Our_Boat_is_Right
daddydrerek616

I'm Pro Gun: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right

Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

I believe in the right of self-preservation, And also the right to bear arms in the case of a tyrannical government. Change my Mind. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FINISH ROUNDS AND FORFEIT, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DEBATE CHALLENGE. Thank you.
daddydrerek616

Con

Niggers, Natives, Asians, Indians, Arabs, And mixies should not have guns. For one, Niggers are people who can't function in society. The fat ones abuse welfare, Eat chicken, Eat watermelon, Collect food stamps, And sit on their a$$ all day. Natives are those "HEY-YUH HEY-YUH HEY-YUH" people who are rude because they don't share land with us, So we have to take it. The cultures they have are also REALLY weird. Asians are people who eat dogs, Masterbate to anime children/octopuses/squids, And abuse their kids into being perfect. Their eyes are so slant that they can't see, Which makes them disabled. Indians are people who are stinky as hell, And their cultures are f'ed up. Basically, They are no better than the Natives. Arabs like to bomb places/people, And they also brainwash their kids and random white people into Islam. Mixies are the weirdest type of race. They can be half nigger-half white, Half nigger-half Arab, Half Asian-half Indian. . . I don't trust them at all.

I also don't think that disabled/autistic sperglords should have guns either. They can't function in society, And they throw tantrums like little babies. They will definitely shoot up a school once we give them guns.

In conclusion, Only the white people should have guns for self defense and to kill niggers. End of story.

I wish you good luck, And hopefully this remains civil.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

It is unfortunate that this happens sometimes. For one, You are stereotyping groups and using foul language to describe black people. As long as anyone goes through a background check and passes it, They should be allowed to have guns. These are racist comments you are making, And they are not appreciated. To say white people should kill black people with guns is disgusting. Attacking disabled people is not right, They can not help their disability. Even if you are just trolling, These comments are disgusting.
daddydrerek616

Con

Even if I AM evil, You are no better than me. I see that you are a Christian, Yes? Well, Just so you know, God and his followers hate gays. They think Homosexuality is immoral. I am a Satanist, Which means that I like gays and support gay marriage. And so does Satan, The King of Darkness. The number 616 is not in my username for nothing, You see.

These are not stereotypes, These are pure FACTS. Niggers are committing crimes. Asians are eating dogs. Indians are stinking up the place. Natives are being rude and weird. Arabs love to play with bombs. Mixies are weird and I don't trust them. These are all FACTS, Not opinions. A background check doesn't matter; if they are anything but white, They are denied gun rights. Plain and simple.

Like I said before, Disabled people can't function in society, So they cannot have a gun. They are literally white niggers who shoot up schools, Commit crime, And follow God. It seems that you are one of them, Since you are a Christian. This is not bad conduct, This is FACT.

I wish you luck in the next round.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

First off, Don't bring religion into political arguments. But since you brought something into an argument that has nothing to do with the argument in the first place and attack me, I have to respond.
I never said I am better than you. God loves all people the same. Christians do not hate the people, But rather the person's actions. Yes it is immoral, Because God hardwired people to be attracted to the opposite gender, Not the same. This doesn't mean we hate them as PEOPLE.

All of things you described are a some of the groups or a very small portion of them. There are many good people in those groups who just want to protect themselves. They are also culturally different from you, And you shouldn't make fun of that. If there are good people in the groups you described, They should be allowed to have a background check and get a gun for self-defense.

Most disabled people can not have a gun, Sure, But making fun of them is not right. There is no statistical data that shows the relation between Christians and school shooters. Most, If not all of the shooters do not believe in God. God was and morals were taken out of public schools in 1963. There were 66 deaths combined in all school shootings before 1963 starting with the year 900. 66 deaths in 63 years. After 1963 however, And to current day, A span of 55 years, There are 482 total deaths. 482 deaths in 55 years. This is remarkably more than before 1963, When they took god and morality teaching out of public schools. I'm not saying correlation equals causation, But there is definitely some disconnect in the murder rates before and after God was taken out of schools.
daddydrerek616

Con

I thought you rage-quitted. Oh well. Let's keep going, Then.

