Our_Boat_is_Right
FanboyMctroll

I'm Pro Gun: Change my Mind

Our_Boat_is_Right
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point

Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

I believe in concealed-carry in public, And the right to protect myself against intruders and a tyrannical government. NOTE: You do not have to change my mind to win the debate. Voters choose the winner on a 7 point system, And who they think made the best arguments, Regardless of whether my mind was changed or not.
NOTE: DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DEBATE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE OFFLINE FREQUENTLY. I WANT COMMITTED DEBATERS ONLY. NO FORFEITS.
FanboyMctroll

Con

There are way too many senseless killings in the USA because of guns. We do not live in the wild west anymore, There is no wild posse riding into town against one sheriff, There are no scalping Indians, We have modern police enforcement, SWAT, State Police, Local police, ATF, FBI, US Marshalls, WE DO NOT NEED GUNS. They just end up in the hands of criminals, Mentally ill who go on to mow down half a school, Or some lone wolf terrorist who decides to machine down a night club, Mall, Movie theater, Or the disgruntled fired employee who returns and goes postal at work.

Get rid of the guns and the shooting will go down. I am going to present irrefutable evidence that shows that guns are bad and the second amendment needs to be abolished to stop the gun violence in the country of the gun!
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

Guns save more lives than take them

Gun bans do not decrease murder rates

Concealed-carry holders are 14% more law-abiding than police officers

If someone shoots up a school or at you or someone else in public, You have to respond immediately. You can't call 911 and patiently wait for police top come. The average time the police take to arrive is 7 minutes, The possibility between life death.

Please do not copy and paste arguments from websites like you do on other debates.
FanboyMctroll

Con

The United States has the most heavily armed civilian population in the First World; our homes contain enough firearms for every man, Woman and child.

Why do so many Americans own guns? The main reason, According to surveys, Is protection. Advocates argue that guns in the home both deter crime (criminals refrain from even trying to break in because they fear being shot by an armed citizen) and thwart it (an armed citizen can stop a crime in progress, Preventing injury or theft).

The scientific evidence, However, Provides little support for these arguments. Quite the opposite.

In terms of deterrence, A recent study found that states with higher levels of household gun ownership have higher levels of firearm crime and do not have lower levels of other types of crime.

Another study, In 2003, Found that counties with higher levels of household gun ownership have higher rates of household burglary, Not lower. Burglars like to steal not only cash and jewelry but also guns. A homeowner with a collection of firearms may not want to advertise that fact.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

You didn't rebuttal to any of my points, And just copied and pasted your argument without citing a source. That is the definition of plagiarism.
FanboyMctroll

Con

Ok I won't provide more source material this round.

Guns are for trailer park red necks, Militia types who are paranoid of the government and NRA members or just plain stupid people. Every year thousands die from accidental shooting, More guns are stolen from peoples homes than there are home invasions.

People who believe they need a gun are just paranoid and stupid people who think that the gun will protect them. It won't Why do you think correctional officers don't carry guns in jail, Because it would be so easy for the inmates to overpower one officer take his gun and create a hostage situation or create a prison riot. Guns have one purpose, That is to kill. The rest of the world is laughing at the stupidity of gun violence in America. But guns will never go away in the USA, When the NRA makes more money in one year (36 Billion) in gun sales, More than Hollywood entertainment did, And 6 billion of that is paid to the government in taxes and bribes and payoffs, The NRA has the White house by the balls, So no matter how many school killings, How many Las Vegas shooting, Mall killing, Spree shootings happen, The government will never get rid of guns, They will always give the same sob story to the public after these senseless killing, That they are working on new legislation but nothing will change.

They will suggest better screening but how do you screen the mentally ill kid who is bullied at school, Who's mother passed the screen test to get her gun, But leave it out and goes to work while the schizo kid takes it to school next day? How do you get a background check at a gun show that is gone in 48 hours, When the background check takes 72 hours? You don't

I say let the morons get their guns and kill each other, But the victims of gun violence eventually will have enough like the students in Florida, More and more marches will happen as we have more and more victims of guns. Times are changing, The 300 year old constitution will be amended, And guns will be abolished, Some day.

So in the mean time we will have to listen to confederate racist red necks and lunatic militia types about how the tyrannical government is coming after them, While they make moonshine and meth at their trailer parks, We will have to listen to the crazy paranoid people who think they need a gun in a modern society where we have police everywhere.

So unless you live in the ghetto of Compton, Bronx or East South Central LA why do you need a gun. It's just stupid**

** Fanboy McTroll -1996

My source used only, No copy and pasting, Happy now punk
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

You still did not rebuttal to any of my points. I am winning the debate, Because you have provided no counter-evidence to my points. Check round 2 to rebuttal.
FanboyMctroll

Con

FanboyMctroll forfeited this round.
Our_Boat_is_Right

Pro

Folks, Vote pro, Because con forfeited along with copy and pasting articles without citing them(plagiarism), And did not rebut to any of my points in round 2. VOTE PRO!
FanboyMctroll

Con

Guns do kill people, And that's all they do, The only people who should have guns are law enforcement people who have to deal with these deranged lunatics who want to follow a 300 year old expired parchment called the Constitution.

I could debate this until I'm blue in the face about how stupid it is to have guns but the trailer park rednecks will never change, So I say go ahead keep killing yourselves but when you hurt innocent lives than I say we start handing out life sentences to people who own guns. Your bipolar son decides to take your gun to school because he is being bullied, We execute him, And we jail you for life. Enough is enough with this senseless gun violence. Only paranoid people think they need a gun. Owning a gun has to be the stupidest thing you could do to your family. Some child will get their hands on it and shoot someone, Or it will be stolen and used by criminals, And you just helped them out by giving them your gun.

I'm not going to keep going on and on about how having a gun is stupid, Stupid people you can't teach. So I will provide my resources about how stupid it is to own a gun

https://nationalpost. Com/news/world/actually-guns-do-kill-people-according-to-a-new-study
https://www. Rollingstone. Com/politics/politics-features/evil-doesnt-kill-people-guns-kill-people-126759/
https://www. Huffingtonpost. Com/entry/its-time-to-retire-the-guns-don't-kill-people-people_us_59e0f6d4e4b09e31db975887
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
mom is pulling up the driveway, Gotta go
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I could fight you and still kick your azz
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I presented facts from a study
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
You can keep your guns for now, But when I'm old enough to be elected President, I will make guns illegal by law, And then I will have my law enforcement agency come and take your guns away by forfeiture and seizure, And you will be incarcerated.

I won't need to plagiarize in presidential debates, Those debates and speeches are written for Presidents by the under staff and presented on teleprompters
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
um round 2 from this debate, Several comments, In facts this comment section, Which I gave u a link to where you plagiarized, Several past debates, Etc.

I don't think u know what plagiarism is.

My DDO stats aren't fake. Simply look at the debates, And you will see people voted on them.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
So you want guns to be legal for another 25 years until your president? Seems like your anxious to ban guns right now. You'll never be president, You would get so destroyed. You can't plagiarize in presidential debates, Sorry.

The amend the second amendment, The Supreme Court will have to do that, It has to go through congress after, And after R. B. G. Dies, We will have a 2 person advantage on the court. Critical thinking. . .
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I don't plagiarize anything, Show me one example where I plagiarized?

You can't because you think personal opinion is plagiarism from somewhere. First you need to learn what plagiarism is, Before you start accusing people of it

Second of all that is slander, I'm going to sue you for slandering me on DDO
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Your DDO stats are not real, They were all doctored up, When you had your friend hack in and change them and alter mine

Nice try,
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
"constantly being schooled by a kid younger than him on all debates"
lets take a deeper look at this claim. . .

Against fangirl, I am 2-0-3, About to change to 3-0-2.

Overall, I am 20-0, Undefeated, An elo of 3, 633, Top 100 debater, And top debater for my age group. You?

2-20, 1, 000 elo, 9% winning percentage.

hmmm might wanna stop lying bruh

most of the reason is because you plagiarize your arguments, You can't make your mind up for yourself, And are only 12 who has no idea what politics are.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I'm not saying Trump take my guns

when I become President, I WILL take away all the guns, After some very generous donations to Congress and an amend to the constitution
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Our_Boat_is_RightFanboyMctrollTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con called Pro a "punk" in round three. That is poor conduct.