIL(and he freely admits it several times is HIS bible. Would you like the verses? ) AND IS BASED ON HATE as he truly hates children and knowingly creates children to suffer. WHAT? What kind of supreme deity PURPOSELY does this? And he freely admits it.

And ah yes, Its the children that suffer and its daddy that doesn't get punished when he sticks his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face sometimes twice per week for 17 years as a prime steak example. Sick. But god creates Free Will huh? Um no. Um not a chance. Once again, If god is god loving kind and caring, In which he is clearly not, He can take the evil and hate out of free will. But no. He leaves evil in Free Will. What an artic circle antic laughing lard. So this christian god in which nobody can even prove even exists loves suffering, Pain, Hate, Evil and wow does he prove it. That’s entirely what you believe in IF you believe in god. Don’t you dare shake your head away from it.

Now let's look at it from a child's point of view in which god truly hates children btw and your bible proves. Would you like some direct verses? Nah I didn't think so, Because you christians for nearly 100% of you are true cowards and you can't even pay attention to your ignorant bible's when slamped right in front of you.

OK ready?

A 4 year old child has no Free Will whatsoever to break free from daddy when he is sticking his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face and sometimes does it for 13 years or longer as I have known someone who has gone through this kind of intense suffering and agony. Your pathetic jesus, In which there’s 0 proof of having ever existing, Had it easy in being tortured for 17 hours tops. Oh but wait, Its ONLY the religious christian maggots that actually believes that the perpetrator out-trumps the child with his Free Will who in comparison to the child who is treated like trash in your bible who does not get to speak one---single---sentence which is the worst form of child abuse there is, Neglect and to be ignored. Well good luck with that you sickened christians because if that were your actual testimony in today's society, The key to your prison of a black hole would be thrown away for the rest of your miserable lives and rightly so.

Where is the daughters Free Will to escape? Ah yes---it---does---not---exist! And how dare you make the attempt to take the "value" of the perpetrators Free Will to rape innocent children over that of the "value" of children who do not have Free Will. But then again, God truly hates children as just proved. And can be proved in so many other ways. Would you like me to? Nah. I didn't think so. Religious cowards such as you run for cover anytime anything bad is said about your frail fragile demonic god that you do not have the answers for.

Do you fully understand that? God could easily be kind and caring by taking the evil out of Free Will. But he doesn’t. He leaves it in. That right there proves him to be one evil and true hate filled sickened diseased whacko. That is of course if Free Will exists if you believe in god in which case god obviously does not exist. There's no way he can. Its a vicious catch 22. And you are on the short end of the stick, Always with no turnabout and absolutely no answer to refute a word as to what has just been said.

What about getting cancer? What about being glued to a wheelchair from birth? What about autism? What about being stung by a box jellyfish? What about an entire family of 5 being murdered by daddy who decides to go on a rampage with his guns because this ignorant country, Namely republicans, Does nothing to curb guns? Yeah. God gives this jerk Free Will to murder his entire family. Yeah its this family's Free Will to be murdered - correct? Oh so that means god gives Free Will to Hitler, Hong Xiuquan, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin etc etc. And since when did the victims have Free Will to be mass murdered? Yeah you can not possibly be grown from fertilizer bombs. What about millions of other examples? Oh I get it, That's all Free Will huh? AND YOU 100% KNOW YOU---ARE---WRONG! You have the intelligence and education to fully understand and get that something isn't quite right and that something is indeed screwed up here.

Tracie Harris: "Your question was regarding free will as an argument for allowing suffering. That's when you get into the problem of evil. Now the problem of evil as we all know is not an argument that demonstrates that no god exists or that god exists. What it demonstrates is that god is your god is an a$$. What she's telling you is she believes in a god, And I assume she worships this god? Its like is she 'happy' about her god? " Caller: "Oh oh yeah everything except for the old testament. " Tracie "In other words what she is saying is 'I love this god who believes that the free will of the rapist is more important than the free will of the child being raped. That I think that its worth it to have a child be raped because I really really put a high value on a rapist's free will. ’"

Yeah right, Like god is really going to take the chance at someone who is not on track to go ahead a go off the grid and ruin his supposed almighty “plan”? What’s the point in being god if there isn’t that control? What’s the point if that plan is disrupted by some fool who has Free Will and goes ahead with his Free Will and ruins god’s plan because he has Free Will?

Another thing do you really think that if god can create the universe in 6 days, That he is NOT going to control YOU and NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR FREE WILL/ CHOICES ARE? Are you insane? Of course he is.

"When she dies does she get to go to heaven? If she gets to go to heaven will she be happy? And she’ll probably say “yes”. And you say “Will you be able to choose and do anything you want while you are in heaven? ” And she’ll say “yes. ” And so you are basically saying “you’ll have free will in heaven? ” So you have free will in heaven and no one is being hurt, Raped, So you can do anything you want and no one gets hurt. If god has that power in heaven, He must have that power on earth. So he’s chose not to set that condition/ toggle switch which means he’s a dick. " Phil Ferguson

Rules:
dsjpk5 will NOT be allowed to vote in the voting process.

Con

Who are you to tell people that they have no free will just because of their religion and them believing in God? Believe it or not, God does exist and I have evidence.

l. I believe in God and I have free will.
ll. The things I shall provide are not made up, They are not from my head. These are facts.
lll. "I the LORD thy god grants man free will. " I will get to that.

--> You are going to hell in the name of Jesus for speaking so ill of not only the bible, But God as well which is out father and savior. He created the Earth.

l. Threatening people with death? Oh please.
ll. Why do you hate god so much? What has he ever done to you?
lll. God loves children, He loves us all.

Proof That God Exists:

Whenever this question comes up, I am always reminded of Thomas in the Bible who would not believe that Jesus was alive until he could touch Him. That is the same analogy many people use today when it comes to answering the question “Is there any proof that God exists? ” They want physical proof for something that must be taken on faith value.

It takes greater faith to believe that an unseen God exists than it does to just dismiss Him because you cannot physically confirm that He is there. For those who deal in evidence there is proof all around you and inside of you that God does exist.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look around. When most people look at the world around them, They see only the trees; they do not see the forest that is there. It should be obvious that God exists because of His creation, Not only us humans, But the world we live in, The galaxy that world is in, And the universe that the galaxy is in.

Our universe contains too much order for our existence to have been created out of chaos. We are complex beyond our imaginations and when you look at such a complexity, You see God and His creation.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look inside yourself. Most people fail to look inside themselves for God. Instead, They look to their surroundings and conclude that since the world is such a mess, God must not be there, If He ever existed at all. They forget that since God created us, We bear His fingerprints and those fingerprints point to His existence.

First, We are all born with an innate knowledge of what is right and wrong. Even a young child knows that when they misbehave they are doing something that goes against their parents’ wishes. The knowledge of good and evil comes from God. It was put there to keep us in balance and to allow us to understand why we need to come to God for forgiveness.

Second, We have a desire to seek love. Our whole life is spent trying to fill a gap that exists in our souls; a gap that only be filled by the love of God. No matter what we do to try and fill this gap -- money drugs, Alcohol, Sex, Possessions -- the hole will never be filled until we turn back to God and accept His Son as our Savior and Lord.

These are only two of the inward feelings that should tell us that we are more than just some random mistake of nature; that we are created, That a real God that created us, And that He is still there watching over us.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look at His Son, Jesus Christ. All we need to do is take a good look at the life of Jesus to see that He was a man, But more than a man, He was God. When was the last time you saw a man walk on water, Calm a storm, Or make a man rise from the dead? Even Jesus Himself conquered death and rose again to ascend to Heaven.

Think about the impact that Jesus has had on this world from the very moment of His birth; the way His life, Death and resurrection have shaped world history, Changed lives, And healed souls. No mere man could do this so we must say as the Roman soldier did at His crucifixion, “Surely this is the Son of God. ”

Philosophy says that our existence is based on that which we perceive existence to be. It is even suggested that maybe we do not exist as we think we do here, But on a different plane of reasoning not yet known to us. As God’s creation, We know God is real; all we have to do is take a good look.
backwardseden

Pro

"Who are you to tell people that they have no free will just because of their religion and them believing in God? Believe it or not, God does exist and I have evidence. " Actually no you have no evidence, None. Nobody does - yet.
Wow. You hypocritically contradict yourself right off the bat. "God does exist and I have evidence. " Then you state "I believe in God and I have free will. "god does exist" and "I believe in god" are two 100% totally different things in which completely annihilate one another.

Awe the poor poopy doll thinks I"m going to a fictitious hell if I do not believe in a fake jesus? Well goodie for me. All the more power for me to ---never--- invest any time in this fraudulent fanciful nothingness that you name.
Now here"s how things are in YOUR real world" if someone rapes, Beats, Tortures and murders 6 five year old girls and then he later in life finds your phony christ, He is guaranteed a spot in your mythical heaven. So much goes for YOUR idiot belief system. Mark 16:16, John 3:18, John 3:36, John 5:24 etc etc etc.

Let"s move on, Shall we with a butchered knife kingdom?
Strange isn"t it that YOU with your shallow mind, You completely ignore "Threatening people with death. " Let"s put it this way, If someone were in the same room with you with a shotgun neatly nuzzled to your head ready to blow your stinking head off BANG dead, No questions asked, Or you choose exactly to---the---letter what the gunman wants, Oh say your father"s life or a best friend"s life as an example, Now exactly which of the two would you choose, NO PITIFUL EXCUSES from your farmer in the droll maw? Ab-so-lu-te-ly the threat of death takes people"s choices away, Just as YOUR god does all---the---time in YOUR obnoxious bible.
"ll. Why do you hate god so much? What has he ever done to you? " Has nothing to do with the debate so it shall be ignored. And that"s an entirely different subject in which I could tell you some true stories that would turn your soul black and then I would tell you about me.
"lll. God loves children, He loves us all. " That was 100% proven to be false in the previous RD. But you like the typical nose bleed so-called christian, YOU CAN"T READ. Now why is that?
"Proof That God Exists"
You have none. Nobody does. Since you believe this is so" go right ahead and you test, Demonstrate, Access and once that"s done with your god, You go right ahead and declare your god to the masses in which case nobody in the entire history of man has ---ever--- been able to do since YOUR god"s inception and then you PLOP this god right in my living room. K?
Now the question remains, Followed up by another 3 questions" 1. Why would you want to considering "the fact" (which are terms you used) that this god of YOURS is nothing but sheer terror and horror with a superior ego god complex in which your bible is entirely about and nothing else? 2. So "why believe"? 3. Don"t use "god create everything" or "god is love" as reasons as they are not. 4. What do they have anything to do with "Free Will"?
I thought you said you had evidence for YOUR god"s existence?
"Why would you believe anything on faith? Faith isn"t a pathway to truth. Every religion has some sort of faith. If faith is your pathway you can"t distinguish between christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Any of these others. How is it that you use ---reason--- in every of the other endeavor in your life and then when it comes to the ultimate truth, The most important truth your"re saying that faith is required and how is that supposed to reflect on a god? What kind of a god requires faith instead of evidence? " Matt Dillahunty

"Faith is the reason people give when they don"t have evidence. " Matt Dillahunty
"Faith can be very very dangerous, And deliberately to implant it into the vulnerable mind of an innocent child is a grievous wrong. " Richard Dawkins

"Faith is the great cop-out, The great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is the belief in spite of, Even perhaps because of, The lack of evidence. " Richard Dawkins

"They see only the trees; they do not see the forest that is there. It should be obvious that God exists because of His creation, . . . " *yawn exquisitely boring. * Sorry that"s not god AT ALL. Now you are REALLY INFURIATING ME because you have no idea as to who or what YOUR god is. Deuteronomy 17: 2-5 explains oh soooooo much to put that miserable excuse to the slaughtered pus pile. It might help, Just a teeny tiny little bit IF and only IF YOU would READ and COMPREHEND YOUR bible just a little bit before entering these debates. Thanx. Yeah right, Like YOUR god who is supposed to be kind caring and loving is going to create the ENTIRE universe so everything can falsely be observed as "god"s" in which case did happen with many cultures? Your god didn"t create the entire human race because he "loves us all". He created us because, According to YOUR bible, He loves conflict. PE-IO-RD.

"But the world we live in, The galaxy that world is in, And the universe that the galaxy is in. " What you are mentioning is Gaia Mother Earth, Not god. And in combination with Mother Nature and evolution, Its now a proven, In perfect sync with each other" Watch National Geographic"s masterpiece series One Strange Rock released earlier this year. Also you can watch PBS's masterpiece series released about 1 1/ 2 months ago called Native America.
"Our universe contains too much order for our existence to have been created out of chaos. " And you know this" drum roll please - how?

"Assume that we have no answer. Then the answer is "I don"t know". The answer isn"t "I can"t think of anything better, Therefore a god did it. ""Matt Dillahunty

"We are complex beyond our imaginations and when you look at such a complexity, You see God and His creation. " I'm puzzled. Who is this "we"? No my child, Its only you. Just you. You see, You cannot grab any scientist that would support your chaotic theories and present then to ---any--- scientific organization of merit on the planet. In other words" why do you think creationists have not put YOUR god on trial again? Is because they 100% know that they will lose because all that they have to go on is faith based oriented and faith cannot be proved.

I have looked at myself. You haven"t. You haven"t looked at me nor yourself. And again, What idiot would EVER want to look for the true hideous terror that is YOUR god? Especially a child beaten and tortured by her father at the age of 4 while punching her in the face sometimes twice per week, All the way up until 17 when she runs away from home and that was only the start of her horrors. Oh but wait, You haven"t read that part, Have you? Nope. She had no free will while the father oh he did alright.
Um duh with a doy, We are all born as atheists. YOU must somehow be indoctrinated into believing into what you believe. So who hijacked this ideal for you? Again "god is love" and "god created everything" and statements and or questions along those lines are not valid.
"The knowledge of good and evil comes from God. " Really? According to what? You? How would you know? You must know your god better than he knows himself to claim that. But sure evil does come from YOUR god and this god has freely admitted to it in YOUR bible. Now. . . Why? I get it, This god of yours loves chaos and conflict. So why couldn"t have this god of YOURS started off with peace, Kindness, Love, Care, Harmony AND KEPT IT? Nah. YOUR good has freely admitted to having baggage emotions such as evil, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealousy etc. Just what a supreme deity requires. Right?

"Second, We have a desire to seek love. " Well that"s yet another supermassive hypocritical contradiction. How can this be possible when YOUR god plants evil into someone"s mind from birth? Do you actually have ---any--- idea as to what you are squawking about? Of course you are winging it. So we"re going to jump ahead to another subject. If there"s anymore supermassive hypocritical contradictions from you, This debate will thus be over. I only choose to debate with those that have intelligence and an education. When you contradict yourself, Those 2 things fail to occur.

OK so enough on that. Until you prove that your god exists by testing, Demonstrating, Accessing and once that"s done with your god in which nobody has ever been able to, You"d have to somehow declare him.
"Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look at His Son, Jesus Christ. " And you nor anyone can prove that YOUR christ has ever existed.
Here's a few videos to help you out. . .
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=6lqC8fvIspY - jesus wasn"t jesus (Aron Ra)
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=KXAGpCTiGlQ - The True Core of the jesus Myth (Christopher Hitchens)
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=apS_679ru50 - Did jesus Exist?
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=9AzwJ9d4i1g - Why christianity is Unreasonable (Richard Carrier)
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus?
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=AJMd5UiTeys - Biggest Lie - The fourth gospel ("The first striking revision in the 4th gospel is that the ministry of jesus has ballooned out from from one year to three. The writers not only make a reference not only from one but to three distinct passover festivals. Now was this just a tradition that some early christians held to a three year ministry and others to a one year ministry? Can anyone honestly maintain that whole dialogues could be remembered word for word for many decades and yet believers have no common agreement whether these words were said during one year or during three years? ") Um duh. Do you REALLY THINK jesus existed?
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lDpEeHD54Mo&t=1397s - The Gospel According to Carrier (Richard Carrier states jesus may have possibly existed, But scrap all the mythology)

Should you choose to not watch the videos you'll only be hurting yourself.
Am out of space.

Con

You said "yet" do I smell some doubt? You may actually believe god exists?

I will rephrase myself, I believe in god because he exists.

"Awe the poor poopy doll thinks I"m going to a fictitious hell if I do not believe in a fake jesus? " Oh please. Keep your same mind frame and god will never forgive your transgressions.

You're the one with the shallow mind here. I am ignoring this utter nonsense you are spewing in the name of jesus. Don't talk crap about my holy bible.

ll. God does have something to do with the debate if you hate him so much then say why? How can you hate something that (according to you) doesnt exist?
lll. I can read im just disputing your utter nonsense. By reading everything you are saying I am losing all hope in humanity. How DARE you talk about Gods name in vain

Now for your questions. 1. God exists. 2. I believe because he exists. 3. Those are the reasons, God did create everything. 4. That is precisely how it has something to do with free will since he creates the masses.

i do have evidence. Faith is the truth all you have to do is take a few deep breaths and look deep within and you shall find your faith
1. Faith = evidence
2. These quotes? Oh please

God does not love conflict could you say such a thing

"Our universe contains too much order for our existence to have been created out of chaos. " - look into your faith

i say we are complex beyond out imaginations i say we because aren't you a human as well?

Oh trust me honey ive looked at myself numerous of times i know myself perhaps you need to take a good long look in the mirror because thee things you are saying right now is unforgivable. God is a hideous terror? Oh please.

We are not all born as atheists how the hell are u going to tell someone else how they were born? Yes god is love/created everything IS valid.

i am not contradicting myself im merely explaning the things that yes appear to be opposite but are linked theres good and evil things that do happen. And no i do have intelligence and education thank you, I have a doctoral degree and graduated from College and im an Executive making over $150, 000 a year. What about you? Do you do the same thing? I'll wait. So yea u better be real careful how u speak about me because im the wrong b-tch to disrespect. Yea i don't give a F if this debate is over because im getting about sick of you too with your misguided beliefs.

Jesus DID exist. Im not watching those videos because they all are wrong
backwardseden

Pro

When I stated "yet" it simply means until you prove that your god exists, This god of yours does not exist. AND even if you prove that YOUR god exists, There"s no reason why anyone should believe in YOUR terrorizer god.

"I believe in god because he exists. " That"s even worse!
Here"s the definition for "belief"
1. Something believed; an opinion or conviction:
a belief that the earth is flat.
2. Confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof:
3. A statement unworthy of belief.
confidence; faith; trust:

Here"s the defininition for "exists"
1. To have actual being; be:
The world exists, Whether you like it or not.
2. To have life or animation; live.
3. To continue to be or live:

Do you see the total contradiction between "believe" and "exists"? A belief is an opinion or a conviction. Something that "exists" is to have actual being. You just contradicted yourself AGAIN! ? Be that as it may, It has nothing to do with "free will".

"Oh please. Keep your same mind frame and god will never forgive your transgressions. " Ooooo" ouch. That one stung like a whorenet on your you know where areas slurping up at your insides. You REALLY know how to insult someone. You should be proud of yourself like garlic onion beer deodorant beer belly relaxant golden turkey awards.

Awe fluffy doesn"t like fumbling through the dust and urine that is "her" bible that entirely spits on the human race. Well gosh, It might help if you were to have read the damn thing WITH AN OPEN MIND. Nah. You haven"t even read past page 1. Oh and btw, I"ve read YOUR bible, ALL OF IT.

"How can you hate something that (according to you) doesnt exist? " You don"t want a reason in which I have presented through the entire RD1. All you want is your camaraderie of convulsion chokeholds because this is exactly what pleases your way of downsizing thinking in your playland arena.

"I can read"" Actually no you can"t. Its not even a close vibrator to your brain call. "im just disputing your utter nonsense. ": Awe well gosh golly, Its not my non-sense. Everything stated by myself has been stated by others previously since your bumbling babbling baby brained bible has been first printed in which case there is no original first print. So YOU have nothing to go on.
"By reading everything you are saying I am losing all hope in humanity. " Oh ab-so-lu-te-ly not. There"s a 100% difference between YOU losing all hope in humanity and you losing your faith in your god in which you cannot even prove exists. Humanity, Care, Love, Kindness, Peace, Harmony etc etc etc has NOTHING to do with YOUR god.

"How DARE you talk about Gods name in vain" How dare you tell me that I"m taking YOUR god"s name in vain when its completely meaningless AND according to your god, Since this is blaspheme, I am to be put to death because of it. Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, He shall surely be put to death, And all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, As he that is born in the land, When he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, Shall be put to death. " Do you think that"s moral and just? Y____? N____? And if the answer is Y____, Then you come on down here and you chop off my head. AND you do it right now. Whatsamatter, You are not going to follow YOUR god"s laws rules and regulations? Why____? Why not____? If the answer is N____, Then you do not believe in YOUR god. Simple.

Since you gave pure s--t for reasons, They shall be ignored. Perhaps when you can come up with something that doesn"t make your brain a soggy jesus jujitsu as ants lay eggs in your you know where areas *yawn* wow are you boring, And since you CAME UP WITH NO ANSWERS it means you know NOTHING about YOUR god AND you have no evidence just because YOU say so.

Sorry faith is not evidence. Never has been. Never will be.

"Oh trust me honey ive looked at myself numerous of times" " Indeed that"s clearly why you have no genuine friends or loved ones. A HUGE red flag. What do I mean by "genuine? Those that will go out of their way to help you out in time of dire need and ---never--- ask you a single question. For this I cannot even pity you. But you did it to yourself. You deserve it. You will die alone with your pompous ego.

"We are not all born as atheists"" Oh absolutely everybody is. That"s precisely why you are extremely unintelligent and uneducated. So who indoctrinated you? And why do you "believe? "

"i am not contradicting myself im merely explaning""OK, I"m ending this RD. Since you re clearly illiterate and do not know how to use a simple spell check, There"s no reason for this debate to continue until you do. If you were in college, One, Just one spelling error ALL professors/ teachers would give you an instant F. So I'm certainly not going to deal with it.

Also if you want this debate to continue, Then "free will" is the issue. Got it?

Con

how is god a terrorist?

"I believe in god because he exists. " That"s even worse! - No

im not contradicting myself

"You should be proud of yourself like garlic onion beer deodorant beer belly relaxant golden turkey awards. " What the hell?

If you don't believe god exists why waste your time reading the whole bible

"Humanity, Care, Love, Kindness, Peace, Harmony etc etc etc has NOTHING to do with YOUR god. " but it does.

FAITH = EVIDENCE

"Indeed that"s clearly why you have no genuine friends or loved ones" - Yes I do. Clearly YOU don't. Ur a weird old decrepit old man making youtube videos in a dark room. You look extremely disturbing. So by that, Looks like ur gonna die before i do with your stupid ego

"That"s precisely why you are extremely unintelligent and uneducated. " says you

don't act like you've never made typos in your life. Everyone makes mistakes. This is debate. Org not school/college

You still didnt answer my question: I have a doctoral degree and graduated from College and im an Executive making over $150, 000 a year. What about you? Do you do the same thing? I'll wait.

I have free will to say this to you: Fvck you, A sshole
backwardseden

Pro

Making mincemeat of you is sooooo dimwitted dullard snot meat sow so easy. And the thing of it, Is, Is you must love it, Otherwise you would not beg for it from the neon blood on your apron.
You are as stupid, Ignorant, Dumpster trash, Unknowing, Beef baby barbecue blundering big black blank boy, Imbecilic as they come.
"how is god a terrorist? " When your god cannot bring in peace, Harmony, Care, Kindness, Love, And never has, Not anywhere, Not for any length of time, During any time period since his inception and has murdered 2, 821, 364 in YOUR bible alone, Awe gee that includes babies, Children, And pregnant mothers (abortions), Sorry that's terrorism.

""I believe in god because he exists. " That"s even worse! - No im not contradicting myself" Yeah yah are oh great god of toxic meow mix cow chirp but that cabbage batbrain that you have is far too much of a groin pull to figure it out. Trust me on this, Don't debate anyone, You'll lose every time with your utterly scotum soda fizzy responses.

"What the hell? " May you forever be damned with shame. You used a not very nice bad naughty wurd. "Hell". Your bottom should be paddled with a rectal itch.

"If you don't believe god exists why waste your time reading the whole bible" I was 14 at the time. I'm now 57. I now educate others into not believing in your monstrosity terrorizer god. And you know what? I continue to learn something new and horrific every single day that I didn't know. You, You think you know everything, And you think you have all the answers to unlocking the hairy balls to the universe.

"Humanity, Care, Love, Kindness, Peace, Harmony etc etc etc has NOTHING to do with YOUR god. " but it does. " Awe well gee Miss Toilet Dust, If true, How come you can't prove it? Because if you could, You would to make me look like minced tater nuts and you shine like a thorned wilted rosey posey. So how come you haven't done that? I'll tell you why. 1. Your insults suck. 2. You cannot prove one god damned pissed on thing and you know it. 3. You are stomach stench. 4. You know nothing about your god, Bible and religion and yet you pretend that you do, And because you don't you have to make up squeamish excuses for it. 5. Sorry. I KNOW your bible, Religion and god a lot better than you and every single little maneuver that you would ---ever--- attempt to pull before you pull and I know what your teeny tiny little brain is going to say before he says it.

FAITH = EVIDENCE
No faith does not = evidence. Try pulling that one in ANY court in this country. See how far that one gets yah with your pink panty raid where the insect's raid. NO ONE will stand up for you. Not even a single creationist. They are not as fallen down and stripped of everything as you.

"Indeed that"s clearly why you have no genuine friends or loved ones" - Yes I do. " Oh no you don't especially with your ability to provide false evidence when you have no idea what you are squawking about and you need help from the roto rooter club.

""That"s precisely why you are extremely unintelligent and uneducated. " says you" and others. Duh.

"don't act like you've never made typos in your life. " Typos are totally 100% different from using a spell check. Oh I see, Using yet ANOTHER minced mutton moron mechanical mind EXCUSE that sorry doesn't work with me? That's yet another reason why you have no genuine friends or loved ones.

I ended the conversation before you asked, And rightly so. . .
You still didnt answer my question: I have a doctoral degree and graduated from College and im an Executive making over $150, 000 a year. What about you? Do you do the same thing? I'll wait. " You are also a compulsive liar. Unless you do one thing. I bet I know what that one thing is IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL. Go on tell me whsat it is.

Now as for me. . . I collect S. S. I can't work. I have sooooooo many physical and mental problems, Such as existing in constant horrific pain that you would not be able to stand under ANY circumstance. I've also lost 63 people in my life. . . 6 to drug and alcohol abuse, 4 to murder, 4 to suicide, 4 to cancer, 2 were hit by drunk drivers. And you know something snookums love child? I've told you NOWHERE NEAR EVERYTHING and I've known 1 other who had it far far farrrrrrr worse AND I have a lifelong friend who told me of someone who'd had it even worse. Your christ, In which nobody can even prove has ever existed had it super easy dying on the cross for a mere 17 hours tops.

"I have free will to say this to you: Fvck you, A sshole" Awe the cowpie kewpie doll thinks he's insulted lil ole me. Go cry beef jerky. Your ability to come up with something original and heartfelt is astonishing.

Con

"Making mincemeat of you is sooooo dimwitted dullard snot meat" dude u don't even know how to make insults
"neon blood on your apron" Lol

"stupid, Ignorant, Dumpster trash, Unknowing, Beef baby barbecue blundering big black blank boy, Imbecilic as they come. " Okay and youre the most ignorant simple minded f*ck i've ever had the misfortune of coming into contact on this site

"toxic meow mix cow chirp but that cabbage batbrain that you have is far too much of a groin pull to figure it out. " shut up already dumb a*ss

don't act like u never said what the hell before

No i don't know everything and i never said i know everything i do my research and i call out the facts when i see them

My insults suck? You're one to talk

"They are not as fallen down and stripped of everything as you. " no hun i have my stuff together my ducks are in a row im gucci over here so don't worry about me how about you worry about you

"""That"s precisely why you are extremely unintelligent and uneducated. " says you" and others. Duh. " - SAYS YOU. I bet others say you're dumb as a box of rocks

So just because i merely make typos, That means i don't have any genuine friends or loved ones? Do u know how stupid you sound. Everybody makes mistakes, We are all humans we are not perfect.

"You are also a compulsive liar. Unless you do one thing. I bet I know what that one thing is IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL. Go on tell me whsat it is. " You can think im lying all u want to. Who am i to give a fat flying f*ck what the hell you think, You think im gonna bend over backwards to prove anything to you? I don't have to prove sh-t to you

"Such as existing in constant horrific pain that you would not be able to stand under ANY circumstance. " thats with any human being no one should ever go through that. If u were using that as in insult, Thats pretty dumb. I'm sorry for all of those things that happened to you. Must explain why you're such a rude sarcastic a*sshole on here, But i have gone through things as well such as losing family members, Losing best friend and things like that, You aren't the only one.
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
omar234
I apologise boss chick
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
omar2345
I never aplogised. It was the imposter who said it.

I blamed you because you are the only want who really hates me enough to try to ban me.

Maybe it is a joke. Best guess as of right now is ScienceGamer.
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
DeletedUser
wow really omg who is that? And the fact that u are blaming me for it what the hell that is not me. Anyways i accept your apology
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
omar2345
As you can see there is a 5 missing in the other message.
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
DeletedUser
what? Imposter? Alternate account? Im so lost what the heck are u talking about
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
omar2345
I never said that it was my imposter.

I don't deny what I said.

You really go that down to make an alternative account just to get some appreciation.
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
DeletedUser
Its okay no problem thanks for admitting you were wrong because you were. I won't ban you anymore
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
omar234
Sorry for all the things I said boss chick, Please don't ban me i didnt mean anything i said they were all lies please forgive me, Thank you
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
DeletedUser
@omar

Oh please
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
omar2345
Here is another:
https://www. Biblegateway. Com/passage/? Search=Romans+1%3A26-28&version=NIV

"Men committed shameful acts with other men, And received in themselves the due penalty for their error. "
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con a "poopy doll". That's poor conduct.
Vote Placed by Juris 1 year ago
Juris
backwardsedenAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON did not really focus on the motion. He went to proving the existence a God. On the other hand, PRO stayed on the topic. PRO has shown that the idea of a god who has already plan for people contradicts free will since if a god has already plan for us, then our choices have already been made. PRO argued well on this. On another point, CON kept insisting on the connection of faith and evidence which was consistently rebutted by PRO. All that CON did is to keep preaching about his beloved jesus. NO sensible argument from him. I give CON the vote for conduct. He adopted the teachings of his imaginary friend Jesus. He remained humble. PRO is frustrated to the point he is showing his trash attitude. PRO should learn to control himself especially when reading arguments which he finds funny and absurd