Still, God is a dumba$$ for hardwiring people anyways. No good person should do that. Love is love, Whether God likes it or not. Everyone who follows him is either homophobic, A closeted homophobic, And/or a dumba$$. So far, It seems that you are homophobic since you hate the gays's actions. Again, This is not poor conduct, This is FACT. This is why I'm a Satanist. Satan loves gays.

All niggers, White disabled niggers, Asians, Indians, Mexicans, Natives, And mixies are the same. None of them are truly good. A nigger is still a nigger, An Asian is still an Asian, Etc. It may be hard to believe to YOU, But it is true.

Not all white disabled niggers believe in God. Yes, I should've said this earlier, But most of them are definitely Christian for sure. I wish all of the churches could be bombed so I don't have to hear their retarded bells all day.
School shootings are commonly known to be caused by white disabled niggers. Most of them don't believe in God, Yes, But that doesn't make them any less retarded. And the last thing the smart white kids getting educated need is a school shooting. Therefore, We must ban guns for ALL disabled people like Chris-chan.

May Satan have mercy on you, And good luck in the next round.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

First paragraph- opinion
second paragraph- not all of them are bad, And what do you define as "truly good"?
third paragraph- For most of them yes. The disability of some of them might not affect their decisions with guns, Though. What is "Chris-chan"?

I am finishing the rounds so I can win because most of the people on this site are not as racist and disgusting as you.
You also did not respond to my last paragraph, Which was pure statistics and facts.
daddydrerek616

Con

So "love is love" is an opinion, Not a fact? So you don't think that the same gender should love each other? You really ARE homophobic. Also, You still haven't proved that God isn't homophobic and that YOU aren't homophobic yourself. I'd like for you to do that in the next round.

REAL white people are truly good. That's what I meant. Niggers are sh! T eaters, Asians eat dogs, Indians stink up the place, Etc. We, As white people, Don't do that. Don't get us confused with the white disabled niggers, Though. After all, I already established that.

Speaking of that, Disabled people are ultimately all the same. Unpredictable scum-buckets who relies on homeschool like a b! Tch and shoots up schools. Some of them are also Christian. You just can't trust them with a gun. Also, Google is your friend. Use it.

And lastly; I DID respond to your last paragraph. I didn't deny or refute the statistics, HOWEVER, I said this: "Most of them don't believe in God, Yes, But that doesn't make them any less retarded. " You need to pay attention more, Bud.

Final round, Here we come.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

Since first round was for acceptance, No arguments will be made after this, Unless it is a direct answer to a question. To the voters, If any arguments are made after this, It is an automatic loss.

I'm not homophobic. I accept the people and their right to love whoever they want, Religiously I do not agree with their decision. I like them as people and look at them no different from other people.
So you are a white supremacist. You are stereotyping groups and none of it is true of all people in those groups. Disabled people are not the same. Different disabilities warrant different behavioral actions. I agree most disabled people probably wouldn't have a gun, But maybe few people who's disabilities are not that severe should be able to go through a background check, And so should good people from those groups you mentioned. What does it matter what blacks eat or what few Asians eat(many of them do not), Or how Indians smell? (you may respond to this question) It has nothing to do with the ability to protect yourself from threats and having the right to live, As outlined in the Declaration of Independence. Most of the mass shooters are not question. Killings have risen drastically since we took God and morality out of schools. We at least need to teach morality in public schools again.
"Most of them don't believe in God, Yes, But that doesn't make them any less retarded. "
Which is why before God was taken out of schools, There were very few shootings.
Only the response to the earlier question may be allowed, Otherwise no arguments.
daddydrerek616

Con

First off, You didn't say that the first round was for acceptance. This is all of what you said in the first box: "I believe in the right of self-preservation, And also the right to bear arms in the case of a tyrannical government. Change my Mind. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FINISH ROUNDS AND FORFEIT, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DEBATE CHALLENGE. Thank you. " Nowhere in this text did you say that "Round 1 is acceptance" in any shape or form. If you're saying that Round 1 was for acceptance now, Then why the hell didn't you say that earlier? This is officially the most retarded part of the debate.

"I'm not homophobic. I accept the people and their right to love whoever they want, Religiously I do not agree with their decision. I like them as people and look at them no different from other people. " Isn't that a bit hypocritical there, Everyone? You say that you accept them, But you do not agree with them. This would mean that you are A LITTLE BIT homophobic.

And you're just figuring out that I'm a white supremacist? Yeah, No sh#t. I've always been one. I kill niggers at night as my job. I get paid $150, 000 every time I kill a nigger. I kill at least 100 niggers per night. In fact, My dad had the same job as me before he retired. It runs in the family.

"Disabled people are not the same. Different disabilities warrant different behavioral actions. " Disabled people each have a disability, Yes? Then that would make all of them the same in this case. And since they have a disability, They should NOT be trusted with a gun. EVER. Especially since most of them like to throw tantrums like babies and some of them even cause school shootings. Most of them also believe in a homophobic and transphobic god. This is why Satanism is the way.

Niggers are eating too much chicken, Which doesn't save any room for us. Asians are eating dogs, Which is just plain wrong. Indians are stinky, And normal people don't want stank in their lives.

"Killings have risen drastically since we took God and morality out of schools. We at least need to teach morality in public schools again. " The reason why killing has risen is because there has been a population boom of disabled honkeys. It used to be just mostly Christians, Retarded criminals, And smokers, But now we have pure autistic sperglords like Chris-chan who obsess over pieces of media and/or can't function in society. School shooters came out of this group. To fix this, We need to at the very least kick all of the disabled honkeys out of the USA. They'll fit better with all of those stinky Indians, Ping pong tables, Etc.

This has been a rather interesting but fun debate. Your place in society is quite clear now.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Yiddish - called the Mamma L'shon or Mamma language. LOL Its part and parcel of east European Jewry. My mother traces her roots back to the Russian pogroms of the 1880s. That's when that side of the family left the Pale of Russia.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc
What do you have against Yiddish?
Seriously.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@IQ32
Shvantz Yiddish for prick, What did one lesbian vampire say to the other? My pad or yours?
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
@Pro

I have autism and I think I should be allowed to have a gun for protection.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
My link is https://www. Cdc. Gov/hiv/group/msm/index. Html.

When I said AIDS, I meant HIV.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I discourage homosexuality because gays are more likely to contain and spread AIDS.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
God says in the bible marriage is supposed to be man and women and to be fruitful and have kids. I don't care if someone is homosexual, I'm glad their happy, Just personally I don't like the idea of same-sex marriage. I look no different at them as a person then I do straight people.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Now, I don't think that YOU are the one doing this, As you seem to be much better than most Christians I know, So know that you and a few select others are excluded from this:
Here's what I think the problem is: Some Christians feel entitled to such an extent that they think they can dictate people's lives. To prove a point, They pick pieces of ancient text and ignore facts and figures from today. People with human compassion, Critical thinking skills, And at least one hobby to fill their time, Don't really care if two men are dating. They're too busy actually doing things. If they opened their mind half as much as they opened their mouth, We'd all be in a much better place.
Once again, Credits to Lilly!
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
No, There are many more factors to the number of deaths that aren't: "we took God out of public school teaching". Keep in mind the separation of church and state. Yes, It does exist.

Now, I'm not going to try to convince you that homosexuality is moral; I doubt I can sway your beliefs. But that's okay. What you want should no longer have an effect on marriage. You're not the one in the relationship, So why do you care?

Also, How do you know God is against it? It never says that he hardwired humans into liking the opposite sex. Well, Suppose it goes against what He wants. How does it feel to get updates from God? Does God text you or is He more of a DM person? And when your friend God texts you a meme are you like: "Oh my God"? Or when you say "God damn it" does he ever reply like "I can't; I'm busy"?
Credits to Lilly!
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I think Pro won that debate but I can't vote. Sorry.
Vote Placed by Topaet 3 years ago
Topaet
Our_Boat_is_Rightdaddydrerek616Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con used racial slurs such as "nigger" and called Pro "homophobic", this is poor conduct.
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
Our_Boat_is_Rightdaddydrerek616Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro set the win condition to be 'change my mind' and what I have realised about this guy is he will always win his debates because he is setting a win condition he entirely controls. This type of debate should either be removed from the website or people educated about the stupidity of accepting it. I realise it now. Sorry Con you lost because by the Last Round you didn't change my mind' (my being pro)
Vote Placed by Anonymous 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Rightdaddydrerek616Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con used racial slurs and foul language on many occasions. Point to pro
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Our_Boat_is_Rightdaddydrerek616Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con called Pro "homophobic" in round four. This is poor conduct